View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

What do you make of this then?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: What do you make of this then?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jan 2013, 21:39

SydneyPSIder wrote:I dunno about classifying types of ghosts -- my gut feeling is that they should all be the same. I don't really subscribe to the 'video playback on a loop' theory of ghosts for some reason. My hypothetical apartment ghost was still sentient -- could see, hear, possibly smell, and could learn new things. Don't ask me how that works, it's biologically inexplicable. I think some have different energy levels to others -- the poltergeists are more energetic, for instance.

Coming up with classifications and/or more distinct titles are only necessary for research and discussion purposes. If you're going to take time out of your life to study this sort of thing, you need to find a way to explain it to people who may have deep feelings about the subject. IMO, breaking it down into categories at least gives a description of what someone might be experiencing. Of course no one really knows for sure WTF a 'ghost' actually is. :shock:

I agree with you on the energy levels. Why or how some of this phenomenon is brighter, louder, more visible, does make me wonder.
NinjaPuppy

Previous

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences