[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Cell phone towers used for mind control - Jesse Ventura : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Cell phone towers used for mind control - Jesse Ventura

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Cell phone towers used for mind control - Jesse Ventura

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jan 2013, 02:50

Check this out. It's very disturbing. In this episode of Conspiracy Theory, Jesse Ventura investigates claims by people who say that electrical signals from cell phone towers are invading their heads, and finds that there is truth to it. I had suspected this for a while, since I feel like something outside is pulsating against my head too. I felt a chill when one of the people he talked to said that the voices in his head felt like someone whispering in his ear. I've experienced that a number of times, but usually when I'm trying to fall asleep. When I'm in the hypnagogic state between waking and sleeping, I'll sometimes hear a loud voice or a whisper in my ear. I wonder why. Is it because I'm near to the dream state, or because of these cell phone towers?

According to Jesse's investigation, they have been targeting dissenters. Someone in the comments section said that the government targets specific people by getting a copy of their personalized brain waves and then transmitting signals targeting those specific brain waves only, kind of like how a cell phone call finds your phone specifically. Scary stuff. What do you think?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Cell phone towers used for mind control - Jesse Ventura

Postby Scepcop » 12 Jan 2013, 05:07

Check out this 1985 CNN report about electromagnetic weapons used for mind control. I wonder why they covered this kind of stuff back then but not now?

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » 12 Jan 2013, 23:21

What's disturbing Winston is your recklessness for posting these claims as factual based upon the flimsiest of evidence.
really?

Postby Arouet » 13 Jan 2013, 02:59

I watched this. Gotta say thanks for Scepcop for turning me on to this series - I find Ventura pretty entertaining - key word being "entertaining."

It's hard to believe Ventura and his gang buy into any of this stuff. Their deliberate quizzical expressions and very scripted speech point to acting.

Scepcop - if you want to go through a scene by scene analysis of this video with me, let me know. Shall we have a skeptical conversation about this topic?
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 14 Jan 2013, 06:07

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 14 Jan 2013, 19:23

Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 15 Jan 2013, 20:19

Unlikely. Jesse Ventura is appropriately sceptical.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Arouet » 15 Jan 2013, 21:10

Arouet

Postby SydneyPSIder » 29 Jan 2013, 12:27

SydneyPSIder

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups