View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

What Is The Deal With Christians Saying Psi Is Evil?

Discuss General Topics.

Re: What Is The Deal With Christians Saying Psi Is Evil?

Postby Craig Browning » 04 Sep 2011, 23:48

TS. . . from what I could understand of your posts (and I waded through them at lest three times) you're 1,000 miles off from what I was pointing out, especially your biblical references.

BTW... the famed line about not allowing "witches" to live is pure B.S. and was never in the original writings; the term in Hebrew can be translated several different ways NONE OF WHICH suggest the "witch" as medieval Europeans would understand the term, but rather "Mid Wife" and/or "Poisoner" even "Mercenary" in that all of these things are tied to working with herbs and the whole Life or Death type issue which was still viewed as a magickle thing back in the day. Most of the Old Testament inferences towards Wizards & Sorcerers, especially when it comes to the King James version of the bible (and those subsequent translations based on said text vs. the original languages) have been found to be wrongly translated and/or edited into the scriptures at a latter time due to political goals of the cult (the church/Rome. . . not that the good Bishops would do such unorthodox things :? )

Ice Ages actually summed things up nicely for IGNORANCE really is the reason behind it all, but then it is the catalyst from which FEAR comes and thus, bigotry and prejudice are born. Once humankind stops trying to force "God' to conform to it's petty ideologies and realize that it's all far simpler and elementary than we keep trying to make it (always looking for the loop holes or ways of controlling "it" to our favor) then we will see most of the ignorance inspired stupidity fade into the past and the willingness to be willing to learn and understand become the new norm.
Craig Browning

Previous

Return to General Discussions