[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My Encounter with Aliens : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My Encounter with Aliens

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

My Encounter with Aliens

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 04:04

Just a little story. Don't read if you're not bored... So this very morning, I was taking Mojo out for his morning walk. He had woken me up extra early this morning so we were out walking along the edge of the woods at about 3:30. All of a sudden, Mojo stopped and stared. I knew it was a bunny rabbit. Or, was it? I wear a headlamp when walking him, so I looked at where he was looking and all of a sudden, I see a pair of eyes staring back at me. First on one side of the tree, then ducked around and looked around the other side. Then another pair of eyes! And then another! Before I knew it, there were at least 6 pairs of eyes peering at me through the dense woods! These eyes were moving around as if they were curious as to what we were and were roughly 3-4 feet off the ground! Before I knew what to think, I realized that these eyes were in the shape of the eyes commonly seen as alien! (The tear-drop shaped eyes, if you know what I mean). As the light and shadows made their way through the trees, it appeared that they not only had alien eyes, but their heads were shaped like an alien as well! Kind of big at the top and then gradually got thinner towards the chin. For several seconds, I was counting the money I was going to make from proving the existance of aliens! I then raised my hand to waive at them and show them I come in peace. Mojo has been frozen this whole time. About this time, I realized I was making a complete fool of myself. They were a herd of deer. Sorry. But in dim light with a reflection off their eyes, they really did look spooky. But, the moral of the story is, should someone actually believe in UFOs and think they see aliens, I could honestly see how they could mistake something like that, become frightened, and run like hell...
ProfWag

Re: My Encounter with Aliens

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 04:14

How do you know it's not an alien plot to eliminate our cars, one by one?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 04:19

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 04:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 05:14

ProfWag

Postby brett » 31 Oct 2009, 05:59

we have equally dangerous wild life round here - "studentus commonus " - characterised by dopey expression ,permanent fixation of i-pod to head and ( thus deaf to mobility scooters and fire engines ) - really BAD dress sense ( and that's just the guys :lol: ) ,total lack of personal hygiene in some cases , and a propensity to party all night then sleep most of the day ( complaining if the locals wake THEM !! )

it has been suggested that culling ( or a scrubbing with a bass broom and a fire hose ) may eradicate the problem , but the local wildlife preservation group ( the university and local council ) wont allow it as they are a good cash crop :roll:

and you guys think YOU have problems ???
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 07:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 18:11

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 31 Oct 2009, 18:29

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 31 Oct 2009, 19:44