View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Vampires on the loose

Discuss General Topics.

Vampires on the loose

Postby jillatay » 29 Jun 2009, 01:46

Dear Friends,

We need to consider the possibility that some of the pseudoskeptics are actually aware that psi is true and are able to steal energy from those authentically gifted individuals. This came to me in a flash this morning when I realized that Randi NEEDS a constant supply of people to debunk. Of course on a superficial level it is his bread and butter but also what better way to keep tabs on the psychics than to dangle a million dollar carrot and see who bites? There is plenty of historical evidence of just such vampire like activity. :evil: :twisted:

I suggest that psychics and others keep a lower profile. Their energy is better spent than proving themselves to such creeps. Just my 2 cents worth.

Best to all,
Jill
jillatay

Re: Vampires on the loose

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jun 2009, 12:05

Good point. They feed off disbelief and suck away your hope. As Indigo Child noticed, when you are around pseudo-skeptics, it's hard to even articulate your words because they sort of "block your energy, focus and concentration" or subdue it somehow. I feel that way too around them. That's why I try to put my points in writing first, in concrete form.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to General Discussions