View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Journalist debunks conspiracy theories - Inspiring

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Journalist debunks conspiracy theories - Inspiring

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Mar 2010, 13:00

Did you hear the real story? The Sept. 11 attacks were orchestrated by the U.S. government. President Franklin D. Roosevelt knew the Japanese would attack Pearl Harbor. Princess Diana was assassinated. The Catholic Church is covering up evidence of Jesus' family.

But this is a CT that I have to believe. As Dave Barry says, "I am not making this up"
Marilyn Monroe was assassinated by a poison enema

the story of the anti-Semitic forgery "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is a painful reminder of how whipped-up conspiracies can cause real harm

The vibes are energizing the world to teach the truth about conspiracy theories.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.

Re: Journalist debunks conspiracy theories - Inspiring

Postby ciscop » 02 Mar 2010, 14:37

that book is on my list
seems pretty cool
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups