View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 07 Apr 2010, 23:05

Nostradamus wrote:I looked at the video and it is a better hit than anything I have seen you post Daz. Why is that?

Before they revealed the site I did an experiment. I took out a coin and flipped it twice. I got 2 heads that's 11 in binary. So I knew right there and then that choice 4 was the right choice. The coin was right. I can't believe it. The coin knew that site 4 was the viewed site.

Well done!!
congratulations to nostradamus

see Daz? you coward!
thats the way to do it
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 07 Apr 2010, 23:29

Nostradamus wrote:
LOL my tornado session doesn't mention music - its clearly a DESCRIPTION of a tornado - even named as a TORNADO - not named as MUSIC.

Daz are you lying or did you forget that you wrote MUSIC on the same page as the word tornado? As soon as I get the image uploaded I will show you your own words. It's clearly NOT a description of a tornado. That's a ridiculous claim. You didn't even get the part of the world right. You stated Milan, Dubai, and island, hot, and dry and none of these things match up with Arkansas.

I actually live in Arkansas so I can attest to Nostradamus that none of those descriptions match Arkansas. On a coincidental side-note, I helped with the cleanup from the Mena tornado.
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 07 Apr 2010, 23:37

dazsmith wrote:
Now Hyman doesn't or wont (is a better way of putting it) agree that the effects are psi - but he clearly states that there were no flaws in the methods and scientific process. Yet Utts does believe they are psi effects - this is not misleading its stating that they both found no errors and that the effects were not statistical flukes. Utts and others find serious flaws in the statements of Hyman - so the circle goes around i am afraid.

Hyman cant find it within himself to admit even though an effect was recorded and no errors observed that psi may have been in effect - yet he cnat also explain what did make the effect if it wasn't error or flukes - hes in denial :)
Daz

Sorry Daz, you are incorrect. Hyman does NOT "clearly states that there were no flaws in the methods and scientific process." You are using selective memory.
What he said was: "We also agree that the SAIC experiments appear to be free of the more obvious and better known flaws that can invalidate the results of parapsychological investigations."
Please note the words "more obvious" and "better known flaws." He does not state there were no flaws.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Apr 2010, 21:31

LOL my tornado session doesn't mention music - its clearly a DESCRIPTION of a tornado - even named as a TORNADO - not named as MUSIC.

Let's let folks see if Daz uses the word music in his tornado session.

There it is with little red boxes so no one can miss where tornado and music appear on the same page.

After my posts were branded as "blind sided sceptical stupidity" I replied with "When someone attempts to match up music to a tornado I guess I'll have to call that stupid."

The reply by Daz is given above. We can all see without having to look up Daz's rv that he indeed does say music. In fact he describes the event as "Relaxing movement - like music - a flow."

Daz I recommend that you review your own rvs. If claim that you tried to match up music and a tornado, then don't come to conclusion that I made it up. You and everyone else can see that this was the case. It's really dodgy to say this is a description of a tornado: relaxing movement. Give me a break!
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 09 Apr 2010, 00:05

Hmmmm. I see the word "music." I also see "relaxing movement." Anyone who's ever seen a tornado can attest that it's not like sitting comfortably in front of the TV watching the Wizard of OZ while listening to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 09 Apr 2010, 00:54

Nostradamus wrote:

There it is with little red boxes so no one can miss where tornado and music appear on the same page.

After my posts were branded as "blind sided sceptical stupidity" I replied with "When someone attempts to match up music to a tornado I guess I'll have to call that stupid."

The reply by Daz is given above. We can all see without having to look up Daz's rv that he indeed does say music. In fact he describes the event as "Relaxing movement - like music - a flow."

Daz I recommend that you review your own rvs. If claim that you tried to match up music and a tornado, then don't come to conclusion that I made it up. You and everyone else can see that this was the case. It's really dodgy to say this is a description of a tornado: relaxing movement. Give me a break!

STANDING OVATION FOR NOSTRADAMUS!!
well done!!

Daz, Coward!
do the test
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby dazsmith » 10 Apr 2010, 19:51

Nostradamus said:

There it is with little red boxes so no one can miss where tornado and music appear on the same page

So you admit then that I said it was a tornado and it was a tornado target?
if we are going by your example and just picking a single word to use as a cry then Ill have TORNADO.

Did I say music - yes but this is also identified as an AI (aesthetic Impact) which is a record of how I feel internally in response to the target - which is stated as: relaxing movement - like music - a flow. NOT it IS music but that ( I feel) that it flows like music - But you keep on reaching and finding single small words to try to dismiss the fact i both named a tornado and described a tornado.

I didnt mention music once in the summary of the data which reads:
There is a motion at the target which is;
Aggressive and fluid, free in its movement.
This builds to a crescendo and then dissipates downwards.
The movement feels penetrating as it interacts with the location and structures.
The flow/movement is against the structures in a wild, uncontrolled manner.
The motion builds to a release then it trails away.
As it builds its motion is spikey with aggressive movements then it recedes with a
release of energy ‐ much like an orgasm.

which is a great description of a TORNADO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate. I always stated that there is an amount of noise. You are clearly taking the single word of music both out of context as an a single highlight to try to indicate this wasnt a good result. This is because;
a. you haven't tried to understand the methodology the remote viewer uses and the context in which data is written.
b. you take a single word near the end of a sentence and use this on its own, out of context to try and dismiss many pages of information - even when the single word is not used in the summary of my data in the context it was written.

profwag:
Hmmmm. I see the word "music." I also see "relaxing movement." Anyone who's ever seen a tornado can attest that it's not like sitting comfortably in front of the TV watching the Wizard of OZ while listening to "Somewhere Over the Rainbow."

Funny how you see one word - taken completely out of context yet you cant see the accurate summary description - funny that!
Funny how form the same highlighted page no one cares to even mention other GREAT data like:
Flowing, whirring.
IMPACT, TROUBLES.

its really sad when sceptics try to move attention to silly little distractions and to try to then ignore the 'whole'. Distraction wont work - I did not say this target was MUSIC like you're trying to say. But I guess its what's to be expected. After all you just cant dismiss that my summary is not a great description of a tornado event.
The movement feels penetrating as it interacts with the location and structures.
As it builds its motion is spikey with aggressive movements then it recedes with a

Daz
dazsmith

Postby really? » 10 Apr 2010, 22:50

dazsmith wrote:Nostradamus said:

There it is with little red boxes so no one can miss where tornado and music appear on the same page

if we are going by your example and just picking a single word to use as a cry then Ill have TORNADO.

Did I say music - yes but this is also identified as an AI (aesthetic Impact) which is a record of how I feel internally in response to the target - which is stated as: relaxing movement - like music - a flow. NOT it IS music but that ( I feel) that it flows like music - But you keep on reaching and finding single small words to try to dismiss the fact i both named a tornado and described a tornado.

You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate. I always stated that there is an amount of noise. You are clearly taking the single word of music both out of context as an a single highlight to try to indicate this wasnt a good result. This is because;
a. you haven't tried to understand the methodology the remote viewer uses and the context in which data is written.
b. you take a single word near the end of a sentence and use this on its own, out of context to try and dismiss many pages of information - even when the single word is not used in the summary of my data in the context it was written.

profwag:

Funny how you see one word - taken completely out of context yet you cant see the accurate summary description - funny that!
Funny how form the same highlighted page no one cares to even mention other GREAT data like:
Flowing, whirring.
IMPACT, TROUBLES.

its really sad when sceptics try to move attention to silly little distractions and to try to then ignore the 'whole'. Distraction wont work - I did not say this target was MUSIC like you're trying to say. But I guess its what's to be expected. After all you just cant dismiss that my summary is not a great description of a tornado event.

Daz

You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate. I always stated that there is an amount of noise.

Since it's really fuzzy info you recieve all I see is Interpretation Bias on your part. Why wouldn't that be just as likely, even more likely then your conclusions ?
really?

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Apr 2010, 08:44

You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate. I always stated that there is an amount of noise. You are clearly taking the single word of music both out of context as an a single highlight to try to indicate this wasnt a good result.

Daz. This is a warning. Don't call people stupid. You'll get reported.

What you did was cherry pick. In response I cherry picked music. We've been over this before and I guess we need to repeat this. You cherry pick when it is advantageous to you. You also said music. You also said MRI scanner. You also said Milan and Dubai.

With all of the words you have tossed out in so many of these efforts it's astounding that you have not had more of these so-called hits.

I don't need to admit anything. The fact is that you used the word tornado just like you used MRI scanner. You also claim this describes a tornado. Then you have the audacity to claim that your response to the target, a tornado, you felt internally "relaxing movement - like music - a flow." I believe that you know you are perpetrating a hoax here with these claims. In this case you claim to have seen a target that killed 3 people and you felt "relaxing movement - like music - a flow."

So what you are and have been doing is "reaching and finding single small words to try to" claim a hit.

And yes all of those laughing emoticons at the end of your post do summarize what you claim is a description of a tornado. It's laughable nonsense.

Its really sad when hoaxers such as yourself make these weak and senseless claims. I've gone from wondering if there was something here to knowing you are just hoaxer.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Apr 2010, 08:50

And not to forget you made the following statement. This is the statement you made. The issue is that you really do not know what you are stating in the reports since you appear to decide beforehand that you had a successful reading. Then you end up in this fantasy of shoehorning your comments to match a target.
LOL my tornado session doesn't mention music

You don't even know what you wrote. Had you looked you would have seen that this statement was wrong. You are apparently so convinced of an ability, that you so glaringly do not have, that you were unaware of what you write.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Apr 2010, 20:19

Let's clear up at least one thing here, shall we? First of all, this sentence:
You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate.

This is not something that fits into the 'reportable' category. Being stupid is subjective. Stupid is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. I see no problem with such a comment.

Next on my agenda is the list of words. IMO, when I read them I thought of 'Ravel's Bolero'.

When the words 'music' and 'tornado' are together, I think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Apr 2010, 21:09

I did not report Daz. What I was doing was letting him know that he shouldn't escalate his commentary. I don't think he crossed the line. I'm just suggesting that he not step over the line.

Maybe Daz had actually viewed the 1969 Camille hurricane party instead. They had music, relaxing, drinkers quenching dry throats. The lone survivor claimed to have been swept for miles by flowing flood waters.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 17 Apr 2010, 01:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:Let's clear up at least one thing here, shall we? First of all, this sentence:
You are being stupid - I have never claimed that every word or price of data in an rv session is accurate.

This is not something that fits into the 'reportable' category. Being stupid is subjective. Stupid is in the eye of the beholder, so to speak. I see no problem with such a comment.

Next on my agenda is the list of words. IMO, when I read them I thought of 'Ravel's Bolero'.

When the words 'music' and 'tornado' are together, I think of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4kiXh8YOzk

ALL RIGHT, ill hold you to your word
and i am going to use the sentence ¨being stupid¨ from now on
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 18 Apr 2010, 21:04

dazsmith wrote:

Daz

Hey Daz, you may say this "is a great description of a TORNADO," but speaking of music, this is also a great description of Johan Sebastian Bach's "The Art of the Fugue." Think of Bach and then re-read what you wrote. Seriously.
ProfWag

Postby dazsmith » 19 Apr 2010, 19:56

Hey Daz, you may say this "is a great description of a TORNADO," but speaking of music, this is also a great description of Johan Sebastian Bach's "The Art of the Fugue." Think of Bach and then re-read what you wrote. Seriously.

but you are also ignoring all the sketches - and you are also just taking this one example of remote viewing out of context on its own. I have supplied hundreds of examples in links.

All you can do is try to match any other silly and unrelated things like music to the actual experiment and to add stupid videos to go along with it - in desperate hope that comedy and sleight of hand will make some people be distracted form the actual reality - i see the amazing randi taught your sleight of hand sceptics - well ;)

What you did was cherry pick. In response I cherry picked music. We've been over this before and I guess we need to repeat this. You cherry pick when it is advantageous to you. You also said music. You also said MRI scanner. You also said Milan and Dubai.

Rubbish.
reporting the final summary of my information is NOT cherry picking - picking a single word out of context 'music' is cherry picking.
My summary - and description is an accurate description that just so happens to be what the target would be described as - is this a one off event for me - NO, I do this time after time - but that's OK you seriously sit back and think that this is always coincidental ;)

My summary doesn't include some the words you highlight because the process/,method we use to remote view has us put some data like 'MRI scanner' to one side as its a named thing - an analytical process which generally is only part correct or is what we call an AOL (Analytical Overlay).
These are generally only part correct - and as I also said we aren't allowed to name things - only describe.
But as I've said before - you haven't even tried read how and why remote viewers do certain things, why some data is put to one side - its as I said trying to explain to monkeys who haven't even bothered to understand and read-up of the subject they are discussing.

But never mind - lets move on - science demands that experiments be repeated so lets try to follow a scientific process - what about this example from a previous project:
http://www.remoteviewed.com/files/11.4. ... sydney.pdf
did I not name the target and accurately sketch it.
or is this also cherry picking?

I can go on and on with examples so lets continue...

Daz
Last edited by dazsmith on 19 Apr 2010, 20:10, edited 1 time in total.
dazsmith

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy