View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby ProfWag » 13 Jan 2011, 09:17

G. ADAM wrote:You select a number, tele-ask me that question, I guess your number. AS AGREED!

I'm just not interested in spending my time with someone who is going to "guess." Look, either someone can do something paranormal or they can't and if they can, what is the paranormal talent?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54






Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 09:39

I never, never, never proposed a guess the number test.

You SELECT A NUMBER, *****AND***** TELE-ASK me that question.

THEN I will tell you your psychic answer BLIND.

THEN I will WORK OUT what number you selected.

You've all quoted AND TELE-ASK THE QUESTION and in the same post said NO QUESTIONS, JUST NUMBERS.
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2011, 09:51

G. ADAM wrote:I never, never, never proposed a guess the number test.

You SELECT A NUMBER, *****AND***** TELE-ASK me that question.

THEN I will tell you your psychic answer BLIND.

THEN I will WORK OUT what number you selected.

You've all quoted AND TELE-ASK THE QUESTION and in the same post said NO QUESTIONS, JUST NUMBERS.


I think I've set out what I'm willing to do. It seems reasonable to me. If you're not interested, then I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I don't want to do the magic 8 ball part. I'd be happy to do the other part.

Are you interested? Or will you use this as an excuse not to carry through. With all due respect, I really don't care. I'm trying to work with you here, but I'm not going to participate in trials that I think aren't reasonable or aren't specific enough.

Let me know.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 10:32

HELL NO! If I could guess a number people were thinking of I wouldn't have spent 10 years trying to find a sucker.

Let the records show that SCEPCOP


    turned away a claimed psychic who could answer questions *blind* thus allowing objective testing

    threatened to ban for too many threads in his 1st No Skeptics Allowed thread

    would not bother telepathically asking him a single question due to subjectiveness

    and refused to select a question from a 100 long list and allow the psychic to OBJECTIVELY guess the number they selected

    all because 'it had a magic part'

In fact, I will archive my 4 threads at my new Anti-Anti-Skeptic Site http://www.SCEPCOP.COM and http://www.SKEPCOP.COM so no other psychics waste their time here.


And before you start complaining that you offered a fair test,

"I'LL THINK OF A NUMBER AND YOU GUESS IT AND I'LL TELL YOU IF YOU ARE RIGHT!"

IS THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK! :roll:
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2011, 10:51

G. ADAM wrote:HELL NO! If I could guess a number people were thinking of I wouldn't have spent 10 years trying to find a sucker.


Ahhh. So you're just a troll. Oh well. Good luck next time!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 11:23

No, we all know who the pseudo-skeptic is.

This is the test you refused to do due to a 'magic component'.

I provide 100 numbered questions.

You select a number AND Tele-ask me the question.

I guess the number you were thinking of.

Repeat X times and score.



You called it SIMPLE AND NO AMBIGUITY,

when I pointed out the 'AND Tele-ask me the question'

which has no bearing on how a HIT is scored, you bailed.
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2011, 11:34

Uh, no. I said I'd do that one. I'm assuming tele-ask just means I think of the question and "send" it to you.

You give me a list of 100 numbered questions. I'm willing to pick questions using a random number generator and think the question at you for a few minutes. I think the others are willing to do that too. What I'm not willing to do is come up with a question and have you answer it by picking random pages of a book.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 11:39

So now you will TELE-ASK a question but only by doing nothing.

You refuse to post 2 random numbers to me so I can answer the question because it's 'magic'?

That's you sticking point?

You said SHOW ME THE PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND I WILL ASSESS THEM OPENLY.

But only if people DONT DO ANY MUMBO JUMBO 8 BALL MAGIC NONSENSE!

Riiiiight!

You Sir are a Con!
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2011, 11:45

G. ADAM wrote:So now you will TELE-ASK a question but only by doing nothing.

You refuse to post 2 random numbers to me so I can answer the question because it's 'magic'?

That's you sticking point?

You said SHOW ME THE PARANORMAL EXPERIMENTS AND I WILL ASSESS THEM OPENLY.

But only if people DONT DO ANY MUMBO JUMBO 8 BALL MAGIC NONSENSE!

Riiiiight!

You Sir are a Con!


The magic 8 ball comment referred to you answering a question based on something you interpret from a line in a random book. You proposed that I ask you a question, give you a line number in a book, and when you read that line you will divine the answer to my question. This is what I was referring to by the magic 8 ball.

Anyhow, if you want to do the part of the test I said I'd do- we can. Don't know what else there is to discuss.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 11:52

Ok that's my claim that if you direct me to a quote it will answer your question blind.

You claim it's not testable because it's subjective, but the actual reason you won't test it is because it's 'magic 8 ball nonsense'.

Your objection is a cyclic argument, you say the claim is invalid because there is no objective protocol, then you claim the protocol is invalid because the power in the claim won't work.

I KNOW you offered to guess a number you are thinking of and you will tell me if I'm right, like I've said 10 times NO THANKYOU

If you have nothing constructive to add RE: Testing Bibliomancy then don't bother me further.

NO MORE GUESSING NAKED NUMBERS REQUESTS PLEASE
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2011, 12:00

G. ADAM wrote:Ok that's my claim that if you direct me to a quote it will answer your question blind.

You claim it's not testable because it's subjective, but the actual reason you won't test it is because it's 'magic 8 ball nonsense'.


You're using quotes here but I never actually said "magic 8 ball nonsense". I did compare it to a magic 8 ball. I said I won't participate in that test because whether you divine the correct answer is subject to interpretation. That is simply not a good test of psi.

Your objection is a cyclic argument, you say the claim is invalid because there is no objective protocol, then you claim the protocol is invalid because the power in the claim won't work.


No, say the test is not a good one since there is no objective way to figure out if it worked or not.

I KNOW you offered to guess a number you are thinking of and you will tell me if I'm right, like I've said 10 times NO THANKYOU

If you have nothing constructive to add RE: Testing Bibliomancy then don't bother me further.

NO MORE GUESSING NAKED NUMBERS REQUESTS PLEASE


You've conveniently omitted that I've offered to "send you" (ie: think about it over and over in your general direction) the question associated with that number. Is that not what you mean by tele-ask?

Look, from what you've said, you've presented these ideas to many people. Let me ask you: are the responses similar? Do you think that's because we crib from each other? Or is it possible that your protocol is flawed?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 12:40

How do you deduce the test protocol is subjective?

You say it's objective if you THINK of the question, and subjective if you POST a random line number to me to tele-ask it?

What's the difference? I guess the number you selected either way.
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 12:44

JUST FORGET IT!

Arouet hasn't answered a single question directly yet.

I've made 10,000 posts arguing with skeptics to give me a test for 10 years!

You all refuse to tele-ask me a question to see how good my answer is!

Then I end up in 20 pages of debate with no end in sight.

It's not going anywhere, skeptics will always deceive you out of any paranormal test. It's in their nature.

I didn't apply for a debating competition, this place is no different to the dozen skeptics hangouts.

Call me quitter, troll, fake, mental, etc. etc. but I made my claim to answer questions blind, and 1 week later not 1 question from anyone.

I've been asking for someone to ask me a question for 10 years! NO TAKERS! GAME OVER!
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby derrida » 13 Jan 2011, 14:52

G. ADAM wrote:JUST FORGET IT!

Arouet hasn't answered a single question directly yet.

I've made 10,000 posts arguing with skeptics to give me a test for 10 years!

You all refuse to tele-ask me a question to see how good my answer is!

Then I end up in 20 pages of debate with no end in sight.

It's not going anywhere, skeptics will always deceive you out of any paranormal test. It's in their nature.

I didn't apply for a debating competition, this place is no different to the dozen skeptics hangouts.

Call me quitter, troll, fake, mental, etc. etc. but I made my claim to answer questions blind, and 1 week later not 1 question from anyone.

I've been asking for someone to ask me a question for 10 years! NO TAKERS! GAME OVER!



What is government if words have no meaning?
derrida
 
Posts: 308
Joined: 08 Oct 2010, 04:29

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby G. ADAM » 13 Jan 2011, 16:42

p160 l22 <<for you to find out>>


Helps if you only ask me the page and line number, anyone can make up an answer. Keep your question in your head!

What is objectivity if all words are rejected.
G. ADAM
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 06 Jan 2011, 18:22

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron