View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

More on JREF Fraud

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: More on JREF Fraud

Postby BillPerron » 19 Jun 2012, 23:38

I gave you a chance to apologize, an Italian will always give you one chance, never two. My phone number is 626-579-3697 please call me to make arraignments as to where and when we shall meet. I will be glad to bring with me all documents and even give you photo copies to take with you just as soon as I have taught you how a gentleman conducts himself.
User avatar
BillPerron
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 18 Jun 2012, 04:01






Re: More on JREF Fraud

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2012, 00:19

BillPerron wrote:I gave you a chance to apologize, an Italian will always give you one chance, never two. My phone number is 626-579-3697 please call me to make arraignments as to where and when we shall meet. I will be glad to bring with me all documents and even give you photo copies to take with you just as soon as I have taught you how a gentleman conducts himself.


Hi BillP and welcome to the forums.

As a general rule we suggest that you not post any personal information that can be misused by any number of lurkers who frequent this website. Of course you are free to do as you please with your personal info but if/when something happens, please don't think that I can make it go away.

As far as teaching anyone here how a "gentleman conducts himself", most of the regular skeptics around here are polite but will hit hard for factual information. It's par for the course when it comes to skeptics but I see that you already are aware of how the game is played.

Now... as for you comment on requiring a F2F meeting to obtain documents regarding your claim, it probably ain't gonna happen anytime in the near future with anyone from these forums. We have people from all over the globe here who may be very interested but I doubt that any would consider dusting off their passport (or would even want to deal with the TSA) for a set of copies.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: More on JREF Fraud

Postby Arouet » 20 Jun 2012, 00:37

NinjaPuppy wrote:Now... as for you comment on requiring a F2F meeting to obtain documents regarding your claim, it probably ain't gonna happen anytime in the near future with anyone from these forums. We have people from all over the globe here who may be very interested but I doubt that any would consider dusting off their passport (or would even want to deal with the TSA) for a set of copies.


What? You don't think I'm ready to hop on a plane and fly to meet some random person on the internet who had promised to break my nose or worse? Could you refuse that kind of invitation?



BP: I have no desire to have any closer contact than we are currently having. You may call me "yellow" if that helps bolster your delicate sense of masculinity. Scan your documents, upload them to a file sharing site and then we can look at them.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: More on JREF Fraud

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2012, 06:31

Arouet wrote:What? You don't think I'm ready to hop on a plane and fly to meet some random person on the internet who had promised to break my nose or worse? Could you refuse that kind of invitation?

Hey, I'm from Jersey, that's how we show affection. :lol:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest