View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Discuss General Topics.

US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 04:45

Wake up America, it's over. Enjoy your Christmas in your FEMA camps.

User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31






Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 05:57

America Closing Borders 31, Dec 2009 Part 1

User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 06:01

oh woopeeeeee - i was not planning to go to america anyways :lol:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 06:19

brett wrote:oh woopeeeeee - i was not planning to go to america anyways :lol:


I will pay for the single ticket. Your accomadation will be with one of the impeccable FEMA hostelries.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 07:14

I'm getting tired of the tourist anyway. :D
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 14:11

accidentsinspace wrote:
brett wrote:oh woopeeeeee - i was not planning to go to america anyways :lol:


I will pay for the single ticket. Your accomadation will be with one of the impeccable FEMA hostelries.


very decent of you to offer old chap , but I regret i have a prior arrangement , :lol: :lol:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 18:05

brett wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:
brett wrote:oh woopeeeeee - i was not planning to go to america anyways :lol:


I will pay for the single ticket. Your accomadation will be with one of the impeccable FEMA hostelries.


very decent of you to offer old chap , but I regret i have a prior arrangement , :lol: :lol:

Obviously AIS is not from around here. FEMA isn't capable of hosting a child's birthday party, let alone house people for any amount of time.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 20:01

They mess things up by design.

It won't take long to ship Americans into FEMA camps. This is what David Icke has been talking about for years. America is about to become the biggest concentration camp on the planet, in fact it always has been.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 20:07

accidentsinspace wrote:They mess things up by design.

It won't take long to ship Americans into FEMA camps. This is what David Icke has been talking about for years. America is about to become the biggest concentration camp on the planet, in fact it always has been.

Interesting analogy. Care to explain your thoughts here?

I will say that I've always believed that there are only two classes here in the US. The rich and the poor. The so called 'middle class' was something invented by the rich to make sure that the poor kept on working their arses off for the rich.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 20:33

NinjaPuppy wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:They mess things up by design.

It won't take long to ship Americans into FEMA camps. This is what David Icke has been talking about for years. America is about to become the biggest concentration camp on the planet, in fact it always has been.

Interesting analogy. Care to explain your thoughts here?

I will say that I've always believed that there are only two classes here in the US. The rich and the poor. The so called 'middle class' was something invented by the rich to make sure that the poor kept on working their arses off for the rich.


We are living in the Endtimes. Things are about to change incredibly fast. This is the battle between Good and Evil.The NWO demands that there is a massive reduction in population. They are aware of the awakening taking place on Planet Earth and this is why they have been doing their utmost to grind us down. They have achieved this in several ways. They have worked us like slaves on basic 40 hourworking weeks. This basically takes up most of our lives. This way they keep us tired. We are bombarded with ENTERTAINMENT, ENTERTAINMENT, ENTERTAINMENT. This works as a distraction from what is under our noses. The more darker and sinister types of 'control' they use are Chemtrails. They are spraying us like cockroaches on a daily basis with all sorts of crap that beats us down by destroying our immune systems. They are spreading disease also by chemtrails. SEE MORGELLONS. They are selling us food that has NO nutrition in it. They make us ill or sustain our illness with pills from Big Pharma. They flouridate our water supply, this is essential also to keep us dumb and hinder our awakening process by depressing the pineal gland in the brain.

When we accept that we are sentient beings who have been screwed over by a bunch of Luciferians, everything falls into place. They are laughing at us, They loathe us. They loathe the people who fight their corner for them on messageboards even more. Basically, we have been nothing more than a psychological experiment. We have been guinea pigs, and now they don't need us anymore. It's over.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 21:04

I agree with much of what you say. The average person who tries to get ahead usually winds up beaten down by the system. Parents work their fingers to the bone to get their kids into college so they go in hock to make sure that the kids have a better life than they do. The harder and more hours they work, the more the IRS takes from them. You spend your entire time, keeping up with the Joneses as it's called here. You need a bigger house, you need a more expensive car, you need to have the latest technology etc. For what? So you can work harder to support these things?

As for bad food, you bet your buns mister! They import fruit and vegetables from countries who still use pesticides that were outlawed here and we ship our produce out of the country. Our beauty products are loaded with chemicals that should not be in there. We are constantly exposed to things that we know are not good for us. Yet we still spend our money on these products.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 01:01

And this is what makes me very angry. This is a very SERIOUS situation. First of all we did not ask to be born, but we were, and in a perfect world we could have ANYTHING we wanted. There would be an abundance of food and happiness. But no. A very evilm the ULTIMATE in evil has ruined it for us. EVERYTHING is controlled by this demonic faction. Its starts on our first day in the hospital/maternity ward, we are injected with mercury. And the rest of our life is caste, unless we are very lucky. And even if we are one of these 'lucky ones', where is the joy in living in a world where everybody else is being screwed over. But what makes me angrier is people who spend their time burying truth simple because they are so indoctrinated and essentially 'traumatised' by the system, that they subconsciously give up the ability to think logically and independently. They do not want to believe, so they will spend every hour thay can fighting it off, prolonging their denial. This is what has been described as 'Collective Schizophrenia'. This is a product of innate fear, otherwise they would just get on with their lives. They are unable to do this.
I appreciate the communication, Ninja and I apologise for my 'guns a blazing' entrance. :)

Ninja, do you think the world is controlled by a demonic power? It's the only way I can rationalise the evil that infects our world. It has to have a demonic source. I mean, killing hundreds of thousands of babies for oil is the closes thing to pure evil, I know of. The truly disturbing thing is that they used US and UK soldiers to do it. And we call them brave? How so? What is brave about being armed to the teeth and murdering innocent civillians based on a lie. Look at the Sex Crimes carried out in the Abu Grahib prison.

I went into town today and I saw a chemtrail forming above the shops, this was one of those chemtrails where there was no identifiable plane. I observed the masses of people who were completely unaware of what was going on. I want inside a shop and when I returned, the chemtrail had become the ubiquitous cross or X shape. Everybody going on about their own business while being sprayed like ants. It's a very serious situation.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 02:18

accidentsinspace wrote:Ninja, do you think the world is controlled by a demonic power? It's the only way I can rationalise the evil that infects our world. It has to have a demonic source. I mean, killing hundreds of thousands of babies for oil is the closes thing to pure evil, I know of. The truly disturbing thing is that they used US and UK soldiers to do it. And we call them brave? How so? What is brave about being armed to the teeth and murdering innocent civillians based on a lie. Look at the Sex Crimes carried out in the Abu Grahib prison.

Demonic power? As in horrible human people who use power to better their own lives at the expense of others? Yes. Demonic as in non-human entities that are thought to be fallen angels? Not so much. A little power in the wrong hands can pave the way for disaster. It's been happening since the begining of time.

accidentsinspace wrote:I went into town today and I saw a chemtrail forming above the shops, this was one of those chemtrails where there was no identifiable plane. I observed the masses of people who were completely unaware of what was going on. I want inside a shop and when I returned, the chemtrail had become the ubiquitous cross or X shape. Everybody going on about their own business while being sprayed like ants. It's a very serious situation.

Now you're going to have to explain exactly what a chemtrail is. I have been sprayed by planes dusting for gypsy moths and got sick for a long time and it killed my dog. I've even had a US bomber drop a flour sack in my yard while on training maneuvers. Of course, aside from seeing the plane with my own eyes and having to clean up the mess, I had no real proof according to my local government. So much for moving out to the sticks.

Perhaps ProfWag can shed some light on this as he knows a bit about planes. Gee, I wonder if he might have been the one.......Hmmmm.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby accidentsinspace » 01 Nov 2009, 02:31

Chemtrail planes fly at a much higher altitude than normal aircraft. They usually work alone or in pairs. They tend to finish their handiwork with a X. Within minutes a cloud forms and whatever waste they are chucking on us, live insects, nanotechnology red blood cells, barium and lots more, rains down on the populace. Maybe we should start a chemtrail thread? Morgellons disease is just ONE disease which has been directly attributed to chemtrail spraying. The infected person suffers, amongst other symptoms, chronic fatigue and the feeling that invisible bugs are crawling all over them. I can back all this up with proof and evidence.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: US Military Prepares to Close All Borders Under H1N1 Nationa

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 02:34

Yes, feel free to start a thread for those in the CT section. I'd like to get back to the H1N1 topic as I was diagnosed this afternoon with it. :?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests