View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 03:40

Professor why are you so obsessed with Randi? If you care so much about pedophilia become a counsellor or a cop (your friend Det Draisin may help but dont expect a rush it takes him forever to do anything). This isnt about pedophilia-you have no proof a so called act took place-this is about your obsession with someone you consider exposes magic tricks. You dont care about pedophilia or the "victims" ! No posts about Michael jackson from any of your alter egos! No its just cause it's Randi!!
So you and your buddy Callhan hatched a plan to try make Randi look a fool on TV. You thought you would apply for MDC get a tv crew on halloween get Randi there and show him up. Well sadly JREF are a lot smarter than you-who isnt?-and your game was up. You lost out getting on TV with Phenomenon to Callahan so you thought you'd get some fame off Randi. Big fail.

So now you are crying like a petulant child on internet forums to people with more intelligence than you. You lose every argument because all skeptics need to do is ask "Evidence?" and you run away. Liek you claim Randi does.

Further more it frustrates you that Randi will not acknowledge you(therefore giving you fame)or respond to your nonsense postings. You make yourself look very silly when only highfleyrtoo supports your arguement here.

How many people do you think dislike Randi? Why do you think none of them have "brought him down"? Not one! Despite claims of pedophila counterfeiting and all the other unsubstantiated claims you and Callahan made up.
Go on Dark Shadows radio show (demon hunter rubbish) state that Randi IS a pedophile and you have heard proof. Then get a lawyer. Man up or drink the kool aid. You are just a coward. All type and no man bits! :lol:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32






Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 04:03

Jackalgirl is the least of the name callers, so she is OK.
But like many she has her head in the sand.
Obviously she hasn't even listened to the evidence provided!
She has never answered why she likes Azreal's use of the Madeline McCaan's kidnapper as his image .. Just Creepy!
But back to the subject at hand!!!!!

No one as yet has brought any proof that it is legal to have homosexual sex with an Underaged boy in New Jersey (Or even that this call occurred in New Jersey)

Randi is pleading the 5th since ANYTHING that he now says in the light of this evidence will prove him a liar.
Last edited by The Professor on 29 Jul 2009, 04:08, edited 1 time in total.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 06:15

The Professor wrote:Jackalgirl is the least of the name callers, so she is OK.
But like many she has her head in the sand.
Obviously she hasn't even listened to the evidence provided!
She has never answered why she likes Azreal's use of the Madeline McCaan's kidnapper as his image .. Just Creepy!
But back to the subject at hand!!!!!

No one as yet has brought any proof that it is legal to have homosexual sex with an Underaged boy in New Jersey (Or even that this call occurred in New Jersey)

Randi is pleading the 5th since ANYTHING that he now says in the light of this evidence will prove him a liar.


Do as I say. Here is your task Koneig. Go on radio show that you so much like to promote and declare Randi a pedophile/ You darent .You are a coward.No-one has their head in teh sand. We asked you to prove pedophilia,you are unable to.

She has never answered why she likes Azreal's use of the Madeline McCaan's kidnapper as his image .. Just Creepy!

As creepy as why your daughter is in state care? Maybe there are things about you that are sinister with children?
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Frank Lee » 29 Jul 2009, 06:29

The Professor can't say anything about the unfortunate situation between him and his daughter because ANYTHING that he now says in the light of the evidence will prove him a liar.

Frank Lee
Frank Lee
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 01:23

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 29 Jul 2009, 06:32

Strange Azreal and Frank cannot stay on topic.

Personaly I think if it is Randi on the tapes he is what I allways suspected of him.

However you guys keep defending him and in doing so are providing a great amount of proof for the postion put forth concerning the
actions of the JREF's cult like manifestations.

Well done and thanks,

Jim

H.O.A-X
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 06:32

Frank Lee wrote:The Professor can't say anything about the unfortunate situation between him and his daughter because ANYTHING that he now says in the light of the evidence will prove him a liar.

Frank Lee


True. Ive been told its oretty sordid reading,I ahd to use headphones to listen too.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 29 Jul 2009, 06:41

Azrael wrote:
Frank Lee wrote:The Professor can't say anything about the unfortunate situation between him and his daughter because ANYTHING that he now says in the light of the evidence will prove him a liar.

Frank Lee


True. Ive been told its oretty sordid reading,I ahd to use headphones to listen too.



This post was a great example after my last.

Well done John.

-Jim

H.o.A-X
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 06:44

Jim-Callahan wrote:Strange Azreal and Frank cannot stay on topic.

Personaly I think if it is Randi on the tapes he is what I allways suspected of him.

However you guys keep defending him and in doing so are providing a great amount of proof for the postion put forth concerning the
actions of the JREF's cult like manifestations.

Well done and thanks,

Jim

H.O.A-X


I suspect you of being an alledged pedophile Jim,cant prove it. But everyone reading will have to ask if this true. I mean you look like one! Mayeb that is why you drink so much.Blotting out the horrific things maybe you have done to minors.

P.S I'll stray off topic If I wish. Nic etry at acoiding questions though. Do tell us how Halloween went. Your legal issues.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Jim-Callahan » 29 Jul 2009, 07:07

Good job and I say well done.

Thanks for offering further proof.

But let us get back to the truth of the tapes you keep trying to push from the htreads focus.

Gosh you are fun.

Thanks,

Jim

H.O.A-X
Jim-Callahan
 
Posts: 52
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 04:16

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Frank Lee » 29 Jul 2009, 07:13

The situation of The Professor and his daughter is still a disturbing one. And with the crossing of state lines it could be a Federal matter. Many are saying this is so.

No one can prove it didn't happen! Very disturbing. Sometimes the children will not testify if it may put them in a situation where they may be incriminated in a crime. Many children are embarrassed by what they've done and refuse to testify.

Of course the Professor is free at this time. But there are literally dozens of reason why people "Get Off" even though they may be 100% guilty.

It happens all the time.

But the truth is coming out!

It's fantastic there is so much interest in this incident!

Frank Lee
Frank Lee
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 01:23

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 07:18

More truths are coming out! Sources are saying Jim is complicit in this too! His bad airstyle has been identified from pictures found at the scene! Shocking from what Ive heard. Its sick what some poeple will do for pleasure. The truth must be told!

There is a link Im told. Underage children is what it is. Terrible.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Azrael » 29 Jul 2009, 07:21

Jim-Callahan wrote:Good job and I say well done.

Thanks for offering further proof.

But let us get back to the truth of the tapes you keep trying to push from the htreads focus.

Gosh you are fun.

Thanks,

Jim

H.O.A-X


We've had 11 pages of no proof so I for one have given up. Screw the tapes. When you have some proof of a misdemeanour let us know.
Are you an Dave joined in matrimony? Cant he manage a discussion on his own? He certainly cant mange one with you. Couple of alcholics.

Now remind us how was Halloween? Got caught with your pants down I hear.
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael
 
Posts: 232
Joined: 23 Jul 2009, 02:32

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 07:39

Yes Jim you are correct ... John is proving to be exactly what everyone has been saying on the Cafe!
They booted him four times at least and he's never learned a lesson yet. Booted Forever.
So now he bad mouths the newest member of this forum ... what did you do to him ..Nothing!...what more proof do you need about who the instgator is :twisted:

Now back to the Evidence. These attempts at derailing the thread are just Funny!!!!!

Randi wanted oral sex from this kid on the tape? At least that what he asks him to do.
On the next tape it's a different young boy. Sounds much younger to me too!
And Please listen to the tapes before you come on here and give an uninformed opinion like Jacklelgirl/Desertgirl did. :geek: :geek:
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby Frank Lee » 29 Jul 2009, 07:57

The Professor wrote:Yes Jim you are correct ... John is proving to be exactly what everyone has been saying on the Cafe!
They booted him four times at least and he's never learned a lesson yet. Booted Forever.
So now he bad mouths the newest member of this forum ... what did you do to him ..Nothing!...what more proof do you need about who the instgator is :twisted:

Now back to the Evidence. These attempts at derailing the thread are just Funny!!!!!

Randi wanted oral sex from this kid on the tape? At least that what he asks him to do.
On the next tape it's a different young boy. Sounds much younger to me too!
And Please listen to the tapes before you come on here and give an uninformed opinion like Jacklelgirl/Desertgirl did. :geek: :geek:

You keep saying, "and now back to..." but you don't bring anything new to the topic. You just keep repeating what you have already posted.

Bring something new, man. Like this; The tapes of Jim and The Professor are now beginning to be heard by many. While oral sex is not illegal some of what is heard on the tapes could be described as "incriminating". Certainly disgusting.

The involvement of The Professor's daughter is currently under investigation. Neither Jim or The Professor will comment on this matter and we all know what that means.

As far as the James Randi tape goes, a big revelation is coming that will shock everyone. Except those who have known the truth all along. Hint: the voices of the boys on the James Randi tape sound VERY familiar.

Frank Lee
Frank Lee
 
Posts: 39
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 01:23

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 29 Jul 2009, 08:13

John ... Why are you bringing my teenage daughter into this?
Aren't you afraid someone might think that YOU are a little SICK? Is that why you fancy Madaline McCaan? Is that why you defend those who abuse kids?

We will now move on to the second recording out of the worst six so far.
Everyone please do your homework. Class begins in a few hours.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron