View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Is God a just judge?

Discussions Religion and Theology, Scriptures, Bible Debate, etc.

Is God a just judge?

Postby Greatest I am » 20 Jun 2014, 21:31

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Re: Is God a just judge?

Postby Emily » 16 Jul 2014, 01:55

The Abrahamic god would not be just if he existed.
Emily

Postby Greatest I am » 17 Jul 2014, 23:10

Good discernment and proper judgement. Thanks.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Postby firerhumba » 14 Oct 2014, 20:57

God is always just. Some people just don't understand.
firerhumba

Postby Greatest I am » 15 Oct 2014, 00:58

firerhumba wrote:God is always just. Some people just don't understand.

I wrote this so that Christians could help me understand. They have not convinced me as yet. Care to have a go? Your answer seems to be yes so please justify it with an argument showing how good judges who take bribes and sacrifices are just.

Is God a just judge?

This speaks of Jesus.
He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement and shows his setting and accepting a bribe of a human sacrifice to corrupt or alter his justice and judgement.

Justice usually states that only the punishment of the guilty is acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent.

God’s corruption of this usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

If you elect your judges in your country, would you vote God in as a fair and just judge knowing that he can be bribed?

Is God a just judge?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2014, 08:21

Who or what is "God?"
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Oct 2014, 01:14

ProfWag wrote:Who or what is "God?"

That's a fair question but please start a new topic as it will derail this current one.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Greatest I am » 16 Oct 2014, 01:26

Just working on this as a matter of fact.

You are the first to question where I can post it. Please be kind.

Why, believer or not, you seek a Monotheistic God.

Because that God is you.

Our hiving natures and desire for friendship and fellowship lead us and statistics are showing how well our selfishness is working in terms of rapprochement for each of us to the whole world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBW5vdhr_PA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST86JM1RPl0

It is both a blessing and a curse.

The hive should unite with the other hives is everyone's basic hive mind's number one desire. This is your base driving force for survival.

We desire one God and human master above all other desires. We all crave a monotheistic world while wanting that God to be ourselves. We are all in this together while all wishing to stand alone and above. Some call this our selfish gene and without it we would go extinct.

Note the wisdom of the first few self-centred commandments. Like that God, we all are. Not near as barbaric in most cases and our recognition of duty sends that self-centered duty and love outwardly, --- when we put away the childish toy of literal reading of our God myths.

If I was to define God as just the best set of rules to live life by, then the statement believer or not, you seek a Monotheistic God, becomes truth.

That God, rules and laws, is what believers seek. Non-believers seek the same thing but with an ideal that is a human leader (s) and not a supernatural being.

It seems that our natural selfishness turned duty is serving us well. Remember to continue to seek an ideal in rules and laws and that if you have found God, you are an idol worshiper and your bible or holy book condemns such an action.

As Candid said, we are in the best of all possible worlds, because this is the only possible world.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Postby Greatest I am » 16 Oct 2014, 01:29

NinjaPuppy wrote:

That's a fair question but please start a new topic as it will derail this current one.

You usurp an opinion that is mine. Tsk,tsk.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Postby ProfWag » 16 Oct 2014, 08:30

NinjaPuppy wrote:

But I disagree Ninja. I think that question is right on point. How can I begin to answer the question if I'm unsure as to the subject? God means different things to different people. Obviously, I don't believe in a superior being. As far as I'm concerned, I could ask the question "Is Santa Claus fair in giving gifts at Christmas time?"
Let's say for a moment that there was a supreme being and let's say that the person who believes in that supreme being is Christian. As far as I'm concerned, the question in the topic is about as hypocritical as they come. Judging others is against the rules for us mere mortal beings. So it's okay for God to do it? And people wonder why I'm Atheist.
I heard a great quote the other day but can't remember who said it. "We're all Atheists--I just believe in one less God than you do..." Loved that quote.
ProfWag

Postby Greatest I am » 16 Oct 2014, 23:18

NinjaPuppy wrote:

Speaking of which, will you be opining on it?

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Oct 2014, 04:17

Greatest I am wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:

Speaking of which, will you be opining on it?

Regards
DL

Nope.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Greatest I am » 22 Oct 2014, 02:02

Thanks for this.

Regards
DL
Greatest I am

Return to Religion / Theology