View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 08:20

The Professor wrote:John ... Why are you bringing my teenage daughter into this?
Aren't you afraid someone might think that YOU are a little SICK? Is that why you fancy Madaline McCaan? Is that why you defend those who abuse kids?

We will now move on to the second recording out of the worst six so far.
Everyone please do your homework. Class begins in a few hours.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=195

Any proof yet? Booked a radio show yet? In fact I'll do it for you,I'll email Jeremiah Greer and tell him you have damning evidence that James Randi famous magician an skeptic abused underage boys, and that you Professor Slim King-wants to go on his radio show Shadows in the Dark and discuss this.
I'll copy and paste email here when Ive done.

Lets see you man up.

Dont forget viewtopic.php?f=7&t=195
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 08:25

I've sent a message via contact form on radio station website listing your contact details Professor.Let's see you squirm out of this one. :x
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Frank Lee » 29 Jul 2009, 08:42

The Professor wrote:John ... Why are you bringing my teenage daughter into this?
So you ADMIT your teenage daughter is involved in the scandal? And call me Frank.
Aren't you afraid someone might think that YOU are a little SICK? Is that why you fancy Madaline McCaan? Is that why you defend those who abuse kids?
So you ARE afraid your sickness is contagious? Do ever think about those you touched at Universal? How it affects their lives? Sick is right, Professor.
We will now move on to the second recording out of the worst six so far.
Everyone please do your homework. Class begins in a few hours.
What are you and Jim doing during those hours is what we all want to know.

Listen carefully to the voices. They ARE familiar aren't they? Are you starting to understand why you are this way and how it all started back then?

Frank Lee
Frank Lee

Postby desertgal » 29 Jul 2009, 09:31

The Professor wrote: Jacklelgirl/Desertgirl

I'm not Jackalgirl, on the JREF forum or anywhere else. Never have been.
desertgal

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 09:45

desertgal wrote:

Please forgive me ... are you John M then?

But it isn't good to discuss something you've never heard.
Here is the link you must have missed.
http://www.uploadpedia.com/3015K1KO9LHD ... i-zip.html

The boy on tape two says that the Cops are watching him but randi says his house is "Safe" ... This means that the kid is doing something illegal with randi!
Randi says he's been with Ricky at his house watching videos etc ... The boy was given randi's number by Ricky and randi said Ricky was one of his buddies. So how could randi be looking for a phone number when his own buddies are giving out HIS number to these kids? He doesn't ask for the kids age until "After' the date has been made. The kid says 17 but sounds much younger to me.

So Ricky is recruiting these kids for randi by giving out randi's number. Randi even say's he's heard of the kid so Ricky must be describing them to him.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby desertgal » 29 Jul 2009, 10:05

The Professor wrote:
desertgal wrote:

Please forgive me ... are you John M then?

No. I'm d-e-s-e-r-t-g-a-l.
desertgal

Postby Frank Lee » 29 Jul 2009, 10:19

Professor, is the memory still haunting you and little Jim? Have you made the connection yet? Still don't know who those boys on the tapes are? Think back. Everybody has seen for a long time what the truth is about you and Jim and James Randi. You can't block those memories forever Davie. Let it out, man.

Frank Lee
Frank Lee

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 11:17

No. I'm d-e-s-e-r-t-g-a-l.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good enough then!

Did you listen to the evidence?
I'd love your opinion on the so called Blackmail tapes.
Thanks
Dave
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby rileyg » 29 Jul 2009, 11:39

The Professor wrote:THESE PEOPLE WANT TO PUT OUT THE TRANSCRIPTS AND RANDI'S EXCUSES SIDE BY SIDE FOR ALL TO SEE!!!!!

http://www.martiansgohome.com/smear/v46/ss990901.htm

RANDI UPDATE:
However, in a June 19th, 1999 statement on the Internet, referring to a complex dispute Randi was having with a "psychic detective" named Riley G., Randi states: "I want to put an end to this 'challenge' of ours. On the advice of legal counsel I will pay you three thousand dollars to drop your claim on the million bucks..." The million bucks referred to here is a supposed offer by Randi's Foundation to pay that amount to anyone who can prove he/she has psychic powers. This particular dispute, however, had nothing to do with psychic powers! (Long story here.)

I agreed and Randi even refused to pay the $3000 dollars as he offered as a settlement...
rileyg

Postby desertgal » 29 Jul 2009, 12:18

The Professor wrote:Did you listen to the evidence?

Yes.
I'd love your opinion on the so called Blackmail tapes.

Why?
desertgal

Postby rileyg » 29 Jul 2009, 12:21

Date: 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
To: Riley.G
Subject: Our challenge..
I want to put an end to this "challenge" of ours. On the advice of legal counsel I will pay you three-thousand dollars to drop your claim on the million bucks..

The proverbial ball is now in your court.

Headers for the message are as follows
Return-Path: <JamesRandi@compuserve.com>
Received: from tacitus.mspring.net ([207.69.193.96]) by mx6.mindspring.com (Mindspring Mail Service) with ESMTP id rmmmvu.7fg.37kbi14 for <psicop@pipeline.com>; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (from root@localhost) by tacitus.mspring.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) id EAA26648 for psicop@pipeline.com; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:42 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from hangar18.netpurchases.com (qmailr@[209.75.67.4]) by tacitus.mspring.net (8.8.8/8.8.8) with SMTP id EAA10607 for <Riley.G>; Sat, 19 Jun 1999 04:59:41 -0400 (EDT)
Received: (qmail 15840 invoked by uid 70); 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
Date: 19 Jun 1999 08:56:05 -0000
Message-Id: <19990619085605.15839.qmail@hangar18.netpurchases.com>
To: Riley.G
Subject: Our challenge..
----

Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:44:28 -0400
Subject: New Challenge to Randi...2
Sender: James Randi <JamesRandi@compuserve.com>
To: Riley G <Riley.G>
Message-Id: 199904061344_MC2-70BD-E4B7@compuserve.com

How about the million-dollar prize for proof that this ever happened....?

Riley, you continue to amaze me, making stupid, wrong, juvenile statements just to see your name on a screen.

Your latest blather follows:

"I just love it when he has radio interviews lined up, and that he agreed to, but hangs up on the hosts after about 30 seconds into the broadcasts."

Prove it. Collect the prize.

I hear nothing but crickets.... As usual.

----------------
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 00:15:28 -0400
To: randi@randi.org, JamesRandi@compuserve.com
Subject: Riley G accepts Randi Million Dollar Challenge
Message-Id: <4.1.19990408000956.009b0a50@pop.pipeline.com>

James Randi,

Since you have made me an offer that I can not refuse, I will attempt to go after your million dollar prize money for your comments with the required proof that you mentioned in the above email. What's that I hear, crickets. I hear the third times a charm.

You have written the above, now notarize and mail it to me at

Riley G
C/O Blood Brothers MC
Address Deleted
Brooklyn, NY zip code deleted

-----------------------------------

I await the mailing from you with the notarized copy of the email and challenge that you have stated to me. For you to back down now shows the world just what you really are! And that's a loud mouthed clap trap to has pulled the wool over your followers for many years.

I am awaiting!
Riley G
Last edited by rileyg on 29 Jul 2009, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
rileyg

Postby ciscop » 29 Jul 2009, 12:25

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
so you are saying randi is going to give you 3 thousand dollars FOR NOTHING?

well at least ¨you made some money¨
not like the professor that only likes to lose time arguing
while he remains as an unfit parent
thats a shame...
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby rileyg » 29 Jul 2009, 12:29

ciscop wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
so you are saying randi is going to give you 3 thousand dollars FOR NOTHING?

well at least ¨you made some money¨
not like the professor that only likes to lose time arguing
while he remains as an unfit parent
thats a shame...

Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 14:43:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: broadcast-JREFInfo@ssr.com
Subject: Eureka!
Well, I guess wonders will never cease! I've actually received a notarized copy of the Pigasus challenge form from that most-failed "psychic," Riley G.

The problem is, he doesn't list a "psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability," nor any demonstration thereof, that he can use to take the challenge! He seems not to be in touch with reality, as usual.

In a desperate attempt to get some attention, he quoted my comment about his claim that I hung up on some radio host or other, "after about 30 seconds into the broadcasts [sic]." I asked him, as I ask him now, to prove it.

My comment was, "How about the million-dollar prize for proof that this ever happened?" Yes, how about it? And how about those Yankees? How about that movie, "Shakespeare In Love"?

First, I never hung up on any radio host(s) in my life -- that I can remember -- and my memory in such matters is excellent. Second, if I ever did, and Riley proved it, that would not in any way constitute a "psychic, supernatural or paranormal ability," by any stretch of terminology. So what's his point?

If this wonder of nature will clearly state what he can do of a psychic, supernatural or paranormal nature, and under what conditions, we will be off and away on designing a mutually acceptable test. After that's done, I ask him to collect the Pigasus prize.

Typically, Riley demanded that I notarize copies of this form, send them to his lawyers, and get all excited. Yawn. But I shouldn't be surprised. Geller is in town, trying to get some of the reflected light from David Blaine's "buried alive" stunt. When Geller shows up, lawyers salivate.

But I'm waiting for Riley to make a claim.....

Randi
---

James Randi claims this never happened... How's that memory now ole Amazing One, and were is my $3,000 that you offered me to drop the million dollars that you bet me it never happened...??? Such is the same old story with James Randi...
rileyg

Postby ciscop » 29 Jul 2009, 13:27

hahahahaha
well
you think you deserve 1 million because randi hung up?
that is not paranormal!!

by the way
i think it was amusing to see this video
and i think it was great for him to not appear on the show since he heard the quack and woo announces
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby rileyg » 29 Jul 2009, 13:54

ciscop wrote:hahahahaha
well
you think you deserve 1 million because randi hung up?
that is not paranormal!!

by the way
i think it was amusing to see this video
and i think it was great for him to not appear on the show since he heard the quack and woo announces

I am not the one who bet someone else 1 million dollars to prove it happened... You as most skeptics miss or fail the point. RANDI BET ME 1 MILLION DOLLARS TO PROVE THIS INCIDENT, and it HAS NOTHING WHAT SO EVER TO DO WITH PARANORMAL ABILITIES... Randi welshed on this bet, and also the next one to pay me $3,000 to settle this bet... Are you just that stupid or what?

Change your name to GUMMO...
rileyg

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge