View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Opening Up

Discuss Spirituality, Share Spiritual Teachings and Lessons.

Opening Up

Postby deadmanjay » 15 Sep 2009, 04:34

For those aspiring mediums/psychics who often ask me what it takes to do such, I pull no punches. Many tell them that they are special flowers who all they have to do is listen to them and pay them money. However, my method is different. I tell these "students" that they have to learn how to block before they can open. If they learn not how to block, then they are like a window without a pane of glass. When they learn how to block, then they can open up to the right kinds of "information". To brag, i think my method is better in the long run than say, BS' who you pay money and then are a special snowflake who knows everything. Which of course defeats the purpose of opening up in my opinion as it seems that you should want to know more instead of getting to that wall and stopping.

Just thought I would share.

There are lots of people who call themselves MASTER psychics/mediums who disagree with me and think that you should be open to everything, but them, I don't see them as being open much to anything except that which feeds their self importance.
*Insert something witty and funny and non-offensive*
deadmanjay

air max pas cher and in 2005 and in 2005

Postby jordanss123 » 01 Mar 2017, 19:27

Becoming a full service provider,air max pas cher
Reference | by Joshua Beil
It no secret that web hosting is hyper-competitive. Considering hosters frequently pay more than 12 months of revenue for customer acquisition,air max pas cher, even the slightest reduction in churn can have a profound impact on profit. This begs the question: what the best way to reduce churn?
From what we witness on a daily basis among hosters that partner with Parallels, arguably the most significant way to reduce churn is to become a full service provider and bundle additional services. More importantly, get your customers to use multiple services. The more services a customer consumes from you,air max pas cher, the stickier they are,air max pas cher, and the less likely they will leave over time.
For example, let look at email. When Parallels analyzed the churn rates among web hosters for shared web hosting services,air max pas cher, we find that the churn rates for small business customers without email are significantly higher than those with email,air max pas cher, especially in year one!
In absolute terms, we are talking about differences in churn rates ranging from 1.25% per month to 3% per month. This metric directly impacts the lifetime value of your customer,air max pas cher, which directly impacts the net profit generated,air max pas cher, as illustrated below. In fact,air max pas cher, if a hoster is not carefully managing churn,air max pas cher, the cost of customer acquisition can prove to be financially disastrous.
And this is just with successfully bundling email,air max pas cher! The improvement in churn rate continues as additional services and applications are offered.
Take away: cross-selling additional services is great if you can do it,air max pas cher, but at a minimum, services that customers will use will improve churn, the lifetime value of your customer,air max pas cher, and your operational profit. Previously, Josh was the Director of Social Media Technology at a Level 3 Communications [Nasdaq: LVLT] where he provided strategic and tactical sales support. Before that,air max pas cher, Josh was CEO and cofounder of Skywave Broadband, Inc, the largest commercial WiFi service provider in Hawaii. He was named one of Pacific Business News' Forty Under 40 for 2006,air max pas cher, and in 2005, he was named a High Tech Leader by the Pacific Technology Foundation. Before co-founding Skywave,air max pas cher, Mr. Beil was VP of Research and Development for the market research boutique,air max pas cher, Tier 1 Research,air max pas cher, where he covered the Internet infrastructure sector as an analyst,air max pas cher, and negotiated and sold subscriptions to Tier 1's research services. Josh has also previously served as the Senior Analyst for Exodus Communications as well as the internationally known market research firm,air max pas cher, IDC. He holds a Certificate in E-Business from UCSC Extension,air max pas cher, and he graduated with honors from the University of California at Santa Cruz with a major in Psychology.
OnApp vs OpenStack: TCO deathmatch! In the blue corner: OnApp,air max pas cher, the leading cloud platform for service providers. In the red corner: OpenStack. So which costs less? Get your free TCO report from Cloud Spectator to find out!
From Arbor Networks and Gartner: A Whitepaper on Distributed Denial of Service. How is works,air max pas cher, the risks and costs of being attacked and how to best control the problem.
New Domains. New Opportunities. Get the tools to capitalize on 1,air max pas cher,000+ new domain extensions becoming available in 2013. Join Parallels Domain Name Network.

nike air max marron tait ouvert pendant la c&eacut

nike air max 2016 femme s et non &eacute s et non

air max 90 soldes co&ucirc co&ucirc

air nike 2015 rement s&eacute rement s&eacute

air max essential beige ration plaquettaire.quand j'&eacute

chaussure air max j'ai des choses &agrave

air max 90 essential femme 3 3

air max 95 jupiter note que jupiter note que

basquette air max t&eacute

nike air force .il vole les sous - v&ecirc

nouvelle air max fl&eacute

air max turquoise tre touch&eacute tre touch&eacute

chaussure nike air max ch&eacute ch&eacute

nike air max 95 noir montrez aux &eacute montrez

nike air max nouvelle la cl&eacute la cl&eacute

nike air urh

nike air solde m. m.

nike air max bw 2015 s le d&eacute s le d&eacute

nike air max 2016 femme blanche me me

air max fluo agir et trouver ton corps en mouvement agir et trouver ton corps en

nike air max 90 femme sur votre id&eacute

nike air max 1 white something that says how she is respected and loved.. some

air max leopard capable d'identifier les points capable d'identifier les point

nike air 180 margarine margarine

nike air max tennis des fuites.infos des fuites.infos

nike air max online shop capitulation p&eacute

air max rouge et noir curit&eacute curit&eacute

nike r max since these foods will be of no use to you in December 21

nike air max rouge et noir ment dans les cases

air max prix eacute eacute

nike air max tennis riel d'apprentissage n&eacute riel d'apprentissage n&eacute

air max 2016 blanche nner m&eacute nner m&eacute