View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Sign these petitions for a new REAL 9/11 investigation!

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 10:20

really? wrote:NP you are wasting valuable breath. There's no talking reason with this person. He or she is a bad as Truthers, Climate Deniers etc. They should take that course offered on the history of pseudoscience.

is that post 'really' adding value, really? ? Where have you demonstrated pseudoscience or offered any convincing or compelling evidence to the contrary whatsoever? When are you taking the pseudoscience course? Or are you attempting to run it?
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 10:23

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:You guys (pseudosceptics) increasingly just sound like suckers. It's obvious that you are not willing to examine the evidence in any detail, further failing the test of a legitimate scientist or enquirer. I'm struck most by the sheer laziness of posters here, to be honest, that's just how it seems.

I posted this but I doubt you have read or would read it or maybe you just didn't see it. So that you don't miss it I've posted a link in this reply. Enjoy the article.
Skeptics of the World, Unite!You see, it turns out that the U.S. military has been experimenting for years on this thing called HAARP, a mysterious installation in the wilds of Alaska. They say they're just conducting experiments on the ionosphere as a way of improving satellite communications. Sounds reasonable, right? But there's something they're not telling you. Luckily a few brave souls like U.S. talk radio guru Alex Jones and Venezuelan President Hugo Chávez are prepared to blow the lid off this thing. It turns out, they tell us, that HAARP is actually a "tectonic weapon" -- a system developed by Pentagon planners to cause earthquakes on cue. According to Chávez, the Haiti earthquake was just a "drill," a not-so-dry run for a planned geophysical attack on Iran. (Apparently, in a nice twist, even Sarah Palin's in on the whole thing. The original HAARP site is in Alaska, after all, and she used to be governor there.)
We're awash in conspiracy theories -- and that's not a good thing. A plea for a genuine culture of skepticism.
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2 ... orld_unite

Forget HAARP, it's crap and nonsensical, like chemtrails, anyone with a physics background can see that.

There's plenty of tectonic movement in store with climate change, Greenland's tectonic plate is lifting up at the rate of 3cm per year, as will Antarctica, causing plate adjustments around the world as forces shift, causing earthquakes and volcanic activity at fault lines everywhere.
Last edited by SydneyPSIder on 22 Sep 2012, 10:43, edited 1 time in total.
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Sep 2012, 10:31

SydneyPSIder wrote:Official reports passed on by the media claimed an almost 100% match on all passengers of the flights.

I can get behind that. Do you know how many people were on the actual manifest?

SydneyPSIder wrote:I personally believe or suspect a lot of identities and name lists have been faked as part of the operation, including numbers in the towers and flights, also based upon the FOI tenancy records of the towers showing many unoccupied floors for many many years until just 1 year prior to the collapse. A lot of the 'mobile calls' were most likely faked, as already discussed, suspicion due to clear technology limitations. There are two main benefits of faking many IDs: one is creating a bunch of profiles to publicise of non-existent persons, including the 'phone calls' they allegedly made, to increase public outrage, and 2) the idea is to claim victims' compensation in the millions for the fake IDs from govt revenue and spend the money rewarding the actual agents involved in the scam. This is how you help pay for black ops like this. One CIA operative got a payout of $13M, on the public record.

I can understand why these sort of allegations are made and for now, I will call them "allegations" as the problem is lack of any proof to back them up.

SydneyPSIder wrote:Unfortunately, there were many legitimate deaths, and these people were viewed as expendable by the US govt and certain foreign govts involved in this operation in the interests of a greater cause of securing large-scale hydrocarbon resources for their own countries to remain Number 1 and profits for the elites in the longer term while neutralising some major enemies (and not direct enemies of the US) in the process.

While the US government has proved that people were/are to be viewed as expendable as all's fair in love and war, I prefer to not believe that 9/11 was a black op for profits and power. Honestly, I don't think I know how I would feel if it were ever to become a fact. Yet, I seem to keep the possibility of this tucked away in the back of my mind.

For you skeptics keeping score, I've always wondered why it is that I met so many (too damned many actually as it seemed to never end at the time) people who lost loved one that day but I never ever met anyone who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone who knew someone on one of those planes. I've also run into people with extraordinary stories of surviving and/or just escaping the whole tragedy.
NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 10:47

I would prefer and dearly love not to believe it as well, because it is truly psychopathic, fiendish and evil, and the implications for humanity are horrendous.
SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 22 Sep 2012, 11:30

SydneyPSIder wrote:

Forget HAARP, it's crap and nonsensical, like chemtrails, anyone with a physics background can see that.

[/quote]

So is a US government 9/11 conspiracy crap.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 13:24

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:

Spoken like a true pseudosceptic, really? ! You are nothing if not consistent in your approach to investigating phenomena -- i.e. don't do any. Perhaps it's fear and lack of cojones, or perhaps just utter laziness or blind faith in authority. None are very palatable traits in a human being.

Anyone with a physics background can see that it's not crap, as per this well-known physics researcher:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JonesWTC911SciMethod.pdf
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 22 Sep 2012, 20:36

SydneyPSIder wrote: 12 of the 19 'hijackers' have turned up alive with stolen identities.

Please provide a reference for this. Thanks.
ProfWag

Postby really? » 22 Sep 2012, 20:39

SydneyPSIder wrote:
really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:

Spoken like a true pseudosceptic, really? ! You are nothing if not consistent in your approach to investigating phenomena -- i.e. don't do any. Perhaps it's fear and lack of cojones, or perhaps just utter laziness or blind faith in authority. None are very palatable traits in a human being.

Anyone with a physics background can see that it's not crap, as per this well-known physics researcher:

http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/200704/JonesWTC911SciMethod.pdf

And you sir are the paragon of reason.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 22 Sep 2012, 22:37

really? wrote:And you sir are the paragon of reason.

Thankd you for the compliment! I will reproduce it from time to time... ;)
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 23 Sep 2012, 00:10

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote: 12 of the 19 'hijackers' have turned up alive with stolen identities.

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Hijackers_still_alive
Arouet

Postby really? » 23 Sep 2012, 02:25

SydneyPSIder wrote:
really? wrote:And you sir are the paragon of reason.

Thankd you for the compliment! I will reproduce it from time to time... ;)

You are welcomed to use it. Just make sure you provide a citation link so people will see the implied subtext of what I wrote.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 23 Sep 2012, 13:57

Arouet wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

http://www.911myths.com/index.php/Hijackers_still_alive

You probably won't hear about the key differences between the alleged hijackers and the individuals who came forward after 9/11, either. The pilot Waleed al-Shehri who came forward after 9/11 has a different name to the hijacker, for instance. The Salem al-Hazmi who appeared in the press post the attacks is 26, the hijacker was 21.

And you're most unlikely to be told about all the evidence that indicates the FBI identifications are correct. The Saudi press reports from family members saying their sons have gone missing, for example. The inclusion of all 19 men in an al-Qaeda video, The Nineteen Martyrs. And the fact that Saudi Arabia have accepted all their citizens, as named by the FBI, were involved since February of 2002:

Saudi Arabia acknowledged for the first time that 15 of the Sept. 11 suicide hijackers were Saudi citizens...
Previously, Saudi Arabia had said the citizenship of 15 of the 19 hijackers was in doubt despite U.S. insistence they were Saudis. But Interior Minister Prince Nayef told The Associated Press that Saudi leaders were shocked to learn 15 of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
"The names that we got confirmed that," Nayef said in an interview. "Their families have been notified."
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2002/02/06/saudi.htm

ha ha, so why did the US invade Iraq and Afghanistan then when 15 of the hijackers are supposed to be Saudi citizens? Doesn't that then make the US a rogue nation and an administration of war criminals? Shouldn't there be an international war crimes tribunal being conducted a la Nuremberg? Invading the countries of their choice while under attack from Saudi Arabia who they left alone? Why would that be exactly? George Dubya just goofed? Yeah, sure.

That's why you still have 'green zones' in Iraq and Afghanistan and continue 'helping them out' while killing 'insurgents' with drones and attack helicopters whenever possible, and they have less infrastructure and more turmoil and civil warfare than from the time before they were invaded. But there's a record heroin trade out of Afghanistan this year. And the US is doing deals with the Taliban, and putting murderers and warlords into the Afghani Parliament.

The fact of the matter is that the 'hijackers' were patsies or double agents in some cases, and may not even exist in others. Just one still being alive presents problems to the official story, as it implies stolen identities and passports, something you should not have to do to pull this gig off.

Don't worry, the FBI's 'fixed' the original account. Can't have people coming forward protesting stolen identities, so they released a new list. This would be the same FBI that suspected nothing for months in advance, although certain warnings were given to people, and jumped on any junior agents who flagged that something was afoot on information they'd received.

The 'families have been notified' because a sheik in a story on a wiki page said so. He's apparently also 'shocked', the story tells us. Where's the corroboration? I'll bet loads of Americans were on the phone to that sheik to verify the story.

http://911research.wtc7.net/disinfo/deceptions/identities.html
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/hijackers.html
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/framingarabs.html
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/illegaltades.html

Care to explain the strange collapse of WTC7 with a timed countdown now? Or the fact no skyscraper in history has collapsed spectacularly in its own footprint at freefall speed from an impact or a fire before? Or the trillion trillion to one odds of NORAD exercises being conducted the same day with the same scenario? Or the fact that the flights were three quarters empty at peak commute time in a month when average flights were 71% full?
SydneyPSIder

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Sep 2012, 22:07

SydneyPSIder wrote:Care to explain the strange collapse of WTC7 with a timed countdown now? Or the fact no skyscraper in history has collapsed spectacularly in its own footprint at freefall speed from an impact or a fire before?

While I can't come up for an explanation of the "timed countdown" other than dialog being taken out of context during a state of total confusion and hysteria, I can give an explanation for the fact that no skyscraper in history has collapsed in that manner before. One reason could be that no skyscraper had ever been hit by two large jets, loaded with fuel, like that before. Now if you want to go flying a few big assed planes into some skyscrapers to determine the answer, that ain't gonna happen. Hence we go around and around looking for answers to this question and many more associated with the events of that day.

SydneyPSIder wrote:Or the trillion trillion to one odds of NORAD exercises being conducted the same day with the same scenario?

I believe that there was some hint that this was coming or being planned. Probably nothing more than US intelligence agencies picking up bits and pieces of related intel with no particular details.

SydneyPSIder wrote:Or the fact that the flights were three quarters empty at peak commute time in a month when average flights were 71% full?

I've been on flights from the west coast to the east coast that were VERY empty. It's not uncommon. If those planes don't fly to the designated airport, then the whole flight schedule can go down the dumper for the day. I've never found Newark Airport for example to be more crowded early in the morning. Arriving at 8 or 9 am used to be my preferred time as things moved rather well and organized. At least from my experience.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Misha » 24 Sep 2012, 19:43

I thought this might interest you guys. This documentary is well worth seeing in order to understand how a "strategy of tension" can move the geopolitical scene. Is this relevant to 9/11. You bet!

President of Italy’s Supreme Court to Refer 9/11 Crimes To International Criminal Court; Says that 9/11 was “False Flag” Terror, Just Like the Strategy of Tension in Italy:

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/09/ ... court.html
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Sep 2012, 19:59

Hi Misha, it's nice to see you back.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups