View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

My First Conspiracy Theory

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

Postby ProfWag » 01 Jul 2012, 00:34

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Yea, yea, yea, I know you do. But after you mentioned it, she did look like a...well...never mind.
I also got to wave at Barrack while there, met Jerry Seinfeld, and had a blast at the Hard Rock. It has been quite an eventful week for me! Soooo, I hope you don't think the forum took second fiddle, but yea, you guys kinda took second fiddle... :-)

Is Jerry more personable with us "plain folk" than he is with the paparazzi? I know this may be hard for you to answer, being a superstar and all, but give it a try for us.

Oh yes. Very average guy and wasn't naturally funny off-stage as he is on stage.

Re: My First Conspiracy Theory

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Jul 2012, 01:43

ProfWag wrote:Oh yes. Very average guy and wasn't naturally funny off-stage as he is on stage.

Ah, thanks. I had always imagined him as an average "nice guy" off stage. That's why I tend to be a tad shocked when I see a less than pleasant look in his eyes when being pursued by freelance camera guys. I mean, I can relate to not being able to walk down the street without hundreds of people wanting a few minutes of your time and all. It can get to you. Of course when he's "ON" (at some scheduled event) he's acting. You put on the face that you want the masses to see at that moment. I was curious.

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups