View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Awesome girl sponsors us with her paranormal site!

Discuss General Topics.

Awesome girl sponsors us with her paranormal site!

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2012, 01:42

Hey check this out.

This young girl just sponsored our forum by buying a text link ad at the top. I wonder how a teen girl knows anything about internet marketing and buying text links to increase SEO? Maybe someone is helping her?

Anyway, she runs a paranormal site and YouTube channel about ghosts and hauntings. Check it out and pay her site a visit as a thank you for sponsoring SCEPCOP. :)

http://www.hauntedsunshinegirl.com

Her YouTube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/hauntedsunshinegirl

Here are her intro videos. She sounds pretty cool and has a fun personality.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Teen girl sponsors us with her paranormal site!

Postby really? » 20 Jun 2012, 20:51

Skeptics listen up. She's young and impressionable. Let's teach this teen critical thinking before she falls down the rabbit hole and can't find her way out ?
really?

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jun 2012, 21:04

really? wrote:Skeptics listen up. She's young and impressionable. Let's teach this teen critical thinking before she falls down the rabbit hole and can't find her way out ?

Unfortunately, my personal morals don't allow me to converse much with "cute teens."
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jun 2012, 21:31

really? wrote:Skeptics listen up. She's young and impressionable. Let's teach this teen critical thinking before she falls down the rabbit hole and can't find her way out ?

I have not had the chance to watch the videos yet so I don't have a clue as to Sunshine Girl's content or her way of thinking. I intend to give it my full attention as soon as I have a bit of quiet time. As for this statement, "Let's teach this teen critical thinking before she falls down the rabbit hole and can't find her way out ?" I will take a wild arse guess that you don't have a whole heck of a lot of experience with young teens. As a general rule they don't "fall down the rabbit hole"... they prefer to dig their own holes into the frontal lobes of adults and they're darned good at it. :D
ProfWag wrote:Unfortunately, my personal morals don't allow me to converse much with "cute teens."

But we all know that you want to. :lol: Since I am a woman of the female persuasion, I can comment that she is just cute as a button from what I see in the OP.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 20 Jun 2012, 22:08

I only watched the first two videos, but my bet is this girl isn't so impressionable. She appears to be quite savvy.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Jun 2012, 01:35

Arouet wrote:I only watched the first two videos, but my bet is this girl isn't so impressionable. She appears to be quite savvy.

And an excellent writer and actress. ;)
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 21 Jun 2012, 09:12

I was presuming that an endorsement by scepcop indicates a foray into the very strange. I will have to watch this young lady's vids then.
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jun 2012, 09:11

really? wrote:I was presuming that an endorsement by scepcop indicates a foray into the very strange. I will have to watch this young lady's vids then.

Let us know what you think. I watched quite a few.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jun 2012, 23:50

Lighten up. She's not arguing in favor of the paranormal. Her site and video channel is entertainment. She's trying to spin off of those "Paranormal Activity" movies, which look like Reality TV but are fictional. It's pretty obvious when you watch her videos. Don't it so seriously. It's just entertainment.

Unfortunately, my personal morals don't allow me to converse much with "cute teens."

There is nothing immoral about conversing with teens, even if they are female. There is no law against it. Only a paranoid mindset that assumes the worst would have a thing against it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jun 2012, 22:36

ProfWag wrote:

Alright well just so I don't give people the wrong impression, lol, I removed "cute teen" and replaced it with "young girl" and also changed the thread title to "awesome girl". Sound better? lol
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions