View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby stundie » 02 Jan 2010, 08:49

Nostradamus wrote:
So what you are saying is that you are going to run away because you would rather do that, than admit you were wrong about Silverstein!

I don't deal with repugnant liars.
So how do you deal with yourself then? :lol:
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:52

From Nov 2006 we have an admonition from Gravy to stundie the liar:
YOU WILL NOT GET ACCURATE INFORMATION ABOUT 9/11 FROM CONSPIRACIST WEBSITES. I strongly recommend these sources when you have questions about what the official version is and what validity the CT claims have:

–The 9/11 Commission Report, including its footnotes and staff monographs on terrorist financing and travel.

–The NIST report on WTC 1&2

–911myths.com

Now to your absurd claim that removing asbestos from the the towers would have cost billions.

1) There was only asbestos in part of one tower and on some pipes, not in "the towers."

2) As has been mentioned, the asbestos fire protection in the north tower was only applied to less than half that building. In fact, it only went to the 38th floor.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:53

More lessons not learned by stundie the liar:
3) There was no requirement for undisturbed asbestos SFRM to be removed from the north tower.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:54

Continued unlearned lessons:
In 1991 the Port Authority sued its past and current all-risk property insurers for what it predicted to be the cost of removing asbestos from all of its properties in New York and New Jersey. Those properties include the World Trade Center, Newark, LaGuardia, and JFK airports, harbor, rail, bridge, and tunnel facilities, and the PA's HQ on Randall's Island. The potential cost calculated by the Port Authority for work at all of those properties was $600 million. That was the amount claimed in the lawsuit.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:55

Another stupid claim:
Both WTC were white elephants with loads of empy offices space and they cost a fortune to run in terms of electrity/sewage etc.

Gravy's response:
Another absurd claim. Where do you get this stuff? The WTC was thriving and highly profitable. That's why Silverstein fought so hard to get the lease.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 11:56

After numerous other nonsensical baloney Gravy states:
Good. Take as much time as you need to do your homework so you don't embarrass yourself with such ignorance again.

A lesson stundie has yet to undertake.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 12:03

From Stundie:
I would like to hear the debunking of the put options...this will be hilarious!!

What is he talking about? Well he states it earlier:

Suspicious trading occurs on the stock of American and United, the two airlines hijacked in the 9/11 attacks. “Between 6 and 7 September, the Chicago Board Options Exchange [sees] purchases of 4,744 put option contracts [a speculation that the stock will go down] in UAL versus 396 call options—where a speculator bets on a price rising. Holders of the put options would [net] a profit of $5 million once the carrier’s share price [dive] after September 11. On September 10, 4,516 put options in American Airlines, the other airline involved in the hijackings, [are] purchased in Chicago. This compares with a mere 748 call options in American purchased that day. Investigators cannot help but notice that no other airlines [see] such trading in their put options.” One analyst later says, “I saw put-call numbers higher than I’ve ever seen in ten years of following the markets, particularly the options markets.” [Associated Press, 9/18/2001; San Francisco Chronicle, 9/19/2001]

So stundie points out that someone could gain $5M. Whoopee dooo! :lol: :lol:
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 12:14

Seems Gravy had the same problem as me: dealing with someone misrepresenting other people's statements or outright lying.
False. Remedial reading class continues. Cross-referenced records show that Cheney was in the tunnel when Lynne arrived at 9:52. From there they moved to the PEOC conference room, arriving between 9:55 and 10:00. See footnote 213 to Chapter 1 of the 9/11 Commission report.

How can you question the official version if you don't know what it is? I've asked you to to read the 9/11 Commission report. You haven't done so.

Yes, there is a very important point. You don't know how to use reliable sources.

Remedial reading class continues. $600 million was the Port Authority's projected cost of all asbestos abatement projects at all of their properties. The Port Authority has over 1000 properties.

Remedial reading class continues. The court and NIST said that, not me. I gave you the quotes.

Remedial reading class continues. $600 million was the Port Authority's projected cost of all asbestos abatement projects at all of their properties. The Port Authority has over 1000 properties. If this sounds familiar, it's because it's the fourth time I've said it.

Remedial reading class continues. You've been given the evidence. Please present your evidence that shows the courts and NIST to be wrong.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:34

In a November 2009 post on another forum we fidn the following statement made about stundie:
I never said nor implied that a full model had been developed, despite your dishonest claim to the contrary, which you've made twice now.

Who would have thought it possible? :lol: :lol:
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:39

Here is another statement:
Whether something untrue is inferred or claimed explicitly, it's still dishonest.

Sounds like the old stundie again. :lol: :lol:

BTW, did you start using the name stundie in the ganja forum?
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 02 Jan 2010, 13:40

And yet again:
You have accused me of and implied what I've claimed you have. The evidence is right here in front of you. Refusing to accept it is only evidence of your further dishonesty.

The same old nonsense :lol: :lol:
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 02 Jan 2010, 20:56

WOW!!! LOL

Rather than admit you are still wrong, you would rather cherry picking quotes without linking to them and attributing them to me out of context, to bury the fact you are still wrong.

I look at the amount of posts you have made and if I didn't know any better, it sounds like you are having some kind of mental breakdown. :lol:

Let me show you how it's done. Lets say I think Gravy is an intellectual coward and a terrible liar, I would need to prove my claims, that is how skepticism works Nostradamus. I'm sure you are aware of the problems of the responders who worked at GZ who breathed in the toxic air?

So lets take a look at a claim made by your lord and saviour..... :lol:
http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=97989
Gravy at the JREF Forum wrote:Well, it's also completely false. No one said the air at Ground Zero was safe to breathe. Looks like Avery's desire to make this version "100% airtight" went by the wayside.
http://forums.randi.org/showpost.php?p= ... stcount=13

See Gravy is claiming that NO ONE said the air at GZ was safe to breath, I have shown his claim and provided a link for every one to see it.

Of course this is terrible lie! A poster called Cheers pulls him up on this patently false claim.
Cheers at the JREF Forum wrote:In a series of public statements issued after the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) assured the people of New York that the air around ground zero was safe to breathe.

And does Gravy address or even admit this mistake? Of course not!! In the entire thread, even after it is pointed out to him, he posts a picture and a poll.

See how I have proven he is a liar and an intellectual coward. He lied and when pulled up about it, he cowardly avoided the issue. lol

And that is how yours and Gravy debunking works Nostradamus. You have manage to fool yourself and the gullible followers of JREF Groupthink that you are debunking too when all you are doing is ignoring anything which contradicts what you believe.

I could post evidence to counter just about everything you have claimed in the many posts you have made, but why should I bother when it is clear that any evidence I post will never change your mind.

Why would your lord and saviour Gravy lie about the EPA announcement? Considering how many people who are dying and suffering with breathing difficulties?

I'll tell you why shall I? Because he is suffering from Cognitive Dissonance and has no self respect for himself or the truth.

Is it any wonder he retired?? Or as I would put it cowardly run away because he was being exposed as a liar?

Just like you are!! lol
stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jan 2010, 10:32

I'm currently on vacation with a woman who has breathing difficulties due to 9/11.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Jan 2010, 11:06

Nice out of context statement - typical twoofer stupidity.
Nostradamus

Postby stundie » 03 Jan 2010, 11:17

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm currently on vacation with a woman who has breathing difficulties due to 9/11.
HI NinjaPuppy,

Hope you are enjoying your vacation and I hope your friend with breathing difficulties is well and gets better.

Cheers

Stundie :)
stundie

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups