View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Hi Winston, free distance healing

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2012, 02:07

Arouet wrote:Scepcop, a few questions:

I know that you are not asking me but I just can't resist sticking my $.02 in here and answering these questions.

1) do you think I am a paid shill?

I 'think' that many things considered by others to be impossible, can be possible. In this specific case however, I think it's improbable but yet, still not impossible.
2) how much do you think I am being paid?

I will assume that you are asking for a monetary amount or some equivalent value there of. There are many other ways to collect value for services rendered. Sometimes the mere personal satisfaction of a job well done is payment enough.
3) who do you think pays me?

See above answer.
4) so you think that being paid as a shill is the only logical reason someoene could post on internet forums a lot?

OH HELL NO! So many reasons, so little bandwidth to go into detail.
5) please repeat questions 1-3 for the other members of this forum.

1) do you think I am a paid shill?
2) how much do you think I am being paid?
3) who do you think pays me?

There! They are repeated as you requested. Do I win a prize?
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44






Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby Arouet » 05 Aug 2012, 03:41

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Arouet wrote:Scepcop, a few questions:

I know that you are not asking me but I just can't resist sticking my $.02 in here and answering these questions.

1) do you think I am a paid shill?

I 'think' that many things considered by others to be impossible, can be possible. In this specific case however, I think it's improbable but yet, still not impossible.


Ahh, but that wasn't the question, which was Do you think I am a paid shill. I will stipulate that it is possible. But what do you believe?

2) how much do you think I am being paid?

I will assume that you are asking for a monetary amount or some equivalent value there of. There are many other ways to collect value for services rendered. Sometimes the mere personal satisfaction of a job well done is payment enough.


But then you wouldn't be a paid shill.

3) who do you think pays me?

See above answer.
4) so you think that being paid as a shill is the only logical reason someoene could post on internet forums a lot?

OH HELL NO! So many reasons, so little bandwidth to go into detail.
5) please repeat questions 1-3 for the other members of this forum.

1) do you think I am a paid shill?
2) how much do you think I am being paid?
3) who do you think pays me?

There! They are repeated as you requested. Do I win a prize?


Nope, no prize, have to go through everyone!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Hi Winston, free distance healing

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2012, 05:10

Arouet wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
Arouet wrote:Scepcop, a few questions:

I know that you are not asking me but I just can't resist sticking my $.02 in here and answering these questions.

1) do you think I am a paid shill?

I 'think' that many things considered by others to be impossible, can be possible. In this specific case however, I think it's improbable but yet, still not impossible.


Ahh, but that wasn't the question, which was Do you think I am a paid shill. I will stipulate that it is possible. But what do you believe?

I believe that it is possible but NOT probable. Hence, my answer is that it's not impossible that you are a paid shill. Now if you want a simple "yes" or "no", I don't have an answer because I have no proof either way.

2) how much do you think I am being paid?

I will assume that you are asking for a monetary amount or some equivalent value there of. There are many other ways to collect value for services rendered. Sometimes the mere personal satisfaction of a job well done is payment enough.[/quote]

But then you wouldn't be a paid shill.
[/quote]
You did not say anything about payment coming from a third party nor did you say anything about receiving an actual physical value for your services. Gratitude can be considered a form of payment. Tit for tat sort of thing, certainly not in the legal sense of the word but merely implied consideration. I mean we're not talking about legalities here. Like.... if you don't debunk a certain amount of things on the internet per month you won't get paid. It's not like they're going to throw you out of the skeptics union or anything, if you do or don't live up to this responsibility. :lol: It's more like bragging rights around the big skeptics water cooler of life. 8-)

Arouet wrote:Nope, no prize, have to go through everyone!

Oh poo.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron