View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 11:21

The COLD CASE PEDOFILES !!!!!

So if it's true then Randi has not been able to come up with an acceptable excuse for his actions in 40 years!!!! WOW!
That's a lot of time to make false statements isn't it. Now that the recordings are becoming common knowledge people are beginning to verify what others have been saying for years! Where are his past statements for our comparison? Why are they being hidden?

I was told that this "Problem" was why he left the state and moved to Florida. Wonder if that's true?

As far as Randi lying about Punching Someone out, here is what was written by others....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Continuing our study of famed anti-psychic activist James ("The Amusing")
Randi, we quote the following from his April 1999 position statement, which can be obtained by writing to his Foundation.

Says Randi on Page 4: "A few years ago, in California, I confronted a UFO fanatic who had come into possession of the blackmail material. He'd written a letter to the FBI and to a group of scientists in Los Angeles, repeating the
scandalous drivel he'd chosen to believe. In front of an audience assembled to hear my lecture, I had the great pleasure of punching him out - to a standing ovation."

One wonders why the victim of this physical attack didn't charge Randi with assault. The man's name is John de Herrera. The incident occurred some time in the late 1980s, at Caltech, and we happened to meet de Herrera thereafter, in about 1989. The other day we got back in touch with him, for his version of the event.

De Herrera says he did indeed receive a copy of the Blackmail Tape anonymously, and wrote to the FBI about it. Randi knew about this, and fearing that de Herrera would show up at the lecture, he had armed guards posted at the door. (Uri Geller once did a similar thing, to avoid Randi at a lecture in New Jersey.)

De Herrera says that he sat down quietly in the back row of the auditorium, but after the lecture he went up on stage. Randi rolled up his sleeves dramatically, and took a punch at de Herrera, after which he pushed Randi into a wall. De Herrera's arms were then grabbed by a guard and he was eventually escorted from the hall in an armlock. Rather than "a standing ovation", there was nothing but shocked silence from the crowd.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26






Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 24 Jul 2009, 11:27

The Professor wrote:I was told that this "Problem" was why he left the state and moved to Florida. Wonder if that's true?

No, you weren't told this. I've been told that you're lying again.

And what *was* it that you were going to that in any way qualified as "paranormal?" I notice that you've run from that thread...
skeprogue
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 00:18

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 11:32

Some TROLL wrote this ....

"No, you have recordings that some anonymous person on the Internet *claims* are of Randi.

And you apparently want badly to believe that they are.

If you feel that a crime has been committed, you are complicit in that act if you do not bring this "evidence" to the proper authorities.

I look forward to hearing that you have done so, and await with breathless anticipation the outcome."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the Answers Are !!!!!!!!

Randi himself finally admits the recordings are of him. Are you LOONY? Strike One!

No one is Complicit in "Child Molestation" by not getting involved. Strike Two!

However ...It has been done. Strike Three!

You're OUT!!!!!!!

Please try to get your story straight next time. Do the right thing and at least READ the posts and quit wasting everyones time.

Or did you just Drink the Gatorade?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Scepcop » 24 Jul 2009, 11:44

skeprogue wrote:
Scepcop wrote:No evidence? My God. We have hard evidence from the tapes that HE SOLICITED GAY SEX WITH UNDERAGE BOYS!


No, you have recordings that some anonymous person on the Internet *claims* are of Randi.

And you apparently want badly to believe that they are.

If you feel that a crime has been committed, you are complicit in that act if you do not bring this "evidence" to the proper authorities.

I look forward to hearing that you have done so, and await with breathless anticipation the outcome.


You are obviously new to this fiasco. Long ago Randi admitted that it was his voice on those tapes. He issued a statement that the police told him to tape those conversations to try to trace these boys who were trying to blackmail him. I read this statement long ago back in 2000.

But in these tapes there is no indication that the boys were trying to blackmail him. They were just having casual conversations about dick size, getting together, etc. Apparently, Randi wanted to know what the boys looked like before he met them. He asked how long their dick was, how tall they were, how built they were, whether they were sporty looking, etc.

Why don't you listen to them for yourself? If you're not going to examine the evidence, why are you bothering to comment on it?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 11:56

Yes ... it's pretty easy to see once you've heard the truth here ...

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

After hearing this, none of the excuses make sense at all !!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 24 Jul 2009, 12:05

The Professor wrote:
And the Answers Are !!!!!!!!

Randi himself finally admits the recordings are of him. Are you LOONY? Strike One!


No, Randi acknowledges recordings exist.

He has, to my knowledge, not commented on these specific recordings. And since they have gone through several layers of anonymity, no one else can make any definitive statements regarding their provenance other than him, or one of the others whose voice appears.

Strike one


The Professor wrote:No one is Complicit in "Child Molestation" by not getting involved. Strike Two!


Congrats on moving over the line to actual libel.

You are helping someone you consider a criminal to escape paying for a crime -- how is that not complicity?

Strike two.

The Professor wrote:However ...It has been done. Strike Three!


No, it hasn't and you're lying again -- but let's run wth this: if, as you say, the crime has been reported (given how long ago the situation happened,) there has been plenty of time for a trial in a real court and a verdict. Have you a link to that verdict?

No?

Funny, that.

Strike three, and your hate is an ugly thing -- You're OUT!!!!!!!

The Professor wrote:Please try to get your story straight next time. Do the right thing and at least READ the posts and quit wasting everyones time.


I have no "story," I have the truth. I realize you have trouble with that concept.

The Professor wrote:
Or did you just Drink the Gatorade?


When are we going to hear about that protocol you never wrote to test a claim no one could actually get you to make? Someone as out of shape as you really shouldn't be doing all that running away...
skeprogue
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 00:18

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 13:13

I am very happy that many skeptics are beginning to see the Truth of these recordings.
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
It's amazing how many people have been blind sided by the lies but are now seeing the obvious.

It is also disgusting how many try to defend Pedophelia!
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

Why would they defend such activity?

Really ... Think about it.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 24 Jul 2009, 13:37

The Professor wrote:
It is also disgusting how many try to defend Pedophelia!

Why would they defend such activity?



Why do you try to lie that anyone has done so?

Why do you not do someting more than whine and lie on the Internet to get him arrested?

Is it because you are not so far gone not to realise that filing a false police report is itself a crime?
skeprogue
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 00:18

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 13:45

I just want to know the truth. I've offered to apologize to Randi if he can show ANY PROOF AT ALL!!!!!!!

As of yet he's FAILED to do so.

Where are his excuses now that hundreds of people actually have something to compare them to?

Why do skeptics here threaten anyone who wants the truth?

After listening to these obscene recordings most are sickened (If not already sick) ...
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

Where is a copy of his explanation? The police reports? ANYTHING?????

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 24 Jul 2009, 13:52

The Professor wrote:I just want to know the truth.



And you feel that telling lies is the best way to arrive at that truth?

What *was* that paranormal ability again?
Last edited by skeprogue on 24 Jul 2009, 14:14, edited 1 time in total.
skeprogue
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 00:18

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 14:10

SHARE THE TRUTH
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html
TROLLS get riled up when the Truth comes out.

However, I am more than willing to listen to any type of evidence to explain this apparent Pedophelia. ( or the apparent possibility of it)

I HONESTLY want to know the Truth.

I will be the very first to listen to Randi's excuse for the obvious!

Does anyone have the materials that he's released so far. They kicked me off of the JREF Forum for asking for them! I want to compare them to the evidence that we already have.

http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

Rather than SQUIRM perhaps you JREFers could provide some evidence or proof?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby skeprogue » 24 Jul 2009, 14:19

The Professor wrote:However, I am more than willing to listen to any type of evidence to explain this apparent Pedophelia. ( or the apparent possibility of it)


What makes you believe that you are entitled to any explanation at all?

And what makes you think anyone here can offer it?

The Professor wrote:I HONESTLY want to know the Truth.


And yet your "search" does not extend to your own lies.

What *was* that claim again?
skeprogue
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 00:18

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 24 Jul 2009, 16:57

Can we have an explanation why your daughter is in state care? Why she isnt allowed to live with you Professor?
I want to know the TRUTH!!! We should be told! Someone told me its because you are an unfit parent and she was in danger?

I've heard tapes. Drink the gatorade.

P.S What was your paranormal claim?

Orlando Police Department.OPD Case 2009-235213
Kurt Ludwig and Detective Draisin 407-246-3937 :lol:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 24 Jul 2009, 22:08

So your true nature come out for all to see.
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

More and more folks are getting the Truth about you, Randi, and the JREF.

And by the way. My daughter, my new son Michael, my wife and myself spent a great day at The Animal Kingdom, The Hollywood Studio's, and Epcot yesterday :)

Disney World is wonderful !!!! We go at least twice a year with the family.

Lot's of fun and good Fish and Chips in England!

Back to the PEDOFILES !!!
Any new information as to why Randi did this?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Scepcop » 25 Jul 2009, 00:13

Azrael,
Your statements are beginning to be insulting, accusatory and rude. You are no longer asking honest open questions or providing info, merely hurling insults at those you don't agree with. It's typical low level behavior. If you don't stop and change this, you will have to be banned soon.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron