View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

How Ironic ROFL

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby Eteponge » 10 Sep 2009, 09:18

Mistislav D'ralle wrote:Highflyertoo first appeared on the skeptic's society forum announcing that he would acquire telekenesis on the 14th of May 2009. He stated this was due to a series of dreams he had. Highflyer then informed us that he was the "anti-messiah" and was going to "wrestle" a war memorial statue that was "going to walk to the local post office". However Highflyertoo then stated that the naval cadets at a local naval base were "devil worshippers" and that "god" had blown away their building during a hurricane. The 14th of May date passed. A bit of research indicated that Highflyertoo was involved in a police siege in this point in time and was commited to a non voluntary psychiatric facility for a short duration. He admits this on the Skeptic Socity forum. Highflyer was banned from the Skeptic Society forum when he rang and abused another members father at home. He then came to this forum and slandered members of the Skeptic Society ( You can see these deleted by Highflyertoo) before we copied them. He probably has chronic schizophrenia but also sufferes narcissistic delusions in that he is the only person who can "save the world". I simply monitor Highflyertoo ( and six other persons) every now and then for a research project.

Image
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
User avatar
Eteponge
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 13:26






Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby soldiergirl » 10 Sep 2009, 10:33

Thanks for the info on highflyer. I didn't realize how unbalanced he really was and now that I know I will not make jokes about him flying cause I wouldn't want to be the cause of him committing suicide. It is sad though that some believers in the paranormal (namely scecop) will condone highflyers antics and believe in what he says.
soldiergirl
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 13:40

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby highflyertoo » 10 Sep 2009, 11:25

soldiergirl wrote:Thanks for the info on highflyer. I didn't realize how unbalanced he really was and now that I know I will not make jokes about him flying cause I wouldn't want to be the cause of him committing suicide. It is sad though that some believers in the paranormal (namely scecop) will condone highflyers antics and believe in what he says.


You claim to know about me ? LOL
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby highflyertoo » 10 Sep 2009, 11:28

Pseudo-Skeptics = Draconian Mentality
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby ciscop » 10 Sep 2009, 15:01

Eteponge wrote:
Mistislav D'ralle wrote:Highflyertoo first appeared on the skeptic's society forum announcing that he would acquire telekenesis on the 14th of May 2009. He stated this was due to a series of dreams he had. Highflyer then informed us that he was the "anti-messiah" and was going to "wrestle" a war memorial statue that was "going to walk to the local post office". However Highflyertoo then stated that the naval cadets at a local naval base were "devil worshippers" and that "god" had blown away their building during a hurricane. The 14th of May date passed. A bit of research indicated that Highflyertoo was involved in a police siege in this point in time and was commited to a non voluntary psychiatric facility for a short duration. He admits this on the Skeptic Socity forum. Highflyer was banned from the Skeptic Society forum when he rang and abused another members father at home. He then came to this forum and slandered members of the Skeptic Society ( You can see these deleted by Highflyertoo) before we copied them. He probably has chronic schizophrenia but also sufferes narcissistic delusions in that he is the only person who can "save the world". I simply monitor Highflyertoo ( and six other persons) every now and then for a research project.

Image



why????
he isnt trolling at all
highflyer is from your side
claim it at yours
embrace it !!!
support him !!

why wont you believe in him??
only because he is dumb or because he was in a mental institution???

common!! be fair !!
he is part of the paranormal community

and by the way eteponge i like you
you are as fair as anybody can be
but you were off in this instance
highflyer is a nut A REAL NUT.. HE SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION! HE CANT WORK!
AND I WILL LET HIM ALONE but he insist in busting balls
so therefor he is fair game
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby highflyertoo » 10 Sep 2009, 17:47

ciscop wrote:
Eteponge wrote:
Mistislav D'ralle wrote:Highflyertoo first appeared on the skeptic's society forum announcing that he would acquire telekenesis on the 14th of May 2009. He stated this was due to a series of dreams he had. Highflyer then informed us that he was the "anti-messiah" and was going to "wrestle" a war memorial statue that was "going to walk to the local post office". However Highflyertoo then stated that the naval cadets at a local naval base were "devil worshippers" and that "god" had blown away their building during a hurricane. The 14th of May date passed. A bit of research indicated that Highflyertoo was involved in a police siege in this point in time and was commited to a non voluntary psychiatric facility for a short duration. He admits this on the Skeptic Socity forum. Highflyer was banned from the Skeptic Society forum when he rang and abused another members father at home. He then came to this forum and slandered members of the Skeptic Society ( You can see these deleted by Highflyertoo) before we copied them. He probably has chronic schizophrenia but also sufferes narcissistic delusions in that he is the only person who can "save the world". I simply monitor Highflyertoo ( and six other persons) every now and then for a research project.

Image



why????
he isnt trolling at all
highflyer is from your side
claim it at yours
embrace it !!!
support him !!

why wont you believe in him??
only because he is dumb or because he was in a mental institution???

common!! be fair !!
he is part of the paranormal community

and by the way eteponge i like you
you are as fair as anybody can be
but you were off in this instance
highflyer is a nut A REAL NUT.. HE SHOULD BE IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION! HE CANT WORK!
AND I WILL LET HIM ALONE but he insist in busting balls
so therefor he is fair game


I haven't busted anyone's balls yet buddy ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Sep 2009, 11:48

Mistislav D'ralle wrote:
soldiergirl wrote:[Quote deleted due to inappropriate content]


Highflyertoo first appeared on the skeptic's society forum announcing that he would acquire telekenesis on the 14th of May 2009. He stated this was due to a series of dreams he had. Highflyer then informed us that he was the "anti-messiah" and was going to "wrestle" a war memorial statue that was "going to walk to the local post office". However Highflyertoo then stated that the naval cadets at a local naval base were "devil worshippers" and that "god" had blown away their building during a hurricane. The 14th of May date passed. A bit of research indicated that Highflyertoo was involved in a police siege in this point in time and was commited to a non voluntary psychiatric facility for a short duration. He admits this on the Skeptic Socity forum. Highflyer was banned from the Skeptic Society forum when he rang and abused another members father at home. He then came to this forum and slandered members of the Skeptic Society ( You can see these deleted by Highflyertoo) before we copied them. He probably has chronic schizophrenia but also sufferes narcissistic delusions in that he is the only person who can "save the world". I simply monitor Highflyertoo ( and six other persons) every now and then for a research project.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby highflyertoo » 29 Sep 2009, 19:54

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Mistislav D'ralle wrote:
soldiergirl wrote:[Quote deleted due to inappropriate content]


Highflyertoo first appeared on the skeptic's society forum announcing that he would acquire telekenesis on the 14th of May 2009. He stated this was due to a series of dreams he had. Highflyer then informed us that he was the "anti-messiah" and was going to "wrestle" a war memorial statue that was "going to walk to the local post office". However Highflyertoo then stated that the naval cadets at a local naval base were "devil worshippers" and that "god" had blown away their building during a hurricane. The 14th of May date passed. A bit of research indicated that Highflyertoo was involved in a police siege in this point in time and was commited to a non voluntary psychiatric facility for a short duration. He admits this on the Skeptic Socity forum. Highflyer was banned from the Skeptic Society forum when he rang and abused another members father at home. He then came to this forum and slandered members of the Skeptic Society ( You can see these deleted by Highflyertoo) before we copied them. He probably has chronic schizophrenia but also sufferes narcissistic delusions in that he is the only person who can "save the world". I simply monitor Highflyertoo ( and six other persons) every now and then for a research project.


lol
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Sep 2009, 21:08

Highflyertoo - What's so funny?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby highflyertoo » 02 Oct 2009, 13:46

NinjaPuppy wrote:Highflyertoo - What's so funny?


your perception of irony
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: How Ironic ROFL

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Oct 2009, 19:28

Mine? All I did was remove Soldiergirl's nasty post. As I review, it seems that I forgot to put [Content Removed by Mod].
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest