View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE!)

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Re: Zero - An Investigation into 9/11 (Irrefutable, MUST SEE

Postby really? » 29 Jun 2010, 20:27

ProfWag wrote:I want to point something out here to provide a hint as to why I think the supporters of 9/11 (okay, Scepcop), do not use critical thinking.
Here is one recent post attempting to convince me a 767 could not hit the WTCs :
Scepcop wrote:Also, if Commander Kolstad could not hit the WTC in a 767 like the hijackers did, then how did the hijackers do it? Explain that one!

Then, approximately 3 posts later, he comes up with this timeless beauty:

Scepcop wrote:So perhaps those planes were unmanned and remote controlled?

Now, I ask. I'm supposed to explain why some pilot says he couldn't hit the WTC and then I'm supposed to accept that it could be done via remote control? Scepcop, which theory do you actually pseudo-accept, can a plane hit the WTC or not???????
And you say I have stupid questions?

I just caught this. You [ scepcop ] think it's easier to flying a jet via remote control is easier to do than flying manually ? C'mon scepcop let's get real.

Postby Scepcop » 11 Sep 2010, 01:30

David Icke debunks the folly of the Pentagon Crash brilliantly:

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 11 Sep 2010, 17:59

Scepcop wrote:David Icke debunks the folly of the Pentagon Crash brilliantly:

We really need to look at only the first two minutes of the first video to question your claim that Icke debunks the Pentagon "brilliantly."
His claim is that the surface to air missiles weren't deployed at the oncoming aircraft. First, can he or ANYONE else show any kind of evidence that the Pentagon had SAMs on 9/11/01? If he can't, then his debunking cannot be considered "brilliant."
Second, commercial aircraft fly over the Pentagon constantly. Didn't know that or don't believe me? Do this if you don't:
Go to
Type in "Pentagon"
Look down at the bottom right of the map and see those lines that are pointing right at the Pentagon? That's Reagan Int'l Airport, about 4,000 ft away...
If they had SAMs shooting down aircraft that fly over it, they would be quite busy, wouldn't they?

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films