View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Merck Scientist Admits Cancer and AIDS Came From Vaccines

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 04:15

Yes, I thought he was doing exactly that.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 04:31

ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, did you forget something in that last post, Accident, or were you just emphasizing how accurate my observation of that video was?
Does it not alarm you that they were dishing out vaccines with leukeamia cells? Do you ask yourself EVER how the leakeamia got there? Do you wonder how long it was there? Do you ask yourself NOTHING EVER apart from making sure you parrot the goverment line at ALL times? Now you answer me those questions.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 04:38

accidentsinspace wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Uhhhh, did you forget something in that last post, Accident, or were you just emphasizing how accurate my observation of that video was?
Does it not alarm you that they were dishing out vaccines with leukeamia cells? Do you ask yourself EVER how the leakeamia got there? Do you wonder how long it was there? Do you ask yourself NYTHING EVER apart from making sure you parrot the goverment line at ALL times? Now you answer me those questions.

I listened to that video pretty carefully and I didn't hear where the vaccines he gave people actually contained leukemia cells. I believe he was discussing his experiments and the different kinds of things he was looking at which could be used as a vaccination. My stance is that this is a typical propoganda video that is totally and 100% bullhocky. The editing was not only terrible, but it was outrageaously terrible. Who knows what was actually said in the video without the overtones and poor editing.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 04:39

I've got an answer for you buddy boy. I have a daughter who is autistic. Years of research into the cause and I could only come up with one answer. The MMR vaccination. Perhaps if you would spend a bit more time discussing and not chastising and accusing, you might have found out that little tid-bit. I am about as anti-vaccine as they come.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 05:10

NinjaPuppy wrote:I've got an answer for you buddy boy. I have a daughter who is autistic. Years of research into the cause and I could only come up with one answer. The MMR vaccination. Perhaps if you would spend a bit more time discussing and not chastising and accusing, you might have found out that little tid-bit. I am about as anti-vaccine as they come.

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, Ninja. One of these days, I would be most interested in your thoughts about vaccinations. Perhaps via a pm. People like me are quick to point out the good that vaccinations do, but we don't often hear the other side from someone experienced. Not saying I would change my mind if you are totally against it, but would still be interested in hearing your opinion.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 05:42

NinjaPuppy wrote:I've got an answer for you buddy boy. I have a daughter who is autistic. Years of research into the cause and I could only come up with one answer. The MMR vaccination. Perhaps if you would spend a bit more time discussing and not chastising and accusing, you might have found out that little tid-bit. I am about as anti-vaccine as they come.


But you never try and communicate with me. I am not telepathic and yes, I am sorry to say that vaccines did that to your daughter and it is all part of some psychonazi experiment. You should indeed be angry.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 05:44

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:I've got an answer for you buddy boy. I have a daughter who is autistic. Years of research into the cause and I could only come up with one answer. The MMR vaccination. Perhaps if you would spend a bit more time discussing and not chastising and accusing, you might have found out that little tid-bit. I am about as anti-vaccine as they come.

I am very sorry to hear about your daughter, Ninja. One of these days, I would be most interested in your thoughts about vaccinations. Perhaps via a pm. People like me are quick to point out the good that vaccinations do, but we don't often hear the other side from someone experienced. Not saying I would change my mind if you are totally against it, but would still be interested in hearing your opinion.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 06:20

accidentsinspace wrote:But you never try and communicate with me. I am not telepathic and yes, I am sorry to say that vaccines did that to your daughter and it is all part of some psychonazi experiment. You should indeed be angry.

That's because when you first joined here you came in with guns blazing. Between your foul language and accusing me of being a skeptic and/or a troll, you were too busy trying to push your point and didn't seem to want to listen to what anyone else had to say.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 06:23

NinjaPuppy wrote:
accidentsinspace wrote:But you never try and communicate with me. I am not telepathic and yes, I am sorry to say that vaccines did that to your daughter and it is all part of some psychonazi experiment. You should indeed be angry.

That's because when you first joined here you came in with guns blazing. Between your foul language and accusing me of being a skeptic and/or a troll, you were too busy trying to push your point and didn't seem to want to listen to what anyone else had to say.


Because discussing anything with any of these JREF'rs is like teaching a cat to bark. They are sick individuals.
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 06:26

ProfWag - I was never able to prove that the MMR shots caused her problems. Trying to find out if it was primary or secondary was impossible. We're talking almost 30 years ago before they even knew much about autism.

The really strange thing is that she tells me that she can 'pick out' another autistic person in a room full of people. She refuses to deal with 'normal' people as she calls it.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby accidentsinspace » 31 Oct 2009, 06:35

NinjaPuppy wrote:ProfWag - I was never able to prove that the MMR shots caused her problems. Trying to find out if it was primary or secondary was impossible. We're talking almost 30 years ago before they even knew much about autism.

The really strange thing is that she tells me that she can 'pick out' another autistic person in a room full of people. She refuses to deal with 'normal' people as she calls it.


Ninja, how do the symptoms manifest in your daughter?
User avatar
accidentsinspace
 
Posts: 162
Joined: 17 Oct 2009, 01:31

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 07:12

accidentsinspace wrote:Because discussing anything with any of these JREF'rs is like teaching a cat to bark. They are sick individuals.

Just because someone has a different viewpoint does not make them a sick individual.

I have no idea how old you are and aside from experience, age doesn't matter. I am a child of the 50s. I've seen many changes since then and I wish I could say that most of it was for the good. However, I'm with Brett on that PC crap. What a crock. I live in an area that is to this day, dominated by what is called, "the good 'ol boy system".

I may not agree with you from time to time, but I will always honor your journey. Why do you think that you weren't perma-banned by your third post here? You were given the benefit of the doubt. Try giving the other members here the same benefit. Slapping up poorly orchestrated YouTube videos as if they are the last word on the subject is no way to get your point across. Around here you need a bit of proof or at least agree to disagree on your viewpoint.

If you want to have a topic for bad medicine, go to the suggestions topic and ask SCEPCOP to create one. If you want a no planer topic, do the same. Just don't go ballistic and start name calling because there are people here who don't agree with your theories.

As for your question about the symptoms, within hours of her MMR shot, she spiked a high fever and went into convulsions. Her pediatrician said that this was 'normal' and to a point it was but hers was extreme. We almost lost her as the fever would not go down and the swelling in her arm was beyond normal. To this day she has a cyst like lump where the first shot was given. Every time she had to go for boosters and immunizations, she had a very bad reaction.

By time my son was born, I refused to allow him to have these shots. It took a bit of fancy footwork to get him into school and then again college but we worked it out.

She's now hitting 30 years old and she's done pretty well considering they wanted to put her in a state school when she was 3 years old. They said she was uneducable. The fact that she had no apgar score at birth and she was supposed to be twins according to the sonograms was confusing to say the least. Can you tell that medical science is less than accurate?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 14:16

I'm with Brett on that PC crap. What a crock.


way to go girl - we from the 50's have life sussed - well if we ain't it's getting a litttle late :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LIFE - just filling the bits between birth, death and taxes
User avatar
brett
 
Posts: 436
Joined: 06 Aug 2009, 22:23
Location: Plymouth UK

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Nov 2009, 22:36

There is NO evidence linking MMR and autism. I'll get into reading some of the posts and then start posting the evidence.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Merck Scientist Admits Cancer & AIDS Came From Vaccines

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Nov 2009, 22:39

Nostradamus wrote:There is NO evidence linking MMR and autism. I'll get into reading some of the posts and then start posting the evidence.

Trust me, I know there is not one thing that exists that links the two. As a matter of fact, there is no know cause for it to this day.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron