[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda : General Discussions - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda

Discuss General Topics.

Re: Swine Flu: Depopulation Agenda

Postby accidentsinspace » 25 Oct 2009, 05:41

accidentsinspace

Postby SeanRMR » 25 Oct 2009, 16:34

Perfectly fine thank for asking. And I got a mintie when I had the shot so free vaccine and free lolly.
SeanRMR

Postby accidentsinspace » 25 Oct 2009, 21:03

accidentsinspace

Postby SeanRMR » 02 Nov 2009, 16:40

Just an update still alive and well after vaccination. Went paddling on the weekend had an awesome time. no side effects for me.
SeanRMR

Postby accidentsinspace » 02 Nov 2009, 17:14

If you actually rolled up your sleeve likeyou say, I would heavily suggest that you have completely crippled your immune system.
accidentsinspace

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Nov 2009, 11:05

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 06 Nov 2009, 11:12

Around here H1N1 is causing high fevers, ague, and all of the other flu symptoms. The discomfort seems to be a bit higher with higher temperatures, but it seems to be over quicker than other flu strains. The big concern is that some young people that are otherwise healthy have dies of this strain.

Another interesting feature of the H1N1 flu is that it has brought up the weirdest claims.

These out-of-touch claims by AIS remind me of a cold cure offered by Art Carney on the Honeymooners. He tells Ralph to stick his hands in boiling goats milk. Ralph stares at him in disbelief. Norton responds with, "It's hard to cough when you are screaming at the top of your lungs."
Nostradamus

Postby brett » 10 Nov 2009, 13:57

i am having one on thursday - i will report back ;)
brett

Postby ProfWag » 10 Nov 2009, 22:04

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 11 Nov 2009, 03:00

I remember that show. Quite funny. Thanks for reminding me.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 13 Nov 2009, 21:52

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Nov 2009, 22:22

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Nov 2009, 23:12

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Nov 2009, 00:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 14 Nov 2009, 00:18

Understand and mostly agree with your post Ninja. My point is that there is a vaccine available for the seasonal flu, yet 36,000 Americans (not counting other countries) die each year from complications of the flu. I don't know what they use to determine the term "complications." My mother just passed from "complications stemming from Alzheimer's Disease." That meant she forgot how to eat and starved to death. I will still blame her death of Alzheimer's regardless if it was actually lack of nutrition.
Now, if 36,000 Americans die each year from complications resulting from the flu, why don't we hear more about that in the media? Seems to me like somone needs to start taking the flue a little more seriously.
ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions