View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Who Knew of the Moon Hoax?

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Who Knew of the Moon Hoax?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 07 Feb 2014, 14:07

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:Note they split the mission between Florida for launch control and Houston for mission control. This makes no sense practically. The space shuttle program had no such division of launch staff. One reason for it could be to minimise the number of people in the know for the faked missions.
It's possible they stayed in low earth orbit for a few revolutions, ate all the food, and did an atmospheric re-entry,

First Syd, I wouldn't expect you to know this since you're not from America, but all launches begin at what's called the Launch Control Center (LCC) (usually Kennedy Space Center in Florida) and when the craft clears the tower, everything is turned over to the Mission Control Center (MCC) in Houston TX. Been that way since Johnson was President in the mid 60's as he was a big supporter of the space program. As such, they have "split" the missions from Apollo and for virtually every one of the Space Shuttle launches. Feel free to look it up.

I've read that all space shuttle missions are handled from the Florida (I suppose) LCC alone. In other words all in the one centre. Now that the Texan murderer LBJ is no longer pres and is dead, I guess they didn't need to put a centre in Houston any more. Can someone confirm or refute this?

Also, it is not possible at all that the rockets "stayed in low earth orbit for a few revolutions, ate all the food, and did an atmospheric re-entry." Too many people, amateurs to professionals would have been able to track a low earth orbit and no one could have found them all to pay them off...

It was possible, the can would have only been a tiny blip in the sky which could easily have been missed or mistaken for some other satellite. I've seen satellites traversing overhead, they are a tiny pinprick of light which can barely be seen. How many satellites were in orbit at that time around the earth in LOE? Anyone?

Another possibility might be that they were ditched at sea straight after launch. Fake radio comms on the 'missions' could have been relayed through a network of geostationary satellites which were already extant at the time.
SydneyPSIder

Re: Who Knew of the Moon Hoax?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 07 Feb 2014, 17:09

wikipedia tells me the 'christopher j craft jr mission control centre' at the 'Lyndon b Johnson space centre' still handles mission control for the space shuttle missions, so I stand corrected. I had read everything was done from a single facility. interesting lbj got his name on the centre when it was jfk who had been so paranoid about Russian space achievements and was far more interested in the space race than, for instance, civil rights back in the early 60s, making many fearful speeches about falling behind the Russians in congress even before becoming pres.... altho there was cape kennedy/Canaveral I suppose. seems like the lbj space centre being placed in texas was just a sop to the southern vote, and to lbj's cronies.
SydneyPSIder

Previous

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups