View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 03 Jan 2013, 00:25

Can someone, ANYONE, comment on my analysis of the White videos? I've spent quite a lot time on it. I'll probably do the rest anyway, just to see if something is there, but still, it would be better if it generated some discussion.

How about even about what I wrote about White's conflict of interest? Thought that would generate some discussion at least!
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07






Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Jan 2013, 11:08

Arouet wrote:So Syd: you gonna start a thread with the picture you want to discuss in more detail or what?

Just back from holiday, starting the next part of holiday -- I'll get round to it eventually -- maybe.

You should take up radiation thread discussion with White directly -- I will send him a link.
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 03 Jan 2013, 12:21

SydneyPSIder wrote:
Arouet wrote:So Syd: you gonna start a thread with the picture you want to discuss in more detail or what?

Just back from holiday, starting the next part of holiday -- I'll get round to it eventually -- maybe.

You should take up radiation thread discussion with White directly -- I will send him a link.


Bravo, Syd. Arouet, put together a list of questions or arguments for Jarrah. Send them to Syd and Syd send them to Jarrah's facebook. I think this is the way to go.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 03 Jan 2013, 12:42

Misha wrote:Bravo, Syd. Arouet, put together a list of questions or arguments for Jarrah. Send them to Syd and Syd send them to Jarrah's facebook. I think this is the way to go.


While sure it would be great if White came and participated in the discussion (I won't hold my breath!), is that really how we're going to discuss these issues? We're not going to do any of our own analysis or research but will refer every question to the original author?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 03 Jan 2013, 13:02

Arouet wrote:
Misha wrote:Bravo, Syd. Arouet, put together a list of questions or arguments for Jarrah. Send them to Syd and Syd send them to Jarrah's facebook. I think this is the way to go.


While sure it would be great if White came and participated in the discussion (I won't hold my breath!), is that really how we're going to discuss these issues? We're not going to do any of our own analysis or research but will refer every question to the original author?


Arouet, your sites are basically Nasa.gov is that correct? If we want to go to the Fox then let's go to the hen. What a chicken koop. Agreed, I won't hold my breath for White let alone NASA.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Jan 2013, 14:18

Arouet wrote:
Misha wrote:Bravo, Syd. Arouet, put together a list of questions or arguments for Jarrah. Send them to Syd and Syd send them to Jarrah's facebook. I think this is the way to go.


While sure it would be great if White came and participated in the discussion (I won't hold my breath!), is that really how we're going to discuss these issues? We're not going to do any of our own analysis or research but will refer every question to the original author?

I would think it would be a Socratic discussion, would it not?
SydneyPSIder
 
Posts: 1124
Joined: 10 Sep 2012, 18:24

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 03 Jan 2013, 14:28

Misha wrote:Arouet, your sites are basically Nasa.gov is that correct? If we want to go to the Fox then let's go to the hen. What a chicken koop. Agreed, I won't hold my breath for White let alone NASA.


I don't have any sites in particular. I've been trying to keep it broad and find multiple sources. If you have an issue with any of the sources I've used (I've tried for the most part to provide links). I've tried to avoid simply saying "NASA says" and explain my reasoning. I don't think I really cited any NASA source for an answer - though I looked at their data. I tried to answer the questions myself.

Maybe you could let me know where you think I've inappropriately relied on a source? I welcome constructive criticism.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby The23rdman » 03 Jan 2013, 21:05

Misha wrote:That's interesting coming from a photo expert and much appreciated candor from you, 23rdman. Consider this. NASA would go a long, long way in proving we went to the moon by at least showing the bad pictures, for lack of better words. NASA could illustrate how some photos were off-centered, over or under exposed, or even film that might have been damaged by radiation. 23rdman, I am very interested in your take on whether celluloid is susceptible to Alpha, Beta and Gamma radiation going through the Van Allen belts along with Galactic Cosmic radiation outside the belts and on the moon. If we look at the photos and determine they have been altered than would this not be analogous to a detective finding his crime scene has been tainted? Would this not bring into question motive? Would this not taint the whole crime scene? Would not Apollo fall under the same scrutiny?

What also interests me is that as far as I know Eastman Kodak never capitalized for propaganda purposes that it was their film which was used during the Apollo missions!? Needless to say, I would think any company would have exploited the Apollo feats by illustrating it was their film which was used in the missions. If you guys find any advert to say otherwise I would be interested.


sorry, Misha, I have no experience with film as I've been sensitive to chemicals for as long as I've been a photographer so only use digital.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby The23rdman » 03 Jan 2013, 21:06

Arouet wrote:
Right - there are some questions that need delving into a bit before we reach any conclusions.

So 23: why don't you pick something from this thread that you feel is particularly intriguing, and start a thread on it so that we can look into it in more detail?


Will do.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby The23rdman » 03 Jan 2013, 21:08

really?"
You are right there are multiple lighting sources. What artificial lighting sources are you implying were used ?

[quote="The23rdman wrote:
I do not, however, jump to the conclusion that that means we didn't go. I think it is quite likely that they produced backups for publication that look competent. I would imagine they got the original negs back and they would have been awful.

There's absolutely no reason the supposedly staged photos would need to be lighted with multiple sources any more than the genuine photos. Do you know why ?[/quote]

I assume you're talking about reflectivity of the surface of the moon?
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby The23rdman » 03 Jan 2013, 21:10

Arouet wrote:Can someone, ANYONE, comment on my analysis of the White videos? I've spent quite a lot time on it. I'll probably do the rest anyway, just to see if something is there, but still, it would be better if it generated some discussion.

How about even about what I wrote about White's conflict of interest? Thought that would generate some discussion at least!


I can't comment because I haven't watched all those videos and simply do not have the time to do so. I watched the first video Syd posted talking about the photography though so I have commented on that.
If you think you know what's going on you're probably full of shit - Robert Anton Wilson
User avatar
The23rdman
 
Posts: 97
Joined: 16 Dec 2012, 17:57

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 04 Jan 2013, 00:01

I've looked into it a bit, and it seems that Ralph Rene was White's mentor. I think he's probably not promoting him just because he may also be profiting from selling his works. That said, he should be adding a disclaimer to his videos, letting the viewer know about the potential conflict.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 11 Jan 2013, 22:45

Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Arouet » 12 Jan 2013, 01:19

Misha wrote:Hi Guys,

Give this a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhfZpf0x7Y


Before I do can you tell us why you want us to? Do you agree with it? Disagree with it? Consider it credible? Does it represent your view? Are you interested in discussing it?
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Moon Landing Hoax - Evidence, Logic and Common Sense

Postby Misha » 12 Jan 2013, 06:06

Arouet wrote:
Misha wrote:Hi Guys,

Give this a listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVhfZpf0x7Y


Before I do can you tell us why you want us to? Do you agree with it? Disagree with it? Consider it credible? Does it represent your view? Are you interested in discussing it?


1) Another anomaly worth considering
2) Insofar as another important consideration to the hoax angle.
3) No, though I'm interested if there is more on this which refutes it
4) Another anomaly which makes me very suspicious of the Apollo program
5) 51 to 49 that we have been lied to.
6) I'm always interested in the forum's viewpoint. No, I would rather take in and be quiet.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests