View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Richard Gage and the AIA

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Richard Gage and the AIA

Postby ProfWag » 11 Oct 2012, 21:47

Misha wrote:[
SydneyPSIder, I concur in full. This event was a "program," period. In fact, I have recently met and have been in contact with Susan Lindauer about how the program was put in place. I ask you folks to read her book - "Extreme Prejudice." Yes, I have named dropped to clarify my research. Please take this as sharing and not ego boosting.

I take no pleasure in saying this. But, as soon as the American people realize that they have been used as cannon fodder the quicker we will realize how to get our country back. I say this with complete stoicism too.

Wow, THE Susan Lindauer? The woman accused of lobbying for Iraqi's Intelligence, was arrested, then found to be mentally unfit to stand trial?
Impressive that you met with her Misha, but please refer to my earlier comments regarding the credibility of sources.
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 11 Oct 2012, 23:34

ProfWag wrote:

"Wow, THE Susan Lindauer? The woman accused of lobbying for Iraqi's Intelligence, was arrested, then found to be mentally unfit to stand trial?"

"Wow" is right. I Kinda feel like David Talbot when Vincent Bugliosi regurgitates strawman arguments knowing the public will not take the time to look at the evidence. Nice try.

"Third Base"...........
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 12 Oct 2012, 01:46

Misha wrote:"Wow" is right. I Kinda feel like David Talbot when Vincent Bugliosi regurgitates strawman arguments knowing the public will not take the time to look at the evidence. Nice try.

"Third Base"...........

I have not read David Talbot's book "Brothers." Here is a paragraph from a review:

"Notwithstanding these problems, there is something more troubling about this book than Talbot’s factual errors, use of innuendo, and credulous reliance on such questionable sources as Murgado and the Hunts. And that is Talbot’s persistent failure to provide the full context of several pivotal events during the height of U.S. efforts to topple Fidel Castro. Via the exclusion of many inconvenient facts, and the misrepresentation of specific events, he leaves the reader with a distorted perception of what actually occurred. The pattern is so persistent it appears to be calculated."

http://www.washingtondecoded.com/site/2 ... d-cub.html
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 12 Oct 2012, 02:16

ProfWag wrote:
Misha wrote:"Wow" is right. I Kinda feel like David Talbot when Vincent Bugliosi regurgitates strawman arguments knowing the public will not take the time to look at the evidence. Nice try.

"Third Base"...........

I have not read David Talbot's book "Brothers." Here is a paragraph from a review:

"Notwithstanding these problems, there is something more troubling about this book than Talbot’s factual errors, use of innuendo, and credulous reliance on such questionable sources as Murgado and the Hunts. And that is Talbot’s persistent failure to provide the full context of several pivotal events during the height of U.S. efforts to topple Fidel Castro. Via the exclusion of many inconvenient facts, and the misrepresentation of specific events, he leaves the reader with a distorted perception of what actually occurred. The pattern is so persistent it appears to be calculated."

ProfWag,

If you are going to use a source, please be fair. The founder of Washington Decoded is none other than Max Holland -- A known CIA asset! Let's ask Doug Horne about Max Holland. Please, don't ask another fox to investigate the hen house.:

Washington Decoded
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wiki letter w.svg
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions may be available. (April 2010)

Washington Decoded (WashingtonDecoded.com) is a monthly online newsletter presenting articles on American history. Founded in March 2007 by editor Max Holland, the site publishes new pieces on the 11th of each month, with additional "extra" features. The site features book reviews and articles by authors, journalists, and scholars including John Earl Haynes, Harvey Klehr, Merle L. Pribbenow, Jeffrey T. Richelson, Sheldon M. Stern, and Holland, many of whose articles published elsewhere are also hosted on the site. WashingtonDecoded.com has hosted articles on a wide range of topics such as Watergate, Cold War History, 9/11, John F. Kennedy's assassination, and intelligence-related subjects. In November 2009, Washingtonian magazine featured a version of a WashingtonDecoded.com article on Richard Nixon's Deep Throat.[1] The banner of WashingtonDecoded.com features an edited quote from a 1946 George Orwell essay,[2] "Political language . . . is designed to make lies sound truthful . . . and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."
Contents
Misha

Postby Misha » 12 Oct 2012, 03:10

ProfWag, for the sake of keeping the thread somewhat streamlined, I posted over in the JFK thread. Thanks.
Misha

Postby really? » 12 Oct 2012, 05:00

ProfWag wrote:
And yes, you're right, really?. It is frustrating, but if we don't, then who knows what will get posted that may, or may not have merit.

That's why I always come back.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Oct 2012, 15:32

ProfWag wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:But there is zero scientific analysis in 3 of the articles, and the 4th was just a puffpiece blogspot attempting to 'showcase' any 'studies' or even faintly related research that would help to put a positive spin on what is an extremely suspicious set of events.

My references weren't for scientific analysis, Syd. My original statement was that these organizations do not support A&Efor911Truth's claims for which you asked for reference. I could easily find the scientific analysis, but why should I? All you would do is poke holes or claim they aren't valid for whatever reason. If you want to investigate how these organizations made their determinations, take a few seconds and look them up. Otherwise, keep supporting the conspiracy theories who try to use people like Lloyd England as support for their anti-U.S. Government propoganda.
And yes, you're right, really?. It is frustrating, but if we don't, then who knows what will get posted that may, or may not have merit.

I know how they make their determinations -- they do as they're told. There are such things as circles of influence. There is no real 'science' in any of the links you've posted, and 'taking a few seconds to look them up' won't produce any, either, just blanket denials. As a stickler for 'referencing', you're falling down here, ProfWag.
SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 13 Oct 2012, 20:13

SydneyPSIder wrote:I know how they make their determinations -- they do as they're told. There are such things as circles of influence. There is no real 'science' in any of the links you've posted, and 'taking a few seconds to look them up' won't produce any, either, just blanket denials. As a stickler for 'referencing', you're falling down here, ProfWag.

If PW has done what you claim I don't know, but you are guilty of the same, that I do know, actually far more guilty. I suspect you will deny this and declare by proxy you tell the truth from all the sources you reference. Why is it you can see the faults in other's arguments but fail miserably in seeing your own ?
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 13 Oct 2012, 22:19

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I know how they make their determinations -- they do as they're told. There are such things as circles of influence. There is no real 'science' in any of the links you've posted, and 'taking a few seconds to look them up' won't produce any, either, just blanket denials. As a stickler for 'referencing', you're falling down here, ProfWag.

If PW has done what you claim I don't know, but you are guilty of the same, that I do know, actually far more guilty. I suspect you will deny this and declare by proxy you tell the truth from all the sources you reference. Why is it you can see the faults in other's arguments but fail miserably in seeing your own ?

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.
SydneyPSIder

Postby really? » 14 Oct 2012, 00:15

SydneyPSIder wrote:
really? wrote:

I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

I'm not surprised.
really?

Postby SydneyPSIder » 14 Oct 2012, 08:59

really? wrote:
SydneyPSIder wrote:I don't have the faintest idea what you're talking about.

I'm not surprised.

I still don't know. It just looks like another snakey play from the PS artist playbook as laid out on the home page of this site and other pages. Am I right or am I right?
SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 14 Oct 2012, 09:21

really? wrote:The most irritating thing about not continually engaging ct'ers nonsensical argument by walking away is the the ct'er thinks your silence vindicates their beliefs.

Hilarious.

The most irritating thing about not continually engaging pseudosceptics' nonsensical arguments by walking away is the the pseudosceptic thinks your silence vindicates their beliefs.

What I think the pseudosceps are really doing is they run out of standard pseudoscep ammunition and have to go off to the PS artist playbook to look up some extra dirty tricks to vindicate their position. Then they come back with another gigantic fail.
SydneyPSIder

Postby ProfWag » 14 Oct 2012, 19:25

Misha wrote:
ProfWag wrote:

"Third Base"...........

ProfWag,

If you are going to use a source, please be fair. The founder of Washington Decoded is none other than Max Holland -- A known CIA asset! Let's ask Doug Horne about Max Holland. Please, don't ask another fox to investigate the hen house.:

Washington Decoded
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Wiki letter w.svg
This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; suggestions may be available. (April 2010)

Washington Decoded (WashingtonDecoded.com) is a monthly online newsletter presenting articles on American history. Founded in March 2007 by editor Max Holland, the site publishes new pieces on the 11th of each month, with additional "extra" features. The site features book reviews and articles by authors, journalists, and scholars including John Earl Haynes, Harvey Klehr, Merle L. Pribbenow, Jeffrey T. Richelson, Sheldon M. Stern, and Holland, many of whose articles published elsewhere are also hosted on the site. WashingtonDecoded.com has hosted articles on a wide range of topics such as Watergate, Cold War History, 9/11, John F. Kennedy's assassination, and intelligence-related subjects. In November 2009, Washingtonian magazine featured a version of a WashingtonDecoded.com article on Richard Nixon's Deep Throat.[1] The banner of WashingtonDecoded.com features an edited quote from a 1946 George Orwell essay,[2] "Political language . . . is designed to make lies sound truthful . . . and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind."
Contents

Huh Misha? What the hell are you talking about in not being fair using that reference? It is quite legitimate from someone with experience in the subject matter. Let's ask someone unbiased on the subject about Max rather than Doug Horne as it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how he would feel about anybody that doesn't agree with his theory. Talk about playing fair...c'mon Misha, you're smarter than that.
ProfWag

Postby Misha » 15 Oct 2012, 05:19

Sigh.... What's it going to take ProfWag?
Misha

Postby ProfWag » 15 Oct 2012, 20:58

Misha wrote:Sigh.... What's it going to take ProfWag?

What's it going to take for what, Misha? All I am looking for in someone presenting evidence is honesty. I've pointed out a flaw in Horne's book after a short read. Am I really expected to trust the rest of his 2,000 pages?
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups