View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

International Astrology Day

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

International Astrology Day

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Mar 2010, 21:07

While looking for any info on the missing person search in the Sudbury area I bumped into the following article:

In the article I learned that astrologers consider the spring equinox to be the start of the year.

The article is interesting because it connects the discovery of outer planets to the events on earth and then surmises that the time of discovery is due to the types of things happening. The article never mentions that astronomers found the planets using scientific methods and predictions.

Where earlier Uranus, a planet discovered during a time marked by the French and American revolutions, appeared stronger, now the status quo forces of Saturn appear to be gaining ground.

Pluto was discovered in 1930, a decade of darkness by many counts with the Great Depression and rise of Nazism.

"Why was Pluto discovered then? It was a really powerful and dark time in the world. We discovered the atom bomb at the same time. That was a radical change. The symbolism of Pluto is all about power and information.

In 1977, Chiron was discovered. Chiron, the centaur who trained heroes like Hercules, is thought to be imbued with the qualities of self knowledge. The 1970s were certainly marked as a time when people were searching for self knowledge and the abilities to heal themselves.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.

Re: International Astrology Day

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Mar 2010, 21:43

Dang! I forgot to stand my eggs on end this year.

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions