View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2009, 11:44



Major General Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III, head of all intelligence says:

Pentagon NOT hit by a plane
WTC 7 brought down by explosives
Media in America is controlled


A terrible pilot hits pentagon accounting office holding records of missing 3 trillion in oil for money scheme & missing 2.3 trillion in DOD expenses

Pentagon debris a single 3 foot engine Proven not related to 757

FBI took all recordings & refuses to show

The FCC had all records on criminals like Paulson, Geithner, Ruben, Summers & others engaging in that illegal activity. But all the records of those illegal trades were destroyed when WTC 7 was brought down by thermite on 9/11!

911 was a public snuff film used to shock the public and enact the end of the Bill of Rights & invasion of oil bearing countries, & make money for private companies like Halliburton, (stock from 10 to 50 a share)!

By destroying the WTC, they were able to cover up theft of gold bullion & destroy illegal financial transaction records performed just prior to the attacks

Silverstein spends 140 million to make 7 billion almost over night; Silverstein said it was demolished by explosives, (pull it)

It reminds me of CIA man Byrd, the owner of TX School Book Depository, who turned a 2.5 million insider purchase into 26 million dollars thanks to JFK assassination!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby ProfWag » 08 Dec 2009, 20:17

Now THERE's a guy with a solid reputation! By the way, have you walked through any walls lately?

Note: He was not in charge of "all intelligence," but the Army intelligence, 25 years ago.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Dec 2009, 20:28

Not a no-planer!

Many witnesses saw the plane hit the Pentagon. Plane parts were found all over the place including the FDR. The bodies of the crew and passengers were found in the crash site.

WTC. No sounds of explosives therefore no CD. End of story.

The old and rejected claim of destroying records in WTC7. Anyone ever hear of duplication of records?

Silverman lost money in the deal. Pull it does not mean demolition.

It reminds me of CIA man Byrd, the owner of TX School Book Depository, who turned a 2.5 million insider purchase into 26 million dollars thanks to JFK assassination!


This claim I'll look up. It is probably as brain dead as these other claims.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Dec 2009, 02:52

ProfWag I missed the quip about walking through walls.

This guy has other ideas:
1. The plane that hit the pentagon pulling 4gs to 8gs, not what the FDR showed
2. Staring at goats
3. Can't figure out why there are no wing marks on the Pentagon

Scepcop you forgot to mention that he retired in 1984

Here he is today at:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby stundie » 09 Dec 2009, 21:32

Silverman lost money in the deal.
Hi Nostradamus. :)
Sorry but can you please provide evidence that Silverstein (I think that is who you mean?) lost money?

Thanks

Stundie :)
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby ProfWag » 09 Dec 2009, 21:49

Nostradamus wrote:ProfWag I missed the quip about walking through walls.

This guy has other ideas:
1. The plane that hit the pentagon pulling 4gs to 8gs, not what the FDR showed
2. Staring at goats
3. Can't figure out why there are no wing marks on the Pentagon

Scepcop you forgot to mention that he retired in 1984

Here he is today at:
http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/

Although sometimes I digress, I really don't like questioning people's intelligence but the guy appears to be a taco short of a combination plate if you know what I mean...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 10 Dec 2009, 02:58

To Stundie.

He has a rebuilding cost of $6B and insurance of $4 to $5B. He pays rent to the Port Authority over $100M each year and pulls in no rental income. Not sounding like its in the black.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Dec 2009, 03:59

Nostradamus wrote:To Stundie.

He has a rebuilding cost of $6B and insurance of $4 to $5B. He pays rent to the Port Authority over $100M each year and pulls in no rental income. Not sounding like its in the black.

No, but it does sound like a great tax write off.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 07:40

Nostradamus wrote:To Stundie.

He has a rebuilding cost of $6B and insurance of $4 to $5B. He pays rent to the Port Authority over $100M each year and pulls in no rental income. Not sounding like its in the black.
Hi Nostradamus,

I doubt that Silverstein has lost money considering that he only put up $14 million of his own money for the $3.2 Billion winning bid needed for the 99 year lease of the WTC.

This NY Times article states that Silverstein and his investors got back most of their original $124 million investment which they put down to secure the lease of the World Trade Center, they got a $98 million refund from the NYPA.
Cached Article - http://911research.wtc7.net/cache/wtc/b ... yment.html

He claimed twice for the attacks and wanted $7 billion but if I remember rightly, he got about $4.5 billion.

Plus he won $861 million from Industrial Risk Insurers in Feb 2002 to rebuild WTC 7. His estimated investment in the rebuilding of the new WTC 7 was $386 million of the $700 million it cost to build. So that resulted in a profit of over $300 million.

Larry also holds the lease to Ground Zero which as you say, he pays $100 million per year. The cost for construction of 1 WTC is about $3.1 billion and Larry is using approximately $1 billion of his insurance money for construction of the Freedom Tower. The State of New York is expected to provide $250 million toward construction costs, while the NYPA are financing another $1 billion through bonds.

That sounds to me like a man in the black, very much in the black.

Cheers

Stundie :)
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Dec 2009, 09:58

For starts Stundie he has been paying $120M a year to the Port Authority. That's a little larger than the $14M you claim.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Dec 2009, 10:02

You need to get the actual figures. Your rebuilding estimates are off. The numbers keep changing, but at one time the rebuilding costs were about $1.5B below the insurance payoff.

He didn't ask for $7B from the insurance companies. He asked for something quite different. Please don't misrepresent what the court case was about.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Dec 2009, 10:58

Did we also mention that the general believed it was possible for soldiers to make themselves invisible?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 20:30

Nostradamus wrote:For starts Stundie he has been paying $120M a year to the Port Authority. That's a little larger than the $14M you claim.
I know he pays $120 million a year to the PA, I agreed with this in my previous post.

But when he won the bid to lease the WTC, Silverstein only put up $14 of his own money.

wiki wrote:The lease agreement applied to One, Two, Four, and Five World Trade Center, and about 425,000 square feet (39,500 m2) of retail space. Silverstein put up $14 million of his own money to secure the deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silverstei ... ade_Center


The rest came from a consortium which as the NY Times articles shows us above, they got most of the money they initially paid back.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby stundie » 12 Dec 2009, 20:54

Nostradamus wrote:You need to get the actual figures.
Wait a minute, I have to get the actual figures, while you do not have to?? :shock:

Is this why you plucked $6billion out of thin air?? lol

Nostradamus wrote:Your rebuilding estimates are off.
Are they??

WTC7 cost $700million.
Architectual Records wrote:The 1.7 million-square-foot, $700 million building stands out downtown largely because it does not stand out. Its glass curtain facade is made of ultra-clear, low-iron glass, making it much lighter in color than any of the area's surrounding buildings.

http://archrecord.construction.com/news ... pening.asp

1 WTC estimated cost $3.1 (Although according to the NYPA it's $3.2)
New York Port Authority wrote:The projected cost to build the Hub is tied to several factors, many of which were cited in our recent World Trade Center assessment. In general, what we are building is an 800,000 square foot hub that when complete will serve 250,000 people and be the third largest transportation hub in New York City. Our original estimates for this project were made well before final designs were complete. Today, construction and commodity price escalations are partly to blame for the $3.2 billion price tag. In addition, we've committed to additional construction on this project that will allow the Memorial to be completed sooner, and we've added $591 million in security infrastructure and $281 to build a permanent support structure for the No. 1 subway line, which runs through the Hub.

http://www.panynj.gov/wtcprogress/q-a-r ... ttini.html
Please show me why my figures are way off, considering I was remembering them from memory and I was only .1 off the $3.2 billion it is costing to build 1 WTC.
Nostradamus wrote:The numbers keep changing, but at one time the rebuilding costs were about $1.5B below the insurance payoff.
I know the numbers keep changing but that is due to the amount of time to it takes to build plus things like inflation.

Could you please provide evidence that the rebuilding costs were about $1.5 billion below Silversteins insurance payout? Because I detect BS considering Larry isn't funding the entire project.
Nostradamus wrote:He didn't ask for $7B from the insurance companies.
Yes he did! :o lol

He asked for 2 payouts because it constituted as 2 terrorist attacks, this is common knowledge if you followed the news.
Wiki wrote:The insurance policies obtained in July 2001 for World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5 had a collective face amount of $3.55 billion. Following the September 11, 2001 attacks, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount (~$7.1 billion) on the basis that the two separate airplane strikes into two separate buildings constituted two occurrences within the meaning of the policies. The insurance companies took the opposite view. Because some of the policies contained certain limiting language and some did not, the court split the insurers into two groups for jury trials on the question of whether their policies were subject to the “one occurrence” interpretation or the “two occurrence” interpretation.

The first trial resulted in a verdict on April 29, 2004, that 10 of the insurers in this group were subject to the “one occurrence” interpretation, so their liability was limited to the face value of those policies, and 3 insurers were added to the second trial group. The jury was unable to reach a verdict on one insurer, Swiss Reinsurance, at that time, but did so several days later on May 3, 2004, finding that this company was also subject to the “one occurrence” interpretation. Silverstein appealed the Swiss Re decision, but lost that appeal on October 19, 2006. The second trial resulted in a verdict on December 6, 2004, that 9 insurers were subject to the “two occurrences” interpretation and, therefore, liable for a maximum of double the face value of those particular policies ($2.2 billion). The total potential payout, therefore, was capped at $4.577 billion for buildings 1, 2, 4, and 5.

Nostradamus wrote:He asked for something quite different.
What did he ask for then if not double the face value of the buildings? lol

Nostradamus wrote:Please don't misrepresent what the court case was about.
I think you'll find that the only one misrepresenting anything is you Nostradamus.

You claimed that Silverstien lost money, yet you haven't provided a single piece of evidence to support this view.

I would expect better from a forum which is suppose to be about debunking psuedoskeptics when you are employing the very same tactics that they use.

Cheers

Stundie :)
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
User avatar
stundie
 
Posts: 127
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 08:17

Re: Major General says Pentagon was not hit by plane!

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Dec 2009, 21:32

So stundie, Silverstein under insured skyscrapers which is not unusual. The skyscrapers were a total loss. He asked the courts to decide that the 2 planes were 2 separate incidents which would have the insurance companies paying on each incident. The court rejected his argument. The insurance companies paid on 1 incident, not 2.

It is important to not misrepresent the case saying someone asked in court for $7B. Because that was not what the court decided.

So lol :o You did misrepresent the case.

You claimed that Silverstien lost money, yet you haven't provided a single piece of evidence to support this view.

So the insurance payments did not cover the loss. End of story.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests