[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormal Pictures? No skeptics, only professional opinions : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormal Pictures? No skeptics, only professional opinions

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Paranormal Pictures? No skeptics, only professional opinions

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 25 Sep 2011, 23:51

After my cat Mitty died (my old faithful :cry: ) I decided to take some pictures to see if I caught anything and this is what showed up on my camera when I was calling her name. The small white spots on the floor is the litter from her litter box. I had her stay with me in my room trying to get her better.

orbs 005 modified.jpg[/attach[attachment=0]orbs 011 modified.jpg

This site will only allow me to upload 3 pictures but I wanted to upload a healthy one of Mitty to make a comparison but since I can't I wanted to let you know she is a Siamese cat and was 17.5 yrs old.
Last edited by 2Sweet2BTrue on 26 Sep 2011, 00:44, edited 1 time in total.
2Sweet2BTrue

Re: I Want Your Opinion on these Paranormal Pictures

Postby Craig Browning » 26 Sep 2011, 00:13

The first image just looks like poor lighting or deliberate filtering that dims a legit shot. The other two remind me of the classic water stain in which one finds Jesus, the Virgin Mary, Elvis, Osama bin Laden, etc. In other words, its akin to your own emotions creating the image of something you honestly miss in your life. I can totally understand in that I'd be shattered should anything happen to my cat, she's the best medication I've had these past ten years.

"Echo sightings" which is what these things tend to be, stem from our mourning and the subconscious projecting images or memories into our present. I get them frequently even when it involves people that are very much alive in the here & now. Some psychics mistake these things as being some kind of "proof" to their clairvoyance but I've found that they rarely mean anything other than we are missing that person or pet.

Light a candle in memory of your cat, maybe put some photos around it, and have a farewell ceremony so that you can gain closure over this loss. I'm betting that it will help you greatly. BUT, you must be willing to accept that kitty is gone (or whomever) and honestly let go, wishing them well. Letting go is the hard part
Craig Browning

Re: I Want Your Opinion on these Paranormal Pictures

Postby 2Sweet2BTrue » 26 Sep 2011, 00:18

The 1st and second one were taken at night time and the bottom was taken in the day time. The second one I did show a blue filter so you can see it better. The 1st one is not edited just cropped, and so is the bottom one. But it still dont explain WHAT it is. Cottonballs? definately not. The middle one I can see as dust but not the other two.
2Sweet2BTrue

Re: Paranormal Pictures? No skeptics, only professional opin

Postby Craig Browning » 26 Sep 2011, 00:57

The first one, as I said, seems to be an under-exposed shot of a cat sitting on the closet floor. . . I'm seeing what seems to be contrasting stripes around the classic pair shaped body of a cat.

The second, I'm assuming you believe it to be some kind of Orb but as best I can tell, it looks like a water stain on a dark surface with the 3rd appearing to be much the same with far less nuance within the nucleus.

I know this isn't what you want to hear, you want to find greater significance to it because of your emotional investment, but I simply cannot see these images as being anything other than what I said. . . and to forewarn you, I'm the guy on this forum that believes in the paranormal, I'm a psychic by profession as well as an investigator into paranormal phenomena and possible fraud type situations as a consumer advocate. If I'm not picking up on something "special" in these images I have serious doubts that others here will.

Please, consider doing the ritual I mentioned previously.
Craig Browning

Re: Paranormal Pictures? No skeptics, only professional opin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Sep 2011, 06:55

You edited your post, so I can't see the pics.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences