[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Court rules that MLK was killed by government conspiracy! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Court rules that MLK was killed by government conspiracy!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Court rules that MLK was killed by government conspiracy!

Postby Scepcop » 16 Oct 2009, 16:41

Note: Since the mainstream media is too chickenshit to cover this story (as its job is to misinform you and keep you from believing in conspiracies) please forward it to everyone you know, since this important news needs to be known about how and why such a wonderful man like MLK was killed. And the truth about James Earl Ray's innocence needs to be told. But the media has totally failed to inform the public about it. Help get this news out so the sheeple will at least know that government conspiracies to murder do in fact exist and are not merely "crazy theories".

http://actofstate.org/

The trial that should have changed history

“In 1977 the family of Martin Luther King engaged an attorney and friend, Dr. William Pepper, to investigate a suspicion they had. They no longer believed that James Earl Ray was the killer. For their peace of mind, for an accurate record of history, and out of a sense of justice they conducted a two decade long investigation. The evidence they uncovered was put before a jury in Memphis, TN, in November 1999. 70 witnesses testified under oath, 4,000 pages of transcripts described that evidence, much of it new. It took the jury 59 minutes to come back with their decision that exonerated James Earl Ray, who had already died in prison. The jury found that Lloyd Jowers, owner of Jim’s Grill, had participated in a conspiracy to kill King. The evidence showed that the conspiracy included J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI, Richard Helms and the CIA, the military, the Memphis police department, and organized crime.” – TUC Radio

Back Cover

On April 4, 1968, Martin Luther King was in Memphis supporting a worker’s strike. By nightfall, army snipers were in position, military officers were on a nearby floor with cameras, and Loyd Jowers had been paid to remove the gun after the fatal shot was fired. When the dust had settled, King had been hit and a clean-up operation was set in motion — James Earl Ray was framed, the crime scene was destroyed, and witnesses were killed. William Pepper, attorney and friend of King, has conducted a thirty-year investigation into his assassination. In 1999, Loyd Jowers and other co-conspirators were brought to trial in a civil action suit on behalf of the King family. Seventy witnesses set out the details of a conspiracy that involved J. Edgar Hoover and the FBI, Richard Helms and the CIA, the military, Memphis police, and organized crime. The jury took an hour to find for the King family. In An Act of State, you finally have the truth before you–how the US government shut down a movement for social change by stopping its leader dead in his tracks.

Testimonials

“Dr Pepper, a trusted associate of my father in the anti-war movement and a dedicated follower of his teaching, has conducted exhaustive research and shed new light on all of the critical questions including the extent of the involvement of government intelligence agenices, military units and organized crime in the assassination, the motives behind it, and the individuals who ordered and participated in it.”
Dexter King

“For a quarter of a century, Bill Pepper conducted an independent investigation of the assassination of Martin Luther King Jr. He opened his files to our family, encouraged us to speak with the witnesses, and represented our family in the civil trial against the conspirators. The jury affirmed his findings, providing our family with a long-sought sense of closure and peace, which had been denied by official disinformation and cover-ups. Now the findings of his exhaustive investigation and additional revelations from the trial are presented in the pages of this important book. We recommend it highly to everyone who seeks the truth about Dr. King’s assassination.”
Coretta Scott King

Maria Gilardin of TUC Radio has an excellent interview with William Pepper telling the truth behind the King assassination.

http://www.tucradio.org/2008_03_19MLKtrial.mp3

http://www.tucradio.org/2008_03_26MLKtrial.mp3

See highlights of the trial starting here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-mlYaWOu4E
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Court rules that MLK was killed by government conspiracy!

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Oct 2009, 07:37

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 24 Oct 2009, 04:18

I am not letting this one slide by. The title of this thread is an out and out lie and fabrication. I will hound you about this, Mr. Wu, from now until the day this forum dies, if you don't either 1) admit that the title is a fabrication and offer an apology for misleading your forum members or 2), take the thread out completely and then offer an apology for posting misleading and false information under a separate thread. I will not stop hounding you about this until you admit that you purposely posted this title to mislead people into believing in a conspiracy.
Wag
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 24 Oct 2009, 05:26

wow!

MLK conspiracy?
this is a first one for me
i didnt know about that one

black movement, mlk.. southern republican?
i can see the base of your belief.. (not that i buy into this, i am saying i understand)
interesting
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby SeanRMR » 24 Oct 2009, 06:30

So this was a mock trial. So basicly a tv show where people play parts and isn't really real?

I didn't think the stuff posted in this lets rehash lies and misunderstandings about 9/11 board could get any sillier. Turns out they can.
SeanRMR

Postby ciscop » 24 Oct 2009, 07:33

hahaha :lol: :lol:

with this kind of proof
how can the believers get mad when skeptics call them gullible and naive?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 24 Oct 2009, 08:16

I know. This really isn't that big of a deal, but it's just typical of Scepcop's deceptions. Total crap and people need to know how deceptive this forum is becoming.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Oct 2009, 09:46

The problem is here we have someone opening telling a lie by:
1. calling it a court
2. and saying Ray was represent by Dr Pepper, a person with a serious conflict of interest

This is becoming a case of "The Boy that Cried Wolf". In case Scepcop is not familiar with this story, it is about a boy that lied so often that when he told the truth no one believed him.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 24 Oct 2009, 20:04

I'll bet Scepcop has an annual subscription to National Enquirer and The Globe and swears by their headlines. At least, that's the way many of his posts appear to sound like.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 25 Oct 2009, 01:01

hahahahaha Whats Wrong with the National Enquirer??? hahahaha
Careful overthere!
i used to buy those magazines when i was a teenager
but even then i knew they were total BS
i just found them hilarious

along with Reader´s Digest, they are the best for toilet reading
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Oct 2009, 02:14

I think it takes great talent to write stories for those papers. It must be difficult to come up with nonsense stories on a daily basis. I love the interviews with the writers that they have on NPR. Some of the stories they make up are hysterical. I think it is even funnier when you think of how many people believe what is written.

"Bigfoot kidnaps alien and has love child"
"An alien raped my weedwacker"
"Dog turned inside out by microwave"
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 25 Oct 2009, 23:05

God you skeptics are dumb. Seriously. You have worse comprehension than junior high school students. ProfWag, look at your source again. It mentions a mock trial and THEN a real trial, a civil one, where the King family one and the court ruled that there was a conspiracy in the assassination of MLK.

You ought to be ashamed of yourself ProfWag, covering up for monstrous murderers who killed such a wonderful man like MLK.

You guys are also gullible. So every powerful influential person who can control the masses and went against the establishment, or posed a big threat to the CIA, Federal Reserve, or military industrial complex, such as JFK, RFK, MLK, Ghandi, Jimmi Hendrix, John Lennon, etc. all got killed by some lone nuts? lol God you guys are gullible. Common sense should connect the dots for you. How come powerful people who are pro-war and obey this "evil secret network" at the top of the pyramid don't get shot by lone nuts? Duh.

Even the Kennedy's know better than that. They know that JFK and RFK, who would have become president too and upset the establishment's war plans, were killed by conspiracies, not by lone nuts like Sirhan who can't even remember pulling the trigger. Why do you think Ted Kennedy never ran for President? Cause he knew he would get shot by a "lone nut" if he did too.

God you guys are not capable of critical thinking at all, but are puppets.

You can't even name three government lies. You skeptics are completely incapable of skepticism.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 25 Oct 2009, 23:08

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 25 Oct 2009, 23:28

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 26 Oct 2009, 11:13

i dont think all conspiracies arent real. for example i know for a fact that the CIA sold guns to IRAN government to finance the guerilla in Nicaragua. I also believe USA bomb the first shipment of guns to CUBA after their revolution.

like always, i need more proof than you do to believe in something
you bark and scream yet you dont offer any proof for any of your claims
ciscop

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups