View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Obama creates Hitler Youth Gestapo in America, for REAL!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Obama creates Hitler Youth Gestapo in America, for REAL!

Postby Scepcop » 13 Jun 2010, 19:42

I just did some research and it turns out that this new "Obama Youth Gestapo" I heard about is actually REAL. It's very disturbing and very identical to the Hitler Nazi Youth. See for yourself at the videos and articles below:

Training camp for Obama Youth:

Comparison video of American youth singing praises to Obama vs. Hitler youth singing praises to Hitler. Notice the eerie similarity!

Now why does the President of the US need people to sing to him, unless he's planning to become a dictator?

Here is an article "Boy Scouts Train to Become Homeland Gestapo":

http://www.infowars.com/boy-scouts-trai ... d-gestapo/

Apparently, these kids are being trained in how to use guns so they can arrest or fight illegal aliens and disgruntled US veterans! Why don't more Americans see how wrong this is? It's obviously a Hitler Youth program, targeting kids who are the easiest to brainwash and control, a big step in bringing the US into fascism. It's so obvious, yet Americans are oblivious to it. Doesn't anyone remember Nazi Germany? Sheesh.

I also hear that the government is now offering school kids $200 rewards to spy on their parents. Golly!

The New York Times also has an article about this (though they do not dare admit the obvious or see anything wrong of course):

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/14/us/14explorers.html

Check out these pics below:

Now, if anyone here sees nothing wrong with kids being trained to use machine guns and obey the State and sing praises to their leader, then your head is truly F-ed!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Obama Youth training to become Homeland Gestapo!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Jun 2010, 21:38

I'm going to start at the end and end at the begining of your post:

Now, if anyone here sees nothing wrong with kids being trained to use machine guns and obey the State and sing praises to their leader, then your head is truly F-ed!

Scouting began in 1907 when Robert Baden-Powell, Lieutenant General in the British Army, held the first Scouting encampment at Brownsea Island in England. Baden-Powell wrote the principles of Scouting in Scouting for Boys (London, 1908), based on his earlier military books....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting
Scouting was started with a military program in mind. It has morphed over it's 100+ years but IMO it has always been a child training group for this purpose. I don't find it such a strech to think that they might want to upgrade the program to include a more open militaristic flair since 911. Actually, I have no problem at all with children being properly trained to use weapons at any age. I was three when I got my first introduction to weapons. My dad would take me into the yard during his 'hunting practice' and explain all the safety aspects of different guns and the proper way to handle them. By time I was 10 I could pretty much take out a target without a problem. Guns were never 'glorified' in my family. They were considered lethal weapons and treated as such. They had one purpose and that was to kill and were only drawn with that intent.

It did make me feel more confident that if put in a life or death postion, that I had the basic skills and know how to perhaps live to tell about it. With the way things are going in this world right now, I see no problem in teaching children proper weapon handling.

As for the singing praises to "Our Fearless Leader"... those videos were from Obama's campaign commercials. That little girl singing at the begining squicked me out from day one. Yes, eerily similar to Hitler's little ditty sang by the children of Germany. No doubt. I am no fan of Obama. But as a former Girl Scout... I was taught to support the government and to pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America. I do that by backing programs that I personally believe in. In other words, I may not agree with any of this war but I fully support the men and women of this country who fight for our freedom and who keep us safe in the process. War sucks no matter how you slice it. The world is changing and if we don't keep up with the changes we are going to fall dangerously behind. It isn't bad enough that we have entire governments that would like to see us all dead. We have plenty of home grown nuts who are more than willing to help in our demise.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Obama creates Hitler Youth Corps in America, for REAL!

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jun 2010, 00:31

See Alex Jones' rant about this. It's really good and calls for a possible civil war and fight.

Jason Bermas analyzes an Obama Youth Corps commercial which is very revealing.

Obviously they start with the poorest most desperate kids cause they are the most vulnerable.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Obama Youth training to become Homeland Gestapo!

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jun 2010, 00:35

NinjaPuppy wrote:I'm going to start at the end and end at the begining of your post:

Scouting began in 1907 when Robert Baden-Powell, Lieutenant General in the British Army, held the first Scouting encampment at Brownsea Island in England. Baden-Powell wrote the principles of Scouting in Scouting for Boys (London, 1908), based on his earlier military books....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouting
Scouting was started with a military program in mind. It has morphed over it's 100+ years but IMO it has always been a child training group for this purpose. I don't find it such a strech to think that they might want to upgrade the program to include a more open militaristic flair since 911. Actually, I have no problem at all with children being properly trained to use weapons at any age. I was three when I got my first introduction to weapons. My dad would take me into the yard during his 'hunting practice' and explain all the safety aspects of different guns and the proper way to handle them. By time I was 10 I could pretty much take out a target without a problem. Guns were never 'glorified' in my family. They were considered lethal weapons and treated as such. They had one purpose and that was to kill and were only drawn with that intent.

It did make me feel more confident that if put in a life or death postion, that I had the basic skills and know how to perhaps live to tell about it. With the way things are going in this world right now, I see no problem in teaching children proper weapon handling.

As for the singing praises to "Our Fearless Leader"... those videos were from Obama's campaign commercials. That little girl singing at the begining squicked me out from day one. Yes, eerily similar to Hitler's little ditty sang by the children of Germany. No doubt. I am no fan of Obama. But as a former Girl Scout... I was taught to support the government and to pledge allegience to the flag of the United States of America. I do that by backing programs that I personally believe in. In other words, I may not agree with any of this war but I fully support the men and women of this country who fight for our freedom and who keep us safe in the process. War sucks no matter how you slice it. The world is changing and if we don't keep up with the changes we are going to fall dangerously behind. It isn't bad enough that we have entire governments that would like to see us all dead. We have plenty of home grown nuts who are more than willing to help in our demise.

Did you see the article? They are being trained to fight and kill US veterans! They are being trained as Gestapo forces, not as citizens who just do good things. And they are told to report their parents too! Did you do that when you were a girl scout? Were you trained with weapons and to function as a SWAT team?

The war is unnecessary. It's about power and greed and control. Why would any intelligent freethinking person support that? People are dying for US corporations. Is that a cause worth dying for?

You do see that this is fascism don't you?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jun 2010, 00:46

Btw, is Alex Jones right when he said that his dad in the 60's was allowed to bring a shotgun to school so he could go shooting with his teacher after school? Kids were allowed to bring guns to school in those days?

Yet there were no school shootings!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jun 2010, 01:13

Obviously they start with the poorest most desperate kids cause they are the most vulnerable.

It's the same way that gangs recruit. The younger the person, the easier they are to manipulate and train.

Did you see the article? They are being trained to fight and kill US veterans! They are being trained as Gestapo forces, not as citizens who just do good things. And they are told to report their parents too! Did you do that when you were a girl scout? Were you trained with weapons and to function as a SWAT team?

Yes, I read the article. I do not doubt that what is written in that article won't become fact.

Last month, Infowars reported on a document produced by the Department of Homeland Security’s National Infrastructure Coordinating Center identifying advocates of the Second Amendment, veterans, pro-life activists, and militia members as dangerous terrorists. A subsequent DHS document, entitled “Domestic Extremism Lexicon,” pinpointed “antigovernment” types “rejecting federal authority in favor of state or local authority” as possible terrorists.

As for your statement about US Veterans, in many cases they were already used and abused by our government the day they signed up for service. Have you ever gone to a VA Hospital? Since there are many deplorable medical facilities in this country, I can't single out the ones run by our government but I find it a real shame that any medical facility operated by the US Gov't. specifically to treat veterans is not top notch. A few of these facilities are not up to par and I have seen many a disabled veteran treated like garbage by staff during a required visit to maintain their benefits. I do quite a bit of work with disabled vets and I have plenty of experience with the stupid red tape that mucks up moving forward to change that system.

IMO since WWII the US Government has been trying to stay on top of anyone who has bucked the system so this is not 'news' to me. Being a child of the 50's and growing up within the 60's made me realize decades ago that most of what we are told is Bull S**t to manipulate us. For me it's SSDD, in a brown paper wrapper but this year, they put a red, white and blue bow on it.

One of the other videos that you posted had a very good comment. Something along the lines of "Never waste a perfectly good disaster" or something to that effect. Fear is a powerful tool and they are using it for all it is worth right now.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jun 2010, 01:20

Scepcop wrote:Btw, is Alex Jones right when he said that his dad in the 60's was allowed to bring a shotgun to school so he could go shooting with his teacher after school? Kids were allowed to bring guns to school in those days?

That was sort of my point about my story. It was not a problem to carry a knife in school when I was a kid. Heck, the nuns used to carry them as they were considered necessary to peel an apple or cut string on the fly.

I was taught that a gun was not a toy nor was it something that you used for intimidation. It had one purpose, to kill. Having a gun didn't make you cool or someone to be feared. You didn't show it off or let other people handle it. How that mindset got screwed up, I have no idea.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 15 Jun 2010, 00:43

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Scepcop wrote:Btw, is Alex Jones right when he said that his dad in the 60's was allowed to bring a shotgun to school so he could go shooting with his teacher after school? Kids were allowed to bring guns to school in those days?

That was sort of my point about my story. It was not a problem to carry a knife in school when I was a kid. Heck, the nuns used to carry them as they were considered necessary to peel an apple or cut string on the fly.

I was taught that a gun was not a toy nor was it something that you used for intimidation. It had one purpose, to kill. Having a gun didn't make you cool or someone to be feared. You didn't show it off or let other people handle it. How that mindset got screwed up, I have no idea.

So you grew up in the 50's and 60's? Wow. Were people as innocent and kind hearted as they were in the Leave it to Beaver show and Andy Griffin Show, or even in The Big Valley? Did you ever watch The Big Valley? I'll bet you had a crush on those guys in it huh?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Jun 2010, 01:19

Scepcop wrote:So you grew up in the 50's and 60's? Wow.

Wow? :lol: I'm sorry, I am chuckling here due to the "Wow".

Scepcop wrote:Were people as innocent and kind hearted as they were in the Leave it to Beaver show and Andy Griffin Show, or even in The Big Valley? Did you ever watch The Big Valley? I'll bet you had a crush on those guys in it huh?

They were no different then than they are today. The difference was that the media didn't portray disfunctionality as acceptable. In the late 70s it was The Moral Majority that tried to keep what the average American saw on TV 'wholesome family entertainment'. Before that it was the Hays Office and of course the Motion Picture Production Code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Pic ... ction_Code as television cam much later than motion pictures.

Nothing was different except for the control over what you were and weren't allowed to see in the media.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Obama creates Hitler Youth Gestapo in America, for REAL!

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jun 2010, 03:00

Yo Scepcop, when was the last time you did a search of the internet on something that's actually useful, beneficial, and/or non anti-governmental?
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 15 Jun 2010, 05:04

I guess the local scouting groups have not gotten the message. LOL. A bunch of lunatics write something and it is taken as gospel.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 17 Jun 2010, 00:53

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Scepcop wrote:So you grew up in the 50's and 60's? Wow.

Wow? :lol: I'm sorry, I am chuckling here due to the "Wow".

Scepcop wrote:Were people as innocent and kind hearted as they were in the Leave it to Beaver show and Andy Griffin Show, or even in The Big Valley? Did you ever watch The Big Valley? I'll bet you had a crush on those guys in it huh?

They were no different then than they are today. The difference was that the media didn't portray disfunctionality as acceptable. In the late 70s it was The Moral Majority that tried to keep what the average American saw on TV 'wholesome family entertainment'. Before that it was the Hays Office and of course the Motion Picture Production Code http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_Pic ... ction_Code as television cam much later than motion pictures.

Nothing was different except for the control over what you were and weren't allowed to see in the media.

When I said Wow, I meant "Wow now I can learn about the past from you" :) I am a history fan and feel very nostalgic about the past. But of course, we tend to remember the past as better than it actually was.

But I always hear that people back then were different in that they were less paranoid, not as eager to sue everyone, and that neighbors knew each other and had barbecues a lot. That's why people who are over 50 in America tend to be more easy going, good natured and open to talking to strangers. Isn't that true? Nowadays, hardly anyone knows their neighbors anymore. They are glued to TV's and more in a bubble.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 17 Jun 2010, 00:55

ProfWag wrote:Yo Scepcop, when was the last time you did a search of the internet on something that's actually useful, beneficial, and/or non anti-governmental?

I research all kinds of things, including history. Whatever I am interested in. That's my business. You can't control a man's passions.

What I research is useful to ME.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 17 Jun 2010, 01:47

Scepcop wrote:
I research all kinds of things, including history. Whatever I am interested in. That's my business. You can't control a man's passions.

What I research is useful to ME.

Exactly. The things you post are anti-governmental and fit your own agenda, just as you said. They don't appear to do much for bringing people together.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 17 Jun 2010, 03:17

Scepcop wrote:When I said Wow, I meant "Wow now I can learn about the past from you" :) I am a history fan and feel very nostalgic about the past. But of course, we tend to remember the past as better than it actually was.

Not me. My past sucked and it's not something you forget too easily. :lol:

SCEPCOP wrote:But I always hear that people back then were different in that they were less paranoid, not as eager to sue everyone, and that neighbors knew each other and had barbecues a lot. That's why people who are over 50 in America tend to be more easy going, good natured and open to talking to strangers. Isn't that true? Nowadays, hardly anyone knows their neighbors anymore. They are glued to TV's and more in a bubble.

Less paranoia was due to stupidity. I don't mean that as in people were stupid, they were uninformed. You could have a serial killer loose in your neighborhood and you wouldn't know it. News didn't travel too fast and unless you were an avid reader of newspapers, you knew very little of what was going on right in your own backyard. With better media and communication, came useful information and education. Well...until the media decided to present spin point of view and clammor for rating shares, rather than facts.

I am also a history buff. I have always loved learning about factual things from the past. Different cultures and their lifestyles were my passion. It's like a window into how the other half lived. Rather than keeping up with the Joneses.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups