View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Video: Audience member confronts Randi and 800 skeptics

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 02:03

The Professor wrote:Hey CISCOP ... You are answering something posted to AZREAL .. ROTFLMAO ... You are slipping up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!

Next you'll claim to be John Doesn'tmather :)

dude
i answer a lot of what you post, its all crazy
im pretty sure John is also laughing a lot seeing you all this paranoic

by the way
FIRST WARNING from Eteponge
keep it up!!
you came to this forum to get supporters
you arent getting any! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
way too wacky and loony to get supporters! :lol: :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 31 Jul 2009, 12:54

I'm glad that the Mod is beginning to take a good look at what others have already found.

The JREF promised a DVD to prove that they in fact did not promise a MDC event, but later on youtube someone posted the event as THE MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE ..
Why is that? Even the folks there were calling it that.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 14:25

The Professor wrote:I'm glad that the Mod is beginning to take a good look at what others have already found.

The JREF promised a DVD to prove that they in fact did not promise a MDC event, but later on youtube someone posted the event as THE MILLION DOLLAR CHALLENGE ..
Why is that? Even the folks there were calling it that.

you are like a specimen
trully amazing..
at first i thought you were joking.. then i thought you were slow.. then i thought you were crazy, like dangerous crazy
now i believe you are trying to start some kind of urban legend towards a lie you are creating
but nobody is pick on it
maybe highflyer and skeptiqueboy will agree with you ;)

i dont know where you get your information
but sure it isnt planet earth
perhaps daddy drank too much vodka at devils chairs tonight
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 05:16

The group tha made the video has grown by leaps and bounds and they are planning to attend DragonCon this year again I've heard. I wonder if they will bring Seldrake, Watkins, Callahan, and all of the rest.
Might be AWESOME!!!!!
The Professor

Postby Azrael » 01 Aug 2009, 05:33

The Professor wrote:The group tha made the video has grown by leaps and bounds and they are planning to attend DragonCon this year again I've heard. I wonder if they will bring Seldrake, Watkins, Callahan, and all of the rest.
Might be AWESOME!!!!!

"group" are you implying they are an official organisation? Lets see this! Callahan wouldn't be sober enough to get to Dragoncon. If he does he will only get laughed out of the room like his buddy last year.
Why dont you go Dave,they could do with a mascot.You have a lot of experience in that.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 05:48

The Professor wrote:The group tha made the video has grown by leaps and bounds and they are planning to attend DragonCon this year again I've heard. I wonder if they will bring Seldrake, Watkins, Callahan, and all of the rest.
Might be AWESOME!!!!!

I wonder if all the folks who have now seen the video will show up and ask the same questions again. Bet they will !!!
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 01 Aug 2009, 06:06

The Professor wrote:
Might be AWESOME!!!!!

I wonder if all the folks who have now seen the video will show up and ask the same questions again. Bet they will !!!

Did you just quote yourself????
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 07:25

ciscop wrote:
The Professor wrote:
Might be AWESOME!!!!!

Did you just quote yourself????

It's the same as any one of you quating the other :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 01 Aug 2009, 08:25

man.. you are slow.. really slow
will somebody tell this guy i am not john, azrael, ozz, frank lee.. and i dont know how many others?
he is dellusional!
here you can see his dellusions yet again
tell us about those ghosts again koenig
im dying to hear about those ghosts
Last edited by ciscop on 01 Aug 2009, 09:07, edited 2 times in total.
ciscop

Postby Frank Lee » 01 Aug 2009, 08:56

ciscop wrote:man.. you are slow.. really slow
will somebody tell this guy i am not john, azrael, ozz, frank lee.. and i dont know how many others?
he is dellusional!
here you can see his dellusions yet again
tell us about those ghosts again koenig
im dying to hear about those ghosts

Wasn't he actually told by a moderator to stop making this accusation? Nice try, but there's usually only one way to get this guy to stop.

Frank Lee
Frank Lee

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 10:53

I'm now told that many of the folks that normally attend DragonCon have heard the derogatory remarks that randi has made about folks who dress up in strange outfits and will also have questions for randi and his staff. That won't be pretty!!!!!
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 01 Aug 2009, 15:03

The Professor wrote:I'm now told that many of the folks that normally attend DragonCon have heard the derogatory remarks that randi has made about folks who dress up in strange outfits and will also have questions for randi and his staff. That won't be pretty!!!!!

and your proof is....

ooh.. forget it
same retarded old cicle yet again
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 01 Aug 2009, 18:15

The Professor wrote:I'm now told that many of the folks that normally attend DragonCon have heard the derogatory remarks that randi has made about folks who dress up in strange outfits and will also have questions for randi and his staff. That won't be pretty!!!!!

Im told you are a fat theme park mascot who does rubbish card tricks on internet radio. Have you realisized only people replying to you are skeptics? WHich therefore means no one believes you. Which means you are wasting your time. Since you were kicked off MDC you have moaned about Randi,the MDC JREF staff etc etc. Exactly what difference has it made? Huh come on Dave. You threatened media exposes,Callahan threatened legal issues. You made YouTube vids that got no one agreeing with you,your latest video never arrived. Likewise Jim's.

Seems to me in light of any evidence to the contrary Randi is winning without doing anything. You know what they say about people who are all talk and no action?
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby The Professor » 01 Aug 2009, 20:54

Azrael wrote:

Im told you are a fat theme park mascot who does rubbish card tricks on internet radio. Have you realisized only people replying to you are skeptics? WHich therefore means no one believes you. Which means you are wasting your time. Since you were kicked off MDC you have moaned about Randi,the MDC JREF staff etc etc. Exactly what difference has it made? Huh come on Dave. You threatened media exposes,Callahan threatened legal issues. You made YouTube vids that got no one agreeing with you,your latest video never arrived. Likewise Jim's.

Seems to me in light of any evidence to the contrary Randi is winning without doing anything. You know what they say about people who are all talk and no action?

More and more people are reading my posts and taking a closer look at the JREF MDC. Randi's group has now put it in reverse and realizes that the MDC is a SHAM as described and that randi lied.
Nuff Said!
The Professor

Postby Scepcop » 01 Aug 2009, 23:01

Dear Randi followers,

Bill Beaty (http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/weird.html) has some interesting words about you folks:

Another note. I wonder if you're already aware of the following.

When 'debating' with intolerant people on JREF, I often start to
experience a unique feeling. I feel like my skin is brown or black, and
I'm dealing with a racist bigot. Their snide smiling stance, which
conceals frank hatred? Their strutting superior attitude? The
impossibility of penetrating their delusions, and being understood?
Their use of namecalling and "racial slurs" such as "the pseudos" or "the
woo-woos?" Their need to pigeonhole everyone as either being "one of
them," rather than one of us?

The pseudoskeptics ...why, they're nothing new! Their behavior is long
known and well described. THEY'RE BIGOTS! Ahhh, now it all comes
together and makes perfect sense! Their actions seem obscure until I
realize that they're doing what all bullies and bigots do: stoking their
concealed hatred by dehumanizing their opponents. They never go after
strong people, but choose weak opponents: attacking reject/outsider types
who can't defend themselves. They view their opponents as inferior; and
as "being all exactly the same." We woo-woos are all exactly alike, no?
:) Let me put it this way. "Some of my best friends are woo-woos, (said
with a fake smile,) but I'd never let my daughter marry one." "The number
of woo-woos is large and increasing ...if we don't take immediate action,
the woo-woos will take over." "The purity of science is in danger, and
we're the only people standing between science and the forces of woo
contamination and corruption."

In all of the above, I just listed some bigot hate statements, but
replaced common racial slurs with "woo woo."

Man, this makes so much sense ...but ...I don't recall ever seeing this
topic discussed elsewhere. Surely I'm not the first to see the
connection? CSICOP is in the business of attacking a weak opponent who
doesn't fight back. It's no surprise that they attract a certain
percentage of bullies and bigots, since after all, racial bigotry is no
longer accepted in society. What's a habitual racist to do?

Why, just become a skeptic and attack The Woo-woos, of course! Scoffers
are driven by emotion, yes, but if we put in clearer terms, we'd describe
them as intolerant people being driven by a concealed hatred for "inferior
types," and ruled by a great fear that these "inferiors" will spread
contamination into the world. In that case, the greatest catastrophe
might not be genetic, where their daughters marry woo woos, but instead
the horror occurs when one of us somehow gets a paranormal-tolerant
article published in Skeptical Inquirer. What makes one into a Woo?
Simple: an attitude of tolerance rather than intolerance. If SI ever
accepted Woo authors, the Contamination of "paranormal tolerance" would
then spread to their fellow skeptics, and soon the CSICOP members might
all end up becoming half scoffer and half woo! :) If everyone becomes
"racially mixed," then that would be the end of everything, because then
how could bigots ever know which people to hate?

:)

Feel free to pass my rhetoric time-bomb along, if you think it's not
TOO politically incorrect.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge