[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 Truth News and Updates : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 Truth News and Updates

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

9/11 Truth News and Updates

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:25

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/111

AE911Truth Presents…
— Marian Galbraith

Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth is proud to announce a number of well-qualified individuals who are following the lead of Richard Gage, AIA. With the help of the 9/11: Blueprint for Truth presentation materials, these dedicated speakers – many of them experts in their field – are making dynamic, interactive presentations all over the U.S. and beyond. Each presenter brings his/her own unique perspective to the table, depending on location, background, and motivating factors. Most are available to travel and would be pleased to make a 9/11: Blueprint for Truth presentation in your area. We'd like to highlight just a few of them in this article.

Dwain Deets, AIAA

Dwain is a 37-year veteran project manager for NASA, an associate fellow of the American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA), and now living in the San Diego area. With his impressive "rocket science" credentials and well-honed public speaking skills, he's made several presentations in a short time with increasingly productive results.

For starters, he's inspired two different PDA (Progressive Democrats of America) Clubs to adopt resolutions for a new 9/11 investigation. Both these clubs plan to submit these resolutions to higher levels of the California Democratic Party. Next, his presentation at San Diego City College landed him on the front page of the campus newspaper, and soon thereafter, at the University of San Diego, he even managed to "convert" some Young Republicans who were protesting outside his venue after inviting them in to listen and participate in the Q&A.

"As an engineering manager with NASA," he begins, "I became quite practiced at presenting technical information to a more general audience. As briefings are made to higher levels of management, the material must be presented more succinctly, usually because the audience's severe time constraints.

"After retiring from NASA, one thing I did with my available time was to join Toastmasters. I found many parts of the Toastmasters program to be intellectually challenging. It happened to be shortly after 9/11, so my growing suspicions of the official story were more and more on my mind as I thought of topics for my various speech projects.

"Since the Toastmasters group was not a 9/11 Truth group, it wasn't like preaching to the choir. I tried to find ways to present the topic in a gentle way. Quite a departure from that gentle way is the poster that advertised my recent presentation at University of San Diego.

"I am motivated now to speak publicly because I've grown very frustrated at the public's lack of interest in the subject. The politicians are never going to hold agencies such as NIST accountable unless the public becomes angry, and demands action."

Dan Noël

wait 2 secs to reload the imageDan Noël has made several presentations in Orange County, California, in English and Spanish. He doubles as the organizer of his local 9/11 Truth group, and sees AE911Truth's presentation as key to drawing all political and social segments of his diverse community towards 9/11 Truth.

"I grew up in Belgium," he explains, "where I got my MS in electromechanical engineering summa cum laude at the age of 21. I quickly went to work in Paris, France, for a few years, then emigrated to the USA, where I got married and had my two children, now teenagers.

"After holding various jobs in the area of power electronics as chief engineer and project manager, I moved on to a part-time consulting practice. Starting in 2007, I accidentally came up with a novel and exciting method of spiritual healing that, surprisingly, happens to intersect [with] 9/11 Truth.

"When it comes to 9/11, our role as architects and engineers is not to submerge people under complex information, but to wake up their natural suspicion that the Twin Towers were demolished, confirm it in our professional capacity, and provide them with simple arguments they can confidently use in their day-to-day lives."

Derek Johnson

Hailing from Texas, Derek is our youngest presenter so far and seems to "click" with younger crowds and politically aware groups. His blend of sarcasm, humor, and technical expertise keeps the presentation light and entertaining.

He earned his Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. He's an AWS Certified Welding Inspector with over 250 steel structural projects to his credit. He's currently the president of the Texas Society of Professional Engineers in Central Texas and is also former member of the US Navy. Derek is also a machinist, welder, foundryman, and industrial painter/sandblaster. He's working on a pilot project that will develop clean energy from waste products and bio-refuse, and is a 2010 Libertarian political candidate for Texas state legislative office.

When asked what motivates him to present the evidence for controlled demolition to audiences in Texas and the Southeastern U.S., he answers, "My motivation is the overly obvious fraud of WTC 7."

Kathy McGrade

wait 2 secs to reload the imageKathy McGrade graduated from the New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology in Materials Engineering in 1979. She then moved to California and found exciting employment as one of the first engineers in three different Silicon Valley startups working on a private rocket project, a self-regulating heating technology, and a CVD process for growing thin-film diamond from methane gas. Kathy now has her own company inspecting fire trucks and feels a personal responsibility for the safety of firefighters.

Kathy became aware of 9/11 Truth when a friend asked her if fire could melt steel. Her first reaction was, "Sure, if the fire is hot enough. Why are you asking?" This friend then gave her a copy of Loose Change, which didn't convince her of anything, but intrigued her enough to continue looking into the matter. She thought investigating the material aspects of 9/11 would be "a fun little intellectual exercise," but after months of research, found herself feeling gutted by the truth. The evidence was too obvious to deny.

Her focus with AE911Truth will be on presenting Dr. Steven Jones's nanothermite discovery.

Adrien Beaulieu

Adrien is a new member of AE911Truth and is in the process of setting up a nationwide tour of France. He's currently doing business in China, but has ambitious plans to take the 9/11: Blueprint for Truth material to audiences in his home country.

"As an engineer I needed more 'politics-free', 'cult-and-philosophy-free' discourse and less 'evasive' evidence of wrongdoing. Then I learned about AE911Truth and watched Richard Gage, AIA, holding forth for two hours without getting disrupted or lost in personal, social, or cultural feelings and beliefs as he covered the whole set of scientific and technical evidence omitted in the official theory (i.e. 9/11 Commission, FEMA, and NIST). He gave a scientific view, presenting evidence, using very rational and technical tools that led me to understand very clearly how things could have been accurately introduced in the 9/11 Commission Report and by NIST [but were not]. The presentation awakened me.

"Then I thought that a part of 2010 that will see my 50th anniversary should lead me to some more volunteering commitment on common ground and lend some of my time, my money, and even a part of my professional team to a group of trustworthy people led by a trustworthy leader that could use more support to convey a message of use to all mankind."
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Great New Successes and Updates by AE911Truth.org

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:28

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/115

Nov 8, 2009
AE911Truth – Recent Successes

As public demand grows, AE911Truth is receiving mounting requests for appearances, coast to coast as well as internationally. Last month was no exception.

October 23rd brought Mr. Gage to Albuquerque, NM, for a live broadcast interview seen on public access TV, Channel 27's 9/11: Myth vs. Reality program. Mr. Gage discussed some of the key evidence of typical and atypical controlled demolitions: freefall acceleration, molten metal, iron spheres, and the red-gray nanothermite chips found in the World Trade Center dust, none of which should be present in an ordinary office fire — even with jet fuel. There is no precedent for a fire-induced collapse of a steel-framed skyscraper.

On Saturday October 24th, the much-anticipated presentation at New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (New Mexico Tech) in Socorro, NM took a few twists. Kathy McGrade, an alumna of New Mexico Tech specializing in metallurgy, arranged a 9/11: Blueprint for Truth live multimedia presentation during the school's annual 49ers Celebration and Alumni Homecoming Weekend. Mr. Gage and Ms. McGrade were to make a joint presentation immediately after the alumni luncheon. A decision was made by Van Romero, Vice President for Research and Economic Development at NM Tech, to allow a half hour for Dave Thomas, another alumnus of NM Tech, to present an opposing viewpoint after Mr. Gage's presentation. Romero is notable for his retraction of his initial agreement with many observers that the Twin Towers' destruction must have been accomplished with explosives. This change of opinion has not been explained satisfactorily. An attempt to call Mr. Romero for comment failed when the phone number provided on the web site proved out of service.

The event opened with Ms. McGrade giving a ten-minute introduction on the undisputed facts of the events occurring at the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. Given the time constraints, Mr. Gage's half-hour presentation focused only on Building 7.

As always, Mr. Gage began with a show of hands prior to his presentation. Thirty-one attendees were present for the initial show of hands, in which Mr. Gage asked specifically about the destruction of the Twin Towers. Seventeen believed the official explanation of collapse due to plane impacts and fire, eight were unsure, and only six agreed with the explosive demolition hypothesis.

After Mr. Gage's WTC 7 presentation, in which he discussed such evidence as freefall acceleration, molten metal, iron spheres and evidence of nanothermite in the dust, a second show of hands produced seven individuals who still believed in the official story, twelve who were unsure, and nine who agreed with the evidence for controlled demolition. While the two polls in this situation were about two different sets of buildings (the Twin Towers vs. Building 7), they nevertheless indicated a marked move toward agreement with the explosive evidence presented. Evidently, three people either did not vote or left prior to this second count.

Next it was Mr. Thomas' turn to speak. After introducing himself and his achievements, Mr. Thomas spent time talking about conspiracies in general. His remaining time dealt primarily with the Twin Towers. He brought up the Weidlinger report, a study commissioned by WTC leaseholder Silverstein Properties Inc. to support a $7 billion insurance claim. While the study correctly points out that the collapse of the South Tower did not cause or contribute to the subsequent collapse of the North Tower, the report itself is not without contradictions and inaccuracies. Mr. Thomas did not address the abundance of iron spheres found and reported by numerous agencies, and was evidently unaware that NIST had acknowledged that Building 7 had collapsed at free-fall acceleration for a substantial percentage of its descent.

Packed into his presentation were comparisons of science vs. pseudo-science. Ironically, he made reference to the experiments done by the Energetic Materials Research and Training Center (EMRTC), a research division of New Mexico Tech, which performs testing of high explosives, bombs, and other munitions, on behalf of the National Geographic Channel (NGC). Too few of the general public are aware that an entire hour's worth of evidence for controlled demolition presented to NGC by Mr. Gage, as highlighted in the DVD 9/11: Blueprint for Truth, was never aired nor addressed in the two-hour long "hit piece."

Mr. Thomas also referred to an obscure paper by Ramon Gilsanz, P.E., S.E., published in the November 2007 edition of Structure Magazine, titled Single Point of Failure. Interestingly, Mr. Gilsanz was involved in the cleanup at Ground Zero, the selection of WTC steel remnants for analysis, the ASCE-FEMA WTC report, and the subsequent NIST report. While Gilsanz's paper was published nearly ten months prior to NIST's final draft report on Building 7, it contains the same theory of failure of a single column. Mr. Gage was struck by the fact that Mr. Thomas used this paper, rather than refer to NIST's final report of November 2008, in which the issue of freefall was admitted after Dr. Sunder was cornered by David Chandler of AE911Truth.

After the subsequent 20-minute Q&A session, Dave Thomas, of the opposing view, initiated a final show of hands to determine the consensus regarding the Twin Towers, which resulted in the following: sixteen believed in the official story, eight were unsure and six agreed with the evidence for controlled demolition.

The result of this poll reflects the fact that Mr. Gage did not have enough time to present the evidence of the Twin Towers' destruction, rendering the final poll somewhat irrelevant. In addition, three people walked into the room during the Q&A period, completely uninformed, and yet were allowed to vote (and they voted for the official explanation). Normally 85 - 90% of technical and lay audiences move toward agreement with the controlled demolition hypothesis.

After the event, Gage gave Romero and Thomas a copy of the nanothermite paper, the 29 Structural/Civil Engineers paper, and a 9/11: Blueprint for Truth DVD.

In a follow-up communication, Mr. Thomas has tentatively agreed to a formal debate with Mr. Gage, which may be televised on public TV in March of 2010. AE911Truth is delighted that a degreed technical professional such as Mr. Thomas is willing to debate the issue. AE911Truth will require that such debates focus on the evidence for and against controlled demolition, that the opponent be a qualified technical professional, such as Mr. Thomas, and that our opponents be familiar with the evidence for controlled demolition as well as the NIST final report on Building 7.

On Sunday, October 25, it was back to Albuquerque for a presentation at the University of New Mexico's Centennial Engineering Center Auditorium, with its sleek, high-tech facility featuring six LCD screens augmenting the massive projector screen. The event was organized in only four days — a remarkable achievement made possible by the awesome local Albuquerque truth group headed by Robert Martin. The two-hour presentation, followed by a half-hour Q&A, was attended by fifty-one people, including four architects and ten engineers. Five in attendance were unaware of the destruction of Building 7. At the onset, a show of hands revealed that only a single person initially believed in the official story, twenty-six were unsure and twenty-four agreed with the evidence for controlled demolition. After the engaging presentation, no one believed the official story, only five people remained unsure, and forty-six agreed with the evidence for controlled demolition. This is typical of the 85%-90% success rate AE911Truth has had in more than 110 presentations.

Everyone was invited to the AE911Truth Southwest Regional Strategy Meeting which convened immediately following the presentation. As is customary, an AE911Truth banner was presented to a local truth group; this time, to the spontaneously formed Albuquerque chapter of WeAreChange. Congratulations, WeAreChange Albuquerque!

The last leg of this tour brought AE911Truth to the heartland of America, in Overland Park, Kansas, on Tuesday, October 27. The event was arranged by the student body association of Johnson County Community College. The administration was initially reluctant, but acquiesced and funding was provided. Thanks to student advocates Will Suarez and Tomoe Urano for organizing this event. Ninety-seven were in attendance, including one architect and five engineers; seven people were unaware of Building 7. A show of hands at the onset revealed that ten people initially believed in the official story, fourteen were unsure and seventy-three agreed with the evidence for controlled demolition. After the presentation, only two remained convinced of the official story — a debunker and his girlfriend — sitting front and center. Seven people remained unsure, and eighty-eight agreed that controlled demolition was responsible for the three WTC towers' destruction.

During the Q&A, the debunker asked good questions, but claimed AE911Truth was completely refuted by National Geographic Channel, a claim that those in the know find somewhat amusing, considering that NGC was provided copious amounts of rock-solid evidence by Mr. Gage, yet they chose to show none of it in their two-hour presentation. Mr. Gage patiently explained why the experiments were not relevant, and mentioned that NGC is 60% owned by Fox Cable Network.

The AE911Truth Midwest Regional Strategy Meeting commenced afterward, which about half the audience attended. Mr. Gage provided a live interview to a journalist from the JCCC school newspaper, The Ledger. It was encouraging to see such a turnout at both the speaking event and the strategy session, in the heartland of America.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 19 Nov 2009, 05:32

http://www.ae911truth.org/info/112

Nov 7, 2009
CBC TV’s “Fifth Estate” Program Airs AE911Truth Nov 27
— Richard Gage, AIA

On September 11 of this year, we were interviewed on September 11 in New York at the We Demand Transparency conference by the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's "Fifth Estate" program. This is the equivalent of "60 Minutes" in Canada. It is set to air on November 27.

The producers of the National Geographic Channel assured us that they would air the evidence we highlighted for them on their show 9/11: Science and Conspiracy. They even showed us these segments in their "rough cut," which we were quite satisfied with. However, the final show aired none of our evidence, and they claimed that we had none. We were determined not to let this happen a second time with the CBC.

We recorded an agreement with Oleh Rumak, executive producer, that we would grant an interview only under the condition that they would air the evidence of free-fall, molten metal, iron-rich microspheres, nano-thermite chips, lateral ejections, and pulverized concrete. Even though we trusted before, and were burned, we trusted again. So tune in on Nov 27, you in the Canadian 9/11 Truth community, and let the rest of us know what you think of the show. Does the Fifth Estate have integrity? Will the CBC honor its promise?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 19 Nov 2009, 05:54

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Nov 2009, 00:19

Not clear about the successes. I was looking for new lines of evidence, but this is all about new speakers and attempts to get the material presented.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 04 Dec 2009, 06:33

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 04 Dec 2009, 06:35

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Dec 2009, 10:16

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 04 Dec 2009, 21:51

ProfWag

Re: 9/11 Truth News and Updates

Postby Scepcop » 28 Nov 2012, 21:45

Check out these updates.

The 9/11 Commission has now rejected their report as based on government lies. This is a damning admission.

http://www.salem-news.com/articles/sept ... -11-09.php

The Washington Times ran this favorable piece about 9/11 Truth and their case.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... -70128635/
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Dec 2012, 13:45

SydneyPSIder

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Dec 2012, 15:28

SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 02 Dec 2012, 23:32

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 31 Dec 2012, 01:51

Check out this new great summary of critical objective evidence contradicting the official 9-11 story which will convince fence sitters, presented by Richard Gage of AE911Truth.org:

To learn more, visit:
http://www.ae911truth.org
http://www.911explosiveevidence.org

To get involved in the 9/11 Truth movement, whether online or offline, go here for instructions and free promotion materials:
http://www.911expertsspeakout.org/action_kit.html
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 31 Dec 2012, 03:45

ProfWag

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups