View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Kevin Kane » 23 Mar 2010, 11:57

James Randi .. Drama QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!
User avatar
Kevin Kane
 
Posts: 377
Joined: 17 Jan 2010, 01:18






Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Mar 2010, 12:11

Are you a Closet Queen


You are just mad because you made a fool of yourself at JREF. That's what all of this is about. You're a milksop and afraid of being castigated by your superiors at JREF. If you weren't a wuss, you and the liar would go over there and have it out with them. Instead you hide over here and proudly proclaim being a homophobe. Does that make you feel good? Do you feel empowered by being a social outcast? Do you ever want to grow out of being a societal misfit?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby highflyertoo » 23 Mar 2010, 12:20

Nostradamus wrote:
Are you a Closet Queen


You are just mad because you made a fool of yourself at JREF. That's what all of this is about. You're a milksop and afraid of being castigated by your superiors at JREF. If you weren't a wuss, you and the liar would go over there and have it out with them. Instead you hide over here and proudly proclaim being a homophobe. Does that make you feel good? Do you feel empowered by being a social outcast? Do you ever want to grow out of being a societal misfit?


So now we see the JREF was all but a front for Randi to proclaim his liking of male genitalia. All those genuine JREF members who perceived themselves to be paranormal debunkers were once again the stage props for Randi's Tricks.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Mar 2010, 12:27

You start this thread with a question and now you are using it as a podium to proclaim your homophobia. You are proud to be a social outcast, a misfit.

Aren't you going to whine and cry that the JREF showed you to be loser? Is this your whiny payback for being shown a failure?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Kevin Kane » 23 Mar 2010, 12:30

So now James Randi and his Raging Randroids at JREF are going to use the homophobia excuse for people who think he's a douchebag?

Think again.
User avatar
Kevin Kane
 
Posts: 377
Joined: 17 Jan 2010, 01:18

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby highflyertoo » 23 Mar 2010, 13:05

Nostradamus wrote:You start this thread with a question and now you are using it as a podium to proclaim your homophobia. You are proud to be a social outcast, a misfit.

Aren't you going to whine and cry that the JREF showed you to be loser? Is this your whiny payback for being shown a failure?


It was Randi who used a ''website which supposedly is used to investigate and discuss the paranormal'' to announce his sexual preferrences.
Last edited by highflyertoo on 23 Mar 2010, 14:37, edited 1 time in total.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Closet Queen Randi

Postby Kevin Kane » 23 Mar 2010, 13:59

Randi has spent his entire life in the closet. He's benefited from the illusion of being a straight man. He hasn't faced any anti-gay violence, name-calling, discrimination or financial loss as a result. He never supported the gay movement when it needed support in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90, 00s, and only came out of the closet when it was convenient to do so.
User avatar
Kevin Kane
 
Posts: 377
Joined: 17 Jan 2010, 01:18

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby highflyertoo » 23 Mar 2010, 14:43

Randi is likely to die very soon now that he's come out in the ''last minute''.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Closet Queen Randi

Postby highflyertoo » 23 Mar 2010, 14:53

Kevin Kane wrote:Randi has spent his entire life in the closet. He's benefited from the illusion of being a straight man. He hasn't faced any anti-gay violence, name-calling, discrimination or financial loss as a result. He never supported the gay movement when it needed support in the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90, 00s, and only came out of the closet when it was convenient to do so.


Randi should realize from his own secrets that there are people out there who dare not disclose their super paranormal powers for fear of many repercussions. If I ever was to reveal my ''ability'',then I will not be able to recall it back and walk around in society and in public circles as if nothing had happened. I tell you that they the governments of the world will try to kidnap me and use me like a lab rat........ Best I keep quiet until the final moments and then do some paranormal stuff against my enemies from Hell when things are secure somewhat.

Randi's really not a real skeptic anyway.He's a money maker and lime light lover.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby highflyertoo » 23 Mar 2010, 19:53

People live a lifestyle of being involved in the paranormal,and then comes along a very angry man because of his sexual beliefs that aren't accepted by many people.

Talk about Randi now trying to ''push his homosexual religion'' onto normal people and crazy me. Randi should know that you can't make people be what they don't want to be UNLESS you manipulate them from when they're young which is what the Black Mail Tapes are about.

And if Randi is really a homosexual,then who were his former boyfriends. Randi keeps asking for proof about many things,So where is Randi's SCIENTIFIC PROOF that he's a homosexual?.. Why hasn't Randi's former lovers or one night stand's come out to back Randi's Claim... Maybe Randi is a Pseudo-Homosexual?..... Farout Randi is a real puzzle.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo
 
Posts: 400
Joined: 26 Jul 2009, 09:57

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Mar 2010, 21:05

You guys are so funny. I'll bet you have no idea how people's opinions of you have been plummeting as you rant over here. Not only are your homophobic, venomous comments disappointing to other readers and others that may elect to join the forum, but you also seem to think that JREF is about the paranormal. Kevin makes unsubstantial claims about the life of Randi - claims based on his ignorance of the situation. Kevin you can't tell the truth, and now you call someone a "d---bag"? HF2 you claim that "there who dare not disclose their super paranormal powers for fear of many repercussions." Where does this come from? Are you still angry that JREF laughed at you when you were told you actually had to do something to win the million dollars?

If I ever was to reveal my ''ability''

For the first time in many posts, possibly the only claim worth discussing we have a claim by HF2 that he has an ability. So what is it?

Best I keep quiet until the final moments and then do some paranormal stuff against my enemies from Hell when things are secure somewhat.

Nice comic book line.
csicop any ideas what this claim might be?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Mar 2010, 22:13

ciscop wrote:well
i really dont know what was the reason he chosed to come out this late at life
but well

who really cares what he does on the bedroom?
he is still bigger than life
and way smarter than most people on this forum

:lol:


Hahaha... so smart that he looses his temper at the drop of a hate and has physically threatened certain Nobel Prize winners supporting Quantum Physics theories that may support elements of psychic ability?

Sorry... the man was never a "Scientist" (by his own admission). Contrary to his claims, he actually worked as a legit Psychic/Reader for a number of years during the 50's but because of problems that rose up in that arena he skipped town and moved into magic... more than anything, he moved into hanging out with scholars and pseudo-intellectuals -- people that were more empathetic to his personal views... including Communism, which resulted in his native country disowning him (mainly because he was a shit stirrer on that front just as he's been on other things).

Randi is so intelligent that he's had dealings with art counterfeiters (as an active part of the con), and even believed he could hide the fact that he was gay for some 6 decades or better... though most already knew he was an old perv from the start... a true to life bush-whacker!

Trust me, there's nothing more dubious and dangerous than a fagot still in the closet and trying to "fit" into common society; these are the people (statistically) that molest their nieces, nephews and in some cases, their own kids. People that are "out"... well, let's say that the statistics show them as being amongst the least probably suspects on said front. Unfortunately, closet cases that do kiddie parties and specifically, those involved with magic, puppets and clown/balloon work are at the top of said list. So, scientifically speaking, someone like Randi fits the proverbial mold.

My biggest hope is that he comes clean on everything else before the other foot slips into the grave. :?
User avatar
Craig Browning
 
Posts: 1526
Joined: 13 Feb 2010, 05:20
Location: Northampton, MA

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Eteponge » 23 Mar 2010, 22:26

OVER 9000 Hours In Microsoft Paint ...

Image
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
User avatar
Eteponge
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 13:26

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Eteponge » 23 Mar 2010, 22:31

In all seriousness though, his sexual orientation has nothing to do with whether or not his arguments and tactics are valid or not. We should concentrate on pointing out the many blunders Randi has made in discussing evidence, like when he claimed that in Rupert Sheldrake's experiments the dogs would run up to just anybody who walked by and to any car that came into the driveway, when that's clearly not the case. He later admitted he hadn't even seen the tape. There are a number of examples like this, where he gets it laughably wrong, showing how out of touch with the data and research he actually is.

That's what should be focused on, not sexual orientation. To concentrate on that would just be Ad-Hominem. Attack the arguments and tactics he uses, not the person.

Also, cut down on the gay bashing, I have a gay relative, and don't like hearing the "fag" word used on anybody.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
User avatar
Eteponge
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 13:26

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby ciscop » 23 Mar 2010, 23:22

Craig Browning wrote:
ciscop wrote:well
i really dont know what was the reason he chosed to come out this late at life
but well

who really cares what he does on the bedroom?
he is still bigger than life
and way smarter than most people on this forum

:lol:


Hahaha... so smart that he looses his temper at the drop of a hate and has physically threatened certain Nobel Prize winners supporting Quantum Physics theories that may support elements of psychic ability?

Sorry... the man was never a "Scientist" (by his own admission). Contrary to his claims, he actually worked as a legit Psychic/Reader for a number of years during the 50's but because of problems that rose up in that arena he skipped town and moved into magic... more than anything, he moved into hanging out with scholars and pseudo-intellectuals -- people that were more empathetic to his personal views... including Communism, which resulted in his native country disowning him (mainly because he was a shit stirrer on that front just as he's been on other things).

Randi is so intelligent that he's had dealings with art counterfeiters (as an active part of the con), and even believed he could hide the fact that he was gay for some 6 decades or better... though most already knew he was an old perv from the start... a true to life bush-whacker!

Trust me, there's nothing more dubious and dangerous than a fagot still in the closet and trying to "fit" into common society; these are the people (statistically) that molest their nieces, nephews and in some cases, their own kids. People that are "out"... well, let's say that the statistics show them as being amongst the least probably suspects on said front. Unfortunately, closet cases that do kiddie parties and specifically, those involved with magic, puppets and clown/balloon work are at the top of said list. So, scientifically speaking, someone like Randi fits the proverbial mold.

My biggest hope is that he comes clean on everything else before the other foot slips into the grave. :?


fagot?
man thats a hateful word
are we allow to use the N word here too??

im sorry randi is the one bursting your bubble of dumbness
but that word is kind of heavy

and as always.. where did you get your information? im sure you cant provide sources for anything you said
the art counterfaiting, the fagot in the closet is just your assumption i believe you are not a criminal psychologist nor do you have any degree you are just a magician *like randi, and where did you get your info about he was a reader?.. i know he was into mentalism, that doesnt mean he was a reader.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
User avatar
ciscop
 
Posts: 1423
Joined: 22 Jul 2009, 12:04

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests