[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Everyone I am Alan McDougall from South Africa : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hi Everyone I am Alan McDougall from South Africa

Introduce yourself here!

Hi Everyone I am Alan McDougall from South Africa

Postby Alan McDougall » 01 Aug 2012, 14:40

I was born in Robinson Hospital, Randfontein South Africa on the 32/12/1940 right at the beginning of world war 2

Mostly I consider myself a Christian Mystic, however, I also:

Believe that I am an original thinker and would also like to communicate and receive philosophical, metaphysical, esoteric, astrophysics, astronomical truths.

I am very curious about anything mysterious!

My restless dynamic mind moves between a vast host of subjects, as diverse as physics, chemistry, quantum mechanics, history, music, art, poetry, religion, medicine, anatomy, thermodynamics, micro and macro biology, anthropology, wild life, creation, mathematics, metaphysical, geography, engineering, computer science, plate tectonics, genetics, mind control, physiology, psychiatry, psychology evolution, cosmology, astronomy, plate tectonics, genetics, literacy, science fiction, engineering, the origin and end of all things, the esoteric world, philosophy, architecture, the study of the lives of great men, origin of man, etc.

Do not want to make money out of my experiences. I use my real name because I have run out of time to publish my writings and by using my real name my work might remain on the internet forever. If some people copy my work and claim it as their own , let the guilt of this theft lay deep on their consciousnesses

I am also knowledgeable is the sciences, such as astronomy, physics, and mechanical engineering in heavy industry.

I have read thousands of books on every topic one could think of. My real love was/is Science fiction of which I have read since I was a boy of seven or eight.

My reading and writings now, however, revolve around both fiction and science fact.

I am much into the near death phenomenon and out of body experiences of which I have both and I am more than willing to share in this document

Before my retirement as an Industrial Engineer/Business Analyst I held many different work titles over my somewhat protacted life

During my long career at the South African Electricity Supply Commission ESKOM, such as Industrial/Engineer/ Business System Analyst/IT Manager/Project Planner/Maintenance Planning Officer/Senior Information Officer and Business Analyst

I was involved in introducing and lecturing on the computerized critical path method for turbine and power station boilers on huge up to 2 000+ megawatt power stations here in South Africa, where I live

I also worked as a young man on the gold mines in South Africa and became a qualified Fitter and Turner on the Dornfontein Gold Mine in Carletonville. At present I live in Sunninghill Johannesburg South Africa and at the time of compiling this document am almost 72 years of age

Contact details =
mcdougall.alan@yahoo.com

Alan McDougall

1/8/2012
Alan McDougall

Re: Hi Everyone I am Alan McDougall from South Africa

Postby drastikmeazures » 06 Sep 2012, 07:54

Hi Alan, nice intro, I'm new here as well. My main interests are of the ufo / ghostly type, but I too find most any mystery intriguing.
drastikmeazures

Postby CharlotteIorio » 17 Nov 2016, 20:40

I'm a writer, so I don't even have to think about it, though my laptop is dying and I have to save it. Even though is the only site I need and want to read.
CharlotteIorio

Postby EmilyBrown » 07 Mar 2017, 18:22

Hello Alan, Thanks for sharing here about your introduction. My main interest is writing as I am an academic expert and dissertation tutor and providing to students on theories, several papers, and thesis. At Dissertation Help UK, we are also offer help with any subject from economics, finance dissertation, business, medical or nursing dissertation, psychology, philosophy, health and social care, and marketing dissertation etc. so feel free to contact us. Thanks.
EmilyBrown

Postby andrejones » 08 Mar 2017, 03:13

Hi! My name's Andre and I'm from Brazil!

I'm also very interested in the subject and have been researching a lot lately. Hope I can learn and help anyone from the community!
andrejones

Return to Introduce Yourself