View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: I can do telepathy EASY! - NSA

Postby derrida » 18 Jan 2011, 03:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:
derrida wrote:NP.. please answer the question
was he trying to fools us or not?

How the heck do I know if G.Adam was trying to fool anyone? As I see it, the bottom line is that Arouet found fault with his protocol. Not only did he find a fault with it, Arouet presented his findings in an intelligent and respectful manner. He took the time to understand the information and asked solid questions for complete verification of the required information.

I do NOT know if G.Adam knew that the MD5 encryption could be reversed. I do NOT know what G.Adam expected as an outcome. I do know that I enjoyed this intelligent and informative exchange of information and collaborative effort in the persuit of the current outcome.

he hasnt posted since he was busted..
he was cheating
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Voltaire got him good
derrida

Postby Arouet » 18 Jan 2011, 03:50

derrida wrote:Mr. Voltaire

Good catch! Not many people pick up on that!
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 19 Jan 2011, 06:39

Hate to say it, but I kinda miss G. Adam and his vitriolic rants.
Arouet

Postby derrida » 19 Jan 2011, 10:01

Arouet wrote:Hate to say it, but I kinda miss G. Adam and his vitriolic rants.

dont worry.. there will be others
that´s a prediction

lets see.. we had
Psychic Samurai
Jim Callahan
?? A remote viewer who never wanted to do a test
G. Adam
and HF2 who was the greatest of all
derrida

Postby Arouet » 19 Jan 2011, 10:14

yeah, I missed the heyday. Seems that I joined right after a bunch of regs left. Wish there was more traffic here...
Arouet

Postby derrida » 21 Jan 2011, 02:26

what does surprises me is that NP cant accept nor she doesnt sees that G. was cheating

1. G comes to site and starts talking about how he can do amazing stuff
2. G starts creating thread after thread bashing skepticism
3. G proposes many methods
4. G argues and keeps bashing skeptics
5. G and Arouet agree in a method
6. Arouet a highly intelligent person catches G´s cheating method
7. G never posts again and runs into oblivion.

2+2=4
derrida

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Jan 2011, 02:33

derrida wrote:what does surprises me is that NP cant accept nor she doesnt sees that G. was cheating.

What doesn't surprise me is that derrida will continue to derail topics and attempt to bait me into some kind of argument.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Jan 2011, 00:50

G. ADAM wrote:OK let's put the misunderstanding down to the fact nobody's seen people use MD5 on forums before.

10 digits is near impossible to crack, but banks and CIA work with 30 to 40 digits.

Craig's original MD5 was
MD5: 627b4bc85e6a9512b8db76da563d92bf
page 264, line 3

His ANSWER was 122333444455555STAR
which I get MD5: 218ac383b1f9441278a1268c6e7bf47a

Somehow Craig mixed up his text and we can't score the result unless a valid MD5 text is matched with STAR in it.

Demo Trial 2.

p65 l1 <<Road Speedy Motors stood a short distance off the road>>

Gotta be WAVY LINES!

EXSQUEEZEME!

How does my name get drawn into this stupidity? I've gone over this thread at least three times and can't figure out a damn thing you clowns are talking about (talk about over-complicating things :shock: ), far too much "I have a bigger Brain than You" rhetoric.

:roll: Who'd ever thunk it. . . males willingly surrendering the eternal issue of who has a bigger penis in exchange for who has the bigger brain? :roll:

Pardon, if I'm being too much of a simpleton here, but when things get as ridiculous and "cluttered" as it's become in this case, not only is there far more room for "cheating" on either side of the issue, but the pettiness alone is going to keep the average human being far, far away from anything that is ultimately decided upon. . . it's too convoluted and therefore, untrustworthy (kind of like big business and big government).
Craig Browning

Postby caniswalensis » 22 Jan 2011, 01:12

Craig Browning wrote:
G. ADAM wrote:OK let's put the misunderstanding down to the fact nobody's seen people use MD5 on forums before.

10 digits is near impossible to crack, but banks and CIA work with 30 to 40 digits.

Craig's original MD5 was
MD5: 627b4bc85e6a9512b8db76da563d92bf
page 264, line 3

His ANSWER was 122333444455555STAR
which I get MD5: 218ac383b1f9441278a1268c6e7bf47a

Somehow Craig mixed up his text and we can't score the result unless a valid MD5 text is matched with STAR in it.

Demo Trial 2.

p65 l1 <<Road Speedy Motors stood a short distance off the road>>

Gotta be WAVY LINES!

EXSQUEEZEME!

How does my name get drawn into this stupidity? I've gone over this thread at least three times and can't figure out a damn thing you clowns are talking about (talk about over-complicating things :shock: ), far too much "I have a bigger Brain than You" rhetoric.

:roll: Who'd ever thunk it. . . males willingly surrendering the eternal issue of who has a bigger penis in exchange for who has the bigger brain? :roll:

Pardon, if I'm being too much of a simpleton here, but when things get as ridiculous and "cluttered" as it's become in this case, not only is there far more room for "cheating" on either side of the issue, but the pettiness alone is going to keep the average human being far, far away from anything that is ultimately decided upon. . . it's too convoluted and therefore, untrustworthy (kind of like big business and big government).

It's really very simple Craig, if one has a large enough brain. 8-) :D

It was a mistake. He confused you with me. The only possible explanation for this sort of error would be small brain/penis size. :lol:
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis

Postby Arouet » 22 Jan 2011, 03:32

Craig Browning wrote:Pardon, if I'm being too much of a simpleton here, but when things get as ridiculous and "cluttered" as it's become in this case, not only is there far more room for "cheating" on either side of the issue, but the pettiness alone is going to keep the average human being far, far away from anything that is ultimately decided upon. . . it's too convoluted and therefore, untrustworthy (kind of like big business and big government).

Indeed. That was his angle. He makes it as complicated and unclear as possible and hopes that distracts people from the scam. When someone figures it out he bolts, never to be heard from again.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2011, 03:41

Arouet wrote:Indeed. That was his angle. He makes it as complicated and unclear as possible and hopes that distracts people from the scam. When someone figures it out he bolts, never to be heard from again.

And further giving parapsychology a bad name amongst many of us skeptics.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 22 Jan 2011, 03:57

ProfWag wrote:
Arouet wrote:Indeed. That was his angle. He makes it as complicated and unclear as possible and hopes that distracts people from the scam. When someone figures it out he bolts, never to be heard from again.

I wouldn't go that far. It's not fair to compare G. Adam to an actual parapsychology. Parapsychology may have its faults (most importantly IMO relying on small effect sizes to make large pronouncements) but G. Adam has nothing to do with them.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2011, 04:10

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

I wouldn't go that far. It's not fair to compare G. Adam to an actual parapsychology. Parapsychology may have its faults (most importantly IMO relying on small effect sizes to make large pronouncements) but G. Adam has nothing to do with them.

Well, maybe not, but what is the difference between G-Man trying to pass off trickery as paranormal or Sylvia Browne passing off trickery as mediumship? Are they not both (and all the rest of the liars) trying to convince the masses of something they aren't? Those astrologers and psychics who truly, truly believe they have a "gift," are one thing, but how many of those astrologers and psychics really only truly believe it is an easy way to make a dollar? Many, if not most, I believe. ALL those who know they are full of it make me sick to my stomach and if G-Man was able to convince an innocent person out there he had amazing abilities, when in fact he may not, he only adds to the underlying problem with those fake psychic scammers that really, really piss me off.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 22 Jan 2011, 04:47

ProfWag wrote:Well, maybe not, but what is the difference between G-Man trying to pass off trickery as paranormal or Sylvia Browne passing off trickery as mediumship?

Neither should be compared to what they do in parapsychology - though perhaps they could be compared to each other. Parapsychologists should be credited with trying to appraoch these issues from a scientific perspective. Sure there are flaws - but normal science is riddled with flaws too!
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2011, 05:23

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Well, maybe not, but what is the difference between G-Man trying to pass off trickery as paranormal or Sylvia Browne passing off trickery as mediumship?

Neither should be compared to what they do in parapsychology - though perhaps they could be compared to each other. Parapsychologists should be credited with trying to appraoch these issues from a scientific perspective. Sure there are flaws - but normal science is riddled with flaws too!

So where do we draw the line? How do we know Sylvia or GMan don't have paranormal abilities? Granted, the difference between what Radin claims to be parapsychology and what Uri Gellar claimed are like night and day.
Here's a question: If, (and that's a big IF) fake astrologers, fake mediums, fake psychics, etc. over the past 200 years didn't exist, would Dean Radin, Gary Schwartz, and the gang be looking for successful experiments in the paranormal today?
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy