[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Witchcraft Psychics : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Witchcraft Psychics

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Witchcraft Psychics

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2010, 21:57

There is an advertisement (actually a couple) on this forum advertising witches and their abilities. They say psychics tell the future but they can change the future! Has anyone had any experience with witches spells?
P.S. I'm not sure if this question should be here, religion, or in the "share your experience" thread...
ProfWag

Re: Witchcraft Psychics

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Jan 2010, 22:21

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jan 2010, 23:29

To be a little more specific, one of the sponsor banners the shows up here from time to time is www.7witches.com.
I'll admit, I'm very unfamiliar with this and me, being the "investigator" that I am, I read some bios. There are two of them that say they are from the vampyre community and their spells can only be learned from the family line of gypsies. So, I looked at the history of their last names and one of them is British and the other Southern German. (Gypsies are Romanian) So, perhaps they changed their name along the way? But, that's not so say their skills aren't real, I'd just like to know if I paid them $27 if women will find me irresistable (not that they already don't...) :-)
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 22 Jan 2010, 00:27

here where i live
you call a number.. is like 5 dollars a minute and you get to talk live on tv to a witchcraft psychic, thats of course really late at night
thats the way i started to learn readings (i am a mentalist after all).. but was kind of dissapointed
since the readers here are really really bad, they dont pay attention
and often have to ask for the name of the person like 2 times (common!!!)
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:38

Every Tradition has different ways of doing things. There is no right or wrong in how to do spells. The single common law is:

After that, it is usually up to personal interpretation.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:41

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:48

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 00:53

I understand.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:54

Okay, so, would I know if I had a spell cast on me? Say my wife wanted to have a spell cast on me so I find her more attractive, would I know it? How would I act?
By the way, another big zero on the powerball last night so my astrologer is quickly running out of time. I'm going to Tunica the end of February (and leaving the wife at home--woo hoo!) to do some hearty gambling so hopefully my transit will last that long!
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 00:57

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 01:00

I had to Google "Tunica" and I'm glad I did. Tunica sounded to me like some far off, mysterious destination. Obviously it's not all that far off nor mysterious.

As for the spell.... you woudn't know. How do you think I found my current husband??? I even told 'old skepticass' about it and he doesn't believe me.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jan 2010, 01:06

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 22 Jan 2010, 01:11

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 25 Jan 2010, 02:18

this is the best psychic show ever
hahahahaahaha
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy