View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Sending healing thoughts to craig

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Sending healing thoughts to craig

Postby ProfWag » 09 Nov 2010, 21:55

Craig Browning wrote:About 15 or so years ago I was backstage at the Magic Castle with an old chum known to most as Franz Harary... who had strained his shoulder moving props in for the show. Long story short, I did a Reiki treatment on him that was rather short and yet, it blew his mind just how much pain and discomfort I was able to remove. Franz is just one of several magic buffs I've done this or similar work with and the reactions have ALWAYS been positive and a bit of bewilderment; after all, it's all fake, right?

On a side note, circa 1980, my friend and I were at Abbott's Magic Convention in Colon MI and we picked up a young Franz during a pooring rain after he had just bought a rather large magic prop and gave him a ride to his motel.
Last edited by ProfWag on 09 Nov 2010, 23:41, edited 1 time in total.
ProfWag

Postby caniswalensis » 09 Nov 2010, 22:40

Not much else to say that hasn't been already said, but I wish you all the best Craig.

Regards, Canis
"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha
caniswalensis

Postby Jackal » 20 Nov 2010, 22:34

Teyata Om Bekandze Bekandze Mahabekandze Radza Samugate Soha
(Medicine Buddha's mantra)
Jackal

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Nov 2010, 06:03

ProfWag wrote:
Craig Browning wrote:About 15 or so years ago I was backstage at the Magic Castle with an old chum known to most as Franz Harary... who had strained his shoulder moving props in for the show. Long story short, I did a Reiki treatment on him that was rather short and yet, it blew his mind just how much pain and discomfort I was able to remove. Franz is just one of several magic buffs I've done this or similar work with and the reactions have ALWAYS been positive and a bit of bewilderment; after all, it's all fake, right?

On a side note, circa 1980, my friend and I were at Abbott's Magic Convention in Colon MI and we picked up a young Franz during a pooring rain after he had just bought a rather large magic prop and gave him a ride to his motel.

Hehe... Franz only likes LARGE PROPS... :lol:

He came to check out some things Kenny & I were working on at Creative Illusions one weekend... there we were, with Franz on his knees bowing to us, calling us the God's of Mega-Sized magic :lol:

He's a great guy... I wish I'd kept in touch with him and a handful of others over the years but life just got in the way.

Arouet... I understand where you're coming from with your comment above BUT... explain how people do so well enduring major surgery without any Anesthesia and more importantly, how such surgery is far less bloody than conventional western surgery techniques. I've seen this with Acupuncture and Hypnosis (to a lesser degree). My biggest point remains however, my personal healing as the result of Acupuncture and other aspects of Asian medicine.

I'm in no way interested in any kind of intense conversation... I just had to go back to the ER again two days ago and am now fighting a couple of opportunistic "side effects" I guess you could say... seems the pneumonia triggered a cascade of other problems now surfacing tied to the MS and my (once negligible) diabetes... to be kind about things, this has been a week from hell. I really wish I was back in L.A. and able to get with the acupuncturist that worked on be back then... :(
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 22 Nov 2010, 15:49

Good to see you posting, Craig. I kill cactus, and cause computer glitches by looking at them, and once had six people I admired croak in a year, so I've kept quiet. Superstition, but best be safe with my friends ;) Ahimsa
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Previous

Return to General Discussions