View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Mar 2010, 03:34

ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:
As I stated previously, why do you think your hoop is one that every psychic you meet must jump through when they've already jumped through a dozen other hoops that sustain their claims?

Craig, could you clarify the second half of this sentence for me please?
Wag



What's to explain? To my knowledge Daz his posted all sorts of links to "tests" he's participated in, cases studies, etc.

Too many individuals with the Skeptic's Chip sat upon their shoulder, believe that every psychic-type they meet, no matter how validated by whom, must pass their test... their test is going to be superior to anything the psychic has gone through before and thus, prove them a fake.

C'mon... that's just plain arrogant and quite immature. How would you like it if every time you met someone that didn't believe in something you claim to be "so" in your perspective, insisted on you proving your claims by taking this and that challenge?

After the first five or six accepted encounters it would start getting very old I'd think and you'd start saying "no" and those that doubt you will start calling you a coward, chicken, a joke, another whack job, nut case, etc. That gets old really fast... not just for the person that constantly hears it as a direct mode of put-down but everyone else that must endure the school yard immaturity.

If Daz is part of the group I think he is, I can assure you he knows his stuff and it would blow the mind of most to see the kinds of things these people work on (not just the Remote Viewers but the over-all "element"). But then magician's have been hiding the truth directly under out noses for thousands of years by telling us something isn't where it should logically be by making us think it either don't exist at all or it's actually somewhere else... ;)
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA






Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ProfWag » 24 Mar 2010, 03:50

Craig Browning wrote:
After the first five or six accepted encounters it would start getting very old I'd think and you'd start saying "no" and those that doubt you will start calling you a coward, chicken, a joke, another whack job, nut case, etc. That gets old really fast... not just for the person that constantly hears it as a direct mode of put-down but everyone else that must endure the school yard immaturity.

)

Did you ever stop to think that it starts getting very old, very fast, that when asking for solid evidence of the paranormal, none can be produced and all we get are excuses, half-ass experiments, and results that are open to interpretation?

I agree that skeptics are often times immature in their pursuit of the truth, but trust me, so are those on the other side of the fence as well.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 24 Mar 2010, 04:20

well
in the past ¨psychics¨ have been proven to be faking
so dont blame me for asking for a proof
by the way
Daz says he does this 3 times a week
how hard would it be for him to do it yet one more time for everybody here
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ProfWag » 24 Mar 2010, 04:46

Honest question here, I hope...
I have been reviewing the Farsight website on experiments. The first one I have looked at was the lighting of the cauldron at Olympic stadium. I get that RVers are drawing/describing what they see, but is the lighting of the cauldron then determined that is what it is they are seeing or is it predetermined that will be the target and if it's the latter, who picks what it is in the future that will be seen and who gets to see it?
For example, one of the viewers was very specific in drawing a group of people at an event. Was it determined in February, while the RVer was sitting there watching TV and had a revelation that it must've been the Olympics he/she wrote about at the session or was it determined in December by someone else that would be the target? I guess what I'm getting at, how do we know that is not an old Rolling Stones or a new U2 concert he/she's describing rather than the Olympics?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ProfWag » 24 Mar 2010, 05:01

Actually, I think I have a better way to ask the question if my last post was too confusing. Who and/or when is the target determined from the RV experiments you referenced early on in this thread?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Mar 2010, 23:13

ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:
After the first five or six accepted encounters it would start getting very old I'd think and you'd start saying "no" and those that doubt you will start calling you a coward, chicken, a joke, another whack job, nut case, etc. That gets old really fast... not just for the person that constantly hears it as a direct mode of put-down but everyone else that must endure the school yard immaturity.

)

Did you ever stop to think that it starts getting very old, very fast, that when asking for solid evidence of the paranormal, none can be produced and all we get are excuses, half-ass experiments, and results that are open to interpretation?

I agree that skeptics are often times immature in their pursuit of the truth, but trust me, so are those on the other side of the fence as well.


It's not that "none" can be produced, just that one group of researchers want things to fit unreal parameters while others aren't as anal. Then we have those, such as with the CSI COP experiments a few years back, in which the data was supporting the paranormal side of things so the statistics were changed... the facts deliberately altered by members of said "scientific team"... the group has not done any independent "scientific" research since (according to what I understand).

The real problem, which is what my posts were getting at, is that "Skeptics" are never satisfied no matter how solid "proof" might be. When a group of noted researchers come out and publicly support such findings the "skeptic's" culture starts calling them crack pots and what they do "junk science"... which brings us back to the "you have to do my me now" hyperbole... "my tests" are more legit and "scientific" than those were, etc.

There will never be sufficient proof to convince the naysayers no matter how concrete it may be. That's the FACTS and that's really where the problem lays.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ProfWag » 24 Mar 2010, 23:40

Craig Browning wrote:
It's not that "none" can be produced, just that one group of researchers want things to fit unreal parameters while others aren't as anal.

Let's hope that the researchers of cancer treatments, aerodynamics, and organ transplants are the ones that are more "anal." I prefer that scientists follow proper precedures, gather concrete facts, and are accepted by their peers rather than use experiments and results that fit parameters that would be accepted by Sylvia Browne.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 25 Mar 2010, 03:44

Craig Browning wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:
After the first five or six accepted encounters it would start getting very old I'd think and you'd start saying "no" and those that doubt you will start calling you a coward, chicken, a joke, another whack job, nut case, etc. That gets old really fast... not just for the person that constantly hears it as a direct mode of put-down but everyone else that must endure the school yard immaturity.

)

Did you ever stop to think that it starts getting very old, very fast, that when asking for solid evidence of the paranormal, none can be produced and all we get are excuses, half-ass experiments, and results that are open to interpretation?

I agree that skeptics are often times immature in their pursuit of the truth, but trust me, so are those on the other side of the fence as well.


It's not that "none" can be produced, just that one group of researchers want things to fit unreal parameters while others aren't as anal. Then we have those, such as with the CSI COP experiments a few years back, in which the data was supporting the paranormal side of things so the statistics were changed... the facts deliberately altered by members of said "scientific team"... the group has not done any independent "scientific" research since (according to what I understand).

The real problem, which is what my posts were getting at, is that "Skeptics" are never satisfied no matter how solid "proof" might be. When a group of noted researchers come out and publicly support such findings the "skeptic's" culture starts calling them crack pots and what they do "junk science"... which brings us back to the "you have to do my me now" hyperbole... "my tests" are more legit and "scientific" than those were, etc.

There will never be sufficient proof to convince the naysayers no matter how concrete it may be. That's the FACTS and that's really where the problem lays.


still with that?
that´s the only argument you got

gauquelin commited suicide because he ended up being debunked
if not at first (because dumb csicopers screw it up) he did get debunked at the end
common.. mars effect??

why dont you try the twinkie deffense why you are playing the believer´s card?.. you´ll swallow anything that is against reality
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 25 Mar 2010, 12:21

just like i predicted
daz chicken out

nothing paranormal there
same behavior we have seen so many times
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Craig Browning » 25 Mar 2010, 23:10

ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:
It's not that "none" can be produced, just that one group of researchers want things to fit unreal parameters while others aren't as anal.

Let's hope that the researchers of cancer treatments, aerodynamics, and organ transplants are the ones that are more "anal." I prefer that scientists follow proper precedures, gather concrete facts, and are accepted by their peers rather than use experiments and results that fit parameters that would be accepted by Sylvia Browne.



Entirely different issue... and yes, there are still disputes and name calling in that world as well... look at the political B.S. around the early HIV research and how the American Ego (Dr. Fucci or something of that sort) was trying to claim things that the French researchers knew to be bull... Fucci deliberately manipulated the situation for the sake of his own benefit -- politically and financially.

The world of medicine is plagued by this kind of thing, which is why one has to go to MEXICO to get treatments that literally cure certain types of cancer that the American money grabbers refuse to allow in... after all, they make their money by over-burdening the health care system and society by way of keeping people sick and pelching off of them. There are numerous instances of this and how the AMA and FDA turn their heads and drag out "procedure" based on the gratuities given them by lobbyists and pharmaceutical PR reps.

And yes, the same happens in the aerospace industry... my Uncle worked for two big manufacturing companies after leaving the Air Force... Gramen and Northrop ... He was an airframe specialist/engineer and did something with the R&D of new aircraft... the questionable antics surrounding some of his discoveries and investigations would make you want to never fly again.

You cannot name an industry, especially in the U.S. in which the "science" don't get spun, twisted and manipulated in order to meet the demands of the folks controlling the purse strings.

Sure, there is valid science out there but like so much in our world, it's become critically obfuscated.
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 23:28

I am not aware of any of these treatments available in Mexico.
The world of medicine is plagued by this kind of thing, which is why one has to go to MEXICO to get treatments that literally cure certain types of cancer that the American money grabbers refuse to allow in... after all, they make their money by over-burdening the health care system and society by way of keeping people sick and pelching off of them. There are numerous instances of this and how the AMA and FDA turn their heads and drag out "procedure" based on the gratuities given them by lobbyists and pharmaceutical PR reps.


I am aware of laetrile. Some initial studies done nearly 30 years ago showed no benefit. That's why it isn't available here. But here you claim that there are cures for cancer. You must mean something other than laetrile which is not effective.

I'm curious to hear about these cures.
Last edited by Nostradamus on 26 Mar 2010, 02:28, edited 1 time in total.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 26 Mar 2010, 01:22

Craig Browning wrote:
ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:
It's not that "none" can be produced, just that one group of researchers want things to fit unreal parameters while others aren't as anal.

Let's hope that the researchers of cancer treatments, aerodynamics, and organ transplants are the ones that are more "anal." I prefer that scientists follow proper precedures, gather concrete facts, and are accepted by their peers rather than use experiments and results that fit parameters that would be accepted by Sylvia Browne.



Entirely different issue... and yes, there are still disputes and name calling in that world as well... look at the political B.S. around the early HIV research and how the American Ego (Dr. Fucci or something of that sort) was trying to claim things that the French researchers knew to be bull... Fucci deliberately manipulated the situation for the sake of his own benefit -- politically and financially.

The world of medicine is plagued by this kind of thing, which is why one has to go to MEXICO to get treatments that literally cure certain types of cancer that the American money grabbers refuse to allow in... after all, they make their money by over-burdening the health care system and society by way of keeping people sick and pelching off of them. There are numerous instances of this and how the AMA and FDA turn their heads and drag out "procedure" based on the gratuities given them by lobbyists and pharmaceutical PR reps.

And yes, the same happens in the aerospace industry... my Uncle worked for two big manufacturing companies after leaving the Air Force... Gramen and Northrop ... He was an airframe specialist/engineer and did something with the R&D of new aircraft... the questionable antics surrounding some of his discoveries and investigations would make you want to never fly again.

You cannot name an industry, especially in the U.S. in which the "science" don't get spun, twisted and manipulated in order to meet the demands of the folks controlling the purse strings.

Sure, there is valid science out there but like so much in our world, it's become critically obfuscated.


so now.. you are attacking science cause a bunch of monnygrabbers lobbysts?
science gets us the medicines we need, faith doesnt provide anything other than waiting for something to happen
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Mar 2010, 02:31

The money grabbing also happens when people offer so-called medications to the desperate even if the medicines are ineffective, or even harmful.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby dazsmith » 26 Mar 2010, 03:02

ciscop said:
im just tired of nonsense
and love to expose this kind of people
everybody thinks they are special, but they dont want to share it
they just want to talk about it and critice people that dont believe in their stupidnatural.. i mean supernatural powers
is just boring

Rubbish!
I gave you links whereby I have been sharing it for over two years every month in public.
I will be doing so in the same place for the next year for a new project - you can see work there - in an atmosphere that isnt full of silly images and chants of 'chicken' - which has absolutely no value in an adult debate. Do you seriously think ANYONE would submit to any test that has posts that are so childish, unprofessional and biased?

so now!?!?
whats up daz
i guess he is not logging in anymore
run remote viewer run!
what´s up you cant project your astral soul, your mind, your ¨whatever¨ to stalk ninjapuppy and see what she put in a box?
what a shame, what if NP promess to wear something sexy while you are there??

common daz


Not running anywhere - but some of us do have a life to live. Ive been busy trying to find 'real' work and remote viewing for projects.


wait a second
i wanted daz to show us his powers
but yeah, i knew on the back of my mind that he will chicken out
since thats what paranormalist usually do
they back out when somebody challenge their claims

Scescop challenge him WAY back.. like a year ago to prove his powers
and hegot the same lame excuse.. I HAVE NO TIME.

so, draw your conclusions

if you wanna believe him go ahead
i just know he is a guy that runs from challenges and thinks he can do something CIA reserched and for obvious reasons it closed the program (because it doesnt work)


I have posted many links including an already establish 2 year rv project and one that will continue for the coming year in public whereby you can all download and critique my rv to your hearts content.

Profwag said:
Did you ever stop to think that it starts getting very old, very fast, that when asking for solid evidence of the paranormal, none can be produced and all we get are excuses, half-ass experiments, and results that are open to interpretation?


Rubbish - I have posted links to hundred of rv sessions, a 2 year public rv project, a newly started to dun for a year public rv project, a test for The Paracast, CIA/DIA documentation from scientists discussing rv working and operationally for them yet you still claim no proof!

Ciscop said:
just like i predicted
daz chicken out

nothing paranormal there
same behavior we have seen so many times


Ill not participate in anything with anyone who cant act like an adult in adult conversation.

All the best...

Daz
User avatar
dazsmith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 25 May 2009, 22:02

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ProfWag » 26 Mar 2010, 03:12

dazsmith wrote:
Profwag said:
Did you ever stop to think that it starts getting very old, very fast, that when asking for solid evidence of the paranormal, none can be produced and all we get are excuses, half-ass experiments, and results that are open to interpretation?


Rubbish - I have posted links to hundred of rv sessions, a 2 year public rv project, a newly started to dun for a year public rv project, a test for The Paracast, CIA/DIA documentation from scientists discussing rv working and operationally for them yet you still claim no proof!

Daz, please note that my post was in response to Craig's. Not yours.
However, you have posted links, which are appreciated, but they do not begin to offer proof as you say. Some of it is interesting and may include your evidence, but it's far from proof.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron