[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!) : Share Interesting Videos and Films • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Postby Scepcop » 27 Jun 2009, 09:01

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: "Zero" - A New Italian film about 9/11 (Artful, MUST SEE!)

Postby Franc28 » 28 Jun 2009, 03:16

Cue the cavalcade of Establishment whores elbowing each other to "refute" this movie first.
Banned by the JREF Board for calling them on their "bullshit"...
Franc28

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jun 2009, 12:11

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Franc28 » 03 Jul 2009, 17:28

Is it out on DVD yet? I don't think watching a movie on Youtube gives it any justice.
Banned by the JREF Board for calling them on their "bullshit"...
Franc28

Postby Scepcop » 04 Jul 2009, 07:35

Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Zero - A New Italian film debunking 9/11 (Artful, MUST SEE!)

Postby The Professor » 19 Aug 2009, 11:10

I loved the video !!!!!
I'm not convinced about the towers but the Pentagon is a BIG PROBLEM !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Aug 2009, 11:07

This is a stupid video. End of story. Into part 3 of the 10 partYouTube crap and this is a stupid amalgam of assinine twoofer claims.

1. The melting of the steel - no images - wonder why?
2. Claims of thermate are followed by interview after interview saying thermite. Are these interviews a patch work of nonsense?

PS
1. The high sulfur content seen is from the wall board - look up gypsum as a mineral if you don't know.
2. The buckle in claim? It's the bow out claim. How did these dunderheads get that wrong?
3. The supplied dust was saved for years, not a day or two as you might suppose. How many of you out there save dust?
4. Then there is the claim of explosions. When or where? People outside did not hear explosions as the buildings came down. That is when the explosions count. Most of the explosion claims are from earlier, before the collapses. So people are talking about explosions at ground level. Well, look at the videos and see that the buildings collapsed top down.
5. Then there is Willy. It's the Bush presidency. I wonder why there is a photo of him with Clinton, the former first lady? Obviously, nothing. Just another useless photo of a publicity hound. The video says he lost his house filing law suits. It's expensive making filings. Big deal. That means nothing.
6. The no-plane claim on the Pentagon is so stupid it I can't believe it. I think these movie knuckle-heads should have interviewed Ace of the "No planes hit the WTC buildings" fame.

I'm only 4 videos in the 10 part series and I'm sleepy. This movie should have been created by that classic comedy group Beyond the Fringe"

cheers
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 22 Aug 2009, 12:52

well i have just sat and watched all the videos - and i must confess that looking at the way those buildings came down reminded me of a controlled explosion too - and how DO they explain building 7 ?? - it was not hit yet some time later collapses in the same way - as to the pentagon - well if that was a big plane where was the debris ?? planes just don't vaporise

its 5.48 here now so i am returning to bed - but am going to watch the LOT through again later - i think at first viewing there are substantial questions to be answered - i may pick up on more

whatever caused this - a terrible tragedy and a day i like millions will never forget
brett

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 16:29

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 16:45

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 17:01

BTW, here's a great news story I just found on Russia Today about Richard Gage and his quest at the AIA Convention to promote 9/11 Truth. Check it out.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 18:09

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 18:19

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Aug 2009, 20:56

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby brett » 22 Aug 2009, 21:17

well i have just sat and watched the whole 2 hour presentation and frankly i am deeply SHOCKED !! - i like many wondered why the towers fell - but dint have the knowledge in depth to piece it all together - that video did just that - the fire stuff - yes i understood immediately - but there is soo much more there - so so much more - the implications of which make the x-files plots look like kiides comic book stuff

after watching that - i would opine that some bastards ( and i make no apologies about using this word ) - engineered the whole thing - those buildings where dropped with NO regard for human life - the subsequent attacks by the military of both america and the UK where done based on this lie

i will have to think some more on who and what motive was behind this ( motive is easy - money somewhere along the line ) as to the WHO ?? - how far does it go ??

any one who is too lazy to watch this video or too stupid to see the implications - would be unwise to opine here in my view - they cant debunk this evidence - but they will try of course :roll: - the question you ALL now have to ask yourself is just how "expendable " you are ??

frightening ......................... :? :?
brett

Next

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films