[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Taps gets owned by Southpark : Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Taps gets owned by Southpark

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Taps gets owned by Southpark

Postby ciscop » 12 Oct 2009, 13:20

believers have taps
skeptics have southpark (matt stone has been in jref and is personal friend with penn and teller)
http://www.vureel.com/video/5426/South-Park-13x08
have fun

¨what is that?? what is that?¨
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Taps gets owned by Southpark

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 00:02

Thank you for posting that link. I had heard about this episode but I'm not a regular Southpark viewer. I was disappointed with the episode as the TAPS portion was a mere bit part and it seemed that the writers aren't all that familiar with the "Ghost Hunters" show.

I did enjoy their parallel with purgatory and airplane delays. Been there, done that, so to speak, and yes... it's very close to waiting to go to the gates of hell. Billy Mays was also very well done.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 13 Oct 2009, 01:13

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 01:55

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 01:57

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d41kRPE-bAE&feature=fvsr[/youtube]

Don't mind me, I'm playing here to see if I can figure it out.

Got it. You somehow missed part of the code required for the HTML thingy.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 13 Oct 2009, 04:46

can you direct me to a good ghosthunter link?
i find them all amusing, pretty much cheap rip offs of Blair Witch Project

i saw paranormal state 1st season, some episodes of taps, celebrity ghosthunters (or something like that, a vh1 show with d list celebrities) and a bunch of national shows from local ghosthunters who are funny as hell.
so yeah
i do like those shows
but they are pretty much all are what they look like on southpark
nothing scientific nor respectable about them, is just entertainment
a bunch of 3rd rate actors pretending they saw something
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 05:18

Go to: http://www.syfy.com/

"Ghost Hunters" (AKA: TAPS) seasons 1 & 2 are pretty good. After that.... it goes a bit downhill due to poor production and editing.

"Ghost Hunters International" is also available at that same website. They have some really nice and unusual travel locations to enjoy but the quality of the so called 'reality TV' part seems to be lacking. But that's just my opinion.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 13 Oct 2009, 08:09

is this good tv like the ones i mentioned or was it good investigations?
whats your favorite episode?

thanks for the links!
:D
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 09:30

NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 13 Oct 2009, 10:02

yea south park sure owned them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks for posting the link - i had not seen that episode

most of these paranormal shows are nothing but BS - we have to suffer most haunted here , ( makes TAPS look good - and that's saying something :roll: ) , and as i have said before discredits paranormal research , honestly folks is it any wonder the skeptical knock it when THIS CRAP is what is trotted out as investigation ?? - heck I'm a believer and can see it for what it is - however even most haunted can provide comedy see here :

enjoy
brett

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 10:06

I agree that 'Most Haunted' is BAD. However, 'Paranormal State' is starting to make them look better.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 13 Oct 2009, 10:21

ciscop

Postby ProfessorX » 13 Oct 2009, 13:16

ProfessorX

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 20:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Oct 2009, 20:54

NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits