[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Ghost orb photos I got in Washington and Nevada : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Ghost orb photos I got in Washington and Nevada

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Ghost orb photos I got in Washington and Nevada

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2009, 01:09

Here are some photos of orbs that I took with my camera from ghost hunts in Washington. I zoomed in on some and cropped them so you could see them up close. Some look like they are caught in motion. There's even one with a whole cluster of orbs scattered about, almost two dozen in one photo!

Here they are.

Close up of a blue orb.

That same blue orb that was zoomed in from this original picture

Another light blue orb close up. You can see a faint outline around it.

A white one

Two above a girl's head

Check out this one. There's a ton of them scattered throughout, some of them are dim. But they total around 20 orbs or so.

Here you can see lots of little ones in the big space under the ceiling.

This is a strange light tail that appeared.

Another bright blue one close up.

Here's one that looks like it's moving or in motion.

Wow look at this one! It's a like a huge fireworks of orbs! (I intensified the color settings on this photo in Paintshop Pro to make the orbs more vivid)

Finally, here's something weird. Everyone in the group said this pile of leaves on the elevator floor was not there before. It suddenly appeared later on in the night, with no explanation. The thing is, if the janitor of this building did that, why would he leave them there in a pile in the center without cleaning it up?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Ghost orb photos I got in Washington and Nevada

Postby Scepcop » 16 Aug 2009, 01:16

Here are some from Virginia City, Nevada, where I lived for 8 months back in 2001, and where me and John Benneth did a mentalist show together.

In the top photo, you will see some weird blue and white lines during a 4th of July fireworks show. It was taken with a disposable camera, and before the shot was taken, the camera was dropped in the wet grass, but I am not sure if that created this strange photo or caused two shots to overlap. The thing is, the blue and white lines appear to be in FRONT of the fireworks show. And they look flower shaped with dotted lines. Very weird. I don't know what they are.

The bottom photo was taken during a magic show I did in the Pipers Opera House indoors. It was also taken with a disposable camera. A blue orb appeared as you can see. My friend Michael Goodspeed said that he saw a blue ball of light move across the stage one night when it was empty.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Aug 2009, 01:32

Very nice! What a great collection.

Thanks for sharing those pictures with us. I'd love to hear some details of the entire experience of this 'ghost hunt'. I have done one 'official' ghost hunt with a nice group of experienced or should I say, 'seasoned' paranormal group and it was a real eye opener for me. My experience raised so many questions in my mind. It sparked an interest in doing some of my own investigation and research to see if it is possible for me to anwer some of my own questions.
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 16 Aug 2009, 03:15

yea great photos scepcop - of course you just KNOW the skeptics will cry DUST !! - and indeed i am going to say dust particles in SOME of the photos -BUT having studied them SOME of the orbs are in my opinion NOT dust - the one taken with a film camera is particularly impressive as they cant claim it was the "digital camera effect "

orbs generally are a controversial subject - and one of the fallacies thrown up is that they ONLY appeared with the advent of digital technology - which is BOLLOCKS :roll: - there are surviving pictures dating back to the first world war and earlier showing orbs - but of course your average anti orb chappy does not know this because they don't do their research !!

many of these early captures have been destroyed by "touching up " as film was expensive and those taken of family portraiture where too valuable to just bin because of a supposed film fault - so they got out the photographic ink and bingo no "blemish "

now a common excuse is that its the flash illuminating dust - but why ( and i have had this argument on believer sites too ) - is it ONE lights up when there are literally millions of dust particles in the atmosphere - , i have experimented here using visible red lasers to look along the beam and appraise HOW many particles are present -( usually hundreds ) yet it is possible to take a photo at the same time and capture ONE , another popular misconception is that they are "near " the lens - again a simple experiment of putting makers along a corridor ( white sticks a known distance apart set in plasticine ) - has disproved this - with some "dust " particles lighting up ( returning the flash- or whatever ) many meters away

and what of the self illuminated variety ??- that you don't need flash to capture - not so common but have seen one or two in my time

i am NOT going to voice an opinion as to what they are - but they cant ALL be dust - simple - practical research has shown me this - something that maybe a few more on BOTH sides need to try doing ;)

ninja puppy : DO IT the best way is to research alone or with a trusted partner for safety reasons - groups have many failings - not least of which are "personalities " and motives " certainly any group that charges or pays to visit sites is suspect !! - ( heck i could do a whole paper on ghost hunting groups - but if you need advice PM me - always glad to give you the real low down ) - find your OWN truths - and trust you instincts - don't be lead !! ;)
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Aug 2009, 04:03

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Oct 2009, 18:58

Here is an 'orb' photo that I got in Florida-

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Oct 2009, 19:01

One more 'vacation' shot-

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Oct 2009, 19:06

My trip to Savannah-

While most people enjoy visiting the regular tourist sites, I tend to wander around old cemetaries. I've done this since I was a child.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Oct 2009, 19:21

Here is one more that was taken during a 'ghost hunt' with a paranormal group out of GA.-

The orb is where the 'lady in blue' is usually seen. This is an old B&B in Florida. The 'orb' is at the top of the steps (lower left of the pic).
NinjaPuppy

Postby wjbeaty » 27 Oct 2009, 13:45

-----------------------------------------------
((((((((((((( ( (O) ) )))))))))))))
Bill Beaty Science Hobbyist
billb|eskimo com
wjbeaty

Postby wjbeaty » 27 Oct 2009, 13:56

-----------------------------------------------
((((((((((((( ( (O) ) )))))))))))))
Bill Beaty Science Hobbyist
billb|eskimo com
wjbeaty

Postby Scepcop » 27 Oct 2009, 14:13

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby mac877 » 20 Oct 2011, 20:48

]hi my name is jim, my son died in august, on 10/12 he would have been 21 years old we had a b day party for him, when looking at the pics of party we got all kinds of spirit orbs, are these matt and spirit friends, was he there with us, i was sceptical and cant explain these and other things we've experienced since his death i'm back to church cuz there's something there after you die i've seen it and i know it how do i upload the pics keeps telling me there to big of a file ive got pics that blow all these posted away kinda spooky kinda makes you feel at peace go to matthew mceachern face book page to see pics if you would like
mac877

Postby mac877 » 09 Nov 2011, 09:37

looks like some of the same orbs i got in my pics on other post check them out
mac877

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences