View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Randi finally outs himself

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Randi finally outs himself

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 May 2010, 21:45

ProfWag wrote:Who really cares? I sure as hell don't care what someone's sexual orientation is. (unless some dude tries to pinch my ass, then I may have a problem with that...)

I am also in the "who give a rat's patootie" camp when it comes to sexual orientation. Heck, I don't care who pinches my ass either. As a woman, I am unfortunately used to it.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 05 May 2010, 23:05

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Who really cares? I sure as hell don't care what someone's sexual orientation is. (unless some dude tries to pinch my ass, then I may have a problem with that...)

I am also in the "who give a rat's patootie" camp when it comes to sexual orientation. Heck, I don't care who pinches my ass either. As a woman, I am unfortunately used to it.

Don't get me wrong, if a woman were to pinch my ass (feel free anytime Ninja), I'd relish it.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 06 May 2010, 03:29

Sorry... I told you I didn't mean it :oops:
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 06 May 2010, 03:31

Craig Browning wrote:

Sorry... I told you I didn't mean it :oops:

So that WAS you! :-)
ProfWag

Previous

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge