View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 15 Sep 2009, 14:14

So now you ciscop are saying the ''Bonds'' are Randi's Cash Cow to keep the JREF from going bankrupt?

So if someone could win the ''Bonds'' then Randi's JREF becomes no existent? No wonder Randi won't play fair . Thanks ciscop for being honest ;)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57






Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Sep 2009, 14:00

quantumparanormal wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Bollocks.


You must be either British or Australian.


Or I've heard that term used alot.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Sep 2009, 14:02

Yet seriously ciscop what makes you think Randi would own the rights for the book sales and dvd's , etc ?
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Sep 2009, 14:18

Hey ciscop, would n't a person with real paranormal abilities have an event for wealthy people to attend for say fifty thousand dollars a ticket ?

The setting could be arranged so the audience surrounds the showman to rule out any trickery. Mobile Phones would be allowed to view the supernatural show.

Oh and the showman says who can view the show . Randi not welcome unless he pays Million upfront :D
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby ciscop » 16 Sep 2009, 15:57

highflyertoo wrote:Hey ciscop, would n't a person with real paranormal abilities have an event for wealthy people to attend for say fifty thousand dollars a ticket ?

The setting could be arranged so the audience surrounds the showman to rule out any trickery. Mobile Phones would be allowed to view the supernatural show.

Oh and the showman says who can view the show . Randi not welcome unless he pays Million upfront :D


hahahahaha
you sure are a funny guy
really, you are so lunatic you are not even here
this is one of my favorites quotes from you

"The Statue and I shall have a fight and I shall destroy it, As the dreams have shown, the Statue moves from off the top of the Centopah and then I become exceedingly strong against the Devil called Satan and against the False Prophet called Abaddon (Hebrew Language) and against the Others Beasts that are pertaining to the Census Count of a Population of Six Hundred and Sixty Six Beasts, and then the End of the World begins". http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... &start=120


THE STATUE AND I SHALL HAVE A FIGHT!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John!... or immanuel (which is his messiah name).. go and post this stuff in CHRISTIAN sites not in skeptics forums!
Christians might go along with you.. hey! they went along with Popoff.. they believed Ted Haggard was a good christian preacher and sure are filling up those Benny Hinn stadiums! those christians are a gullible bunch, they believe in a talking snake after all, go with them! raise your army and fight that demonic statue! go on and do it!...

you know.. somewhere i read that salvador dali, (surrealist painter) ate a lot of camembert cheese before going to bed to have crazy dreams to inspire him to paint.... i wonder what do you eat before bedtime??

and quantum you are right, this maniac is from western australia.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Sep 2009, 17:38

Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby quantumparanormal » 16 Sep 2009, 21:51

highflyertoo wrote:Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.


Randi is not a scientific investigator. As a matter of fact, CSICOP does not conduct "paranormal research" despite the "Scientific Investigation" in their name (that is, research that's published in peer-reviewed journals).

Did you ever hear about the Gauquelin-watergate-style cover-up Randi and CSICOP were involved in back in 1979? That's the last time they conducted an official scientific investigation, and it's no wonder why it was their last.
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
Image
quantumparanormal
 
Posts: 276
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 05:09
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 16 Sep 2009, 22:54

quantumparanormal wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.


Randi is not a scientific investigator. As a matter of fact, CSICOP does not conduct "paranormal research" despite the "Scientific Investigation" in their name (that is, research that's published in peer-reviewed journals).

Did you ever hear about the Gauquelin-watergate-style cover-up Randi and CSICOP were involved in back in 1979? That's the last time they conducted an official scientific investigation, and it's no wonder why it was their last.


Yes I have. I actually spoke to Dennis Rawlins on the telephone a few ago about the Mars Effect. It was Dennis Rawlins who told me of a simple method to test if I have the ability to perform Telekinesis by having a Glass Jar with a needle dangling from the thread via the lid.

Rawlins told me that Randi's credibility was shot because of unscrupulous methods in fiddling the Data.

But if you have more info then please inform me :)
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby quantumparanormal » 16 Sep 2009, 23:50

highflyertoo wrote:But if you have more info then please inform me :)


I'll have to dig through my archives. I'll post some info later on.
Mike G.
Quantum Paranormal
Image
quantumparanormal
 
Posts: 276
Joined: 24 Aug 2009, 05:09
Location: Los Angeles, CA, USA

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby ciscop » 17 Sep 2009, 00:46

highflyertoo wrote:Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.


first than all.. he isnt my leader
i like more and have learned more from richard wiseman

go on and perform telekinesis highflyer
i told you, i do believe you are the best that the antiskepticism community has to offer
you should be their leader
their messiah
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 17 Sep 2009, 14:20

ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.


first than all.. he isnt my leader
i like more and have learned more from richard wiseman

go on and perform telekinesis highflyer
i told you, i do believe you are the best that the antiskepticism community has to offer
you should be their leader
their messiah


Hey ciscop, no CAPS in your recent futile message
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby ciscop » 17 Sep 2009, 22:54

highflyertoo wrote:
ciscop wrote:
highflyertoo wrote:Face it ciscop your leader Randi is a ''fake investigator''.


first than all.. he isnt my leader
i like more and have learned more from richard wiseman

go on and perform telekinesis highflyer
i told you, i do believe you are the best that the antiskepticism community has to offer
you should be their leader
their messiah


Hey ciscop, no CAPS in your recent futile message


does that supposed to mean something to you?
im sorry, i dont talk crazy
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby The Professor » 18 Sep 2009, 06:00

The Amusing randi would also fail the voice stress test !!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby ciscop » 18 Sep 2009, 06:27

The Professor wrote:The Amusing randi would also fail the voice stress test !!!!!


you would fail a colesterol test
tip: stop having breakfast at mcdonalds
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

Re: Would Randi take a Lie Detector Test?

Postby highflyertoo » 28 Jan 2010, 11:22

ciscop wrote:
The Professor wrote:The Amusing randi would also fail the voice stress test !!!!!


you would fail a colesterol test
tip: stop having breakfast at mcdonalds


Why won't Randi take the LDT? Because Randi is a smart trickster.........
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest