[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Why do people believe the lesser evil is not evil? : General Discussions • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Why do people believe the lesser evil is not evil?

Discuss General Topics.

Why do people believe the lesser evil is not evil?

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 06 Nov 2012, 10:49

A SCECOP like post, here.

Jus' gassing. I remember just a year ago, I was argueing that Obama was worse than Bush, comparing them to the dif between a psychopathic Roman Emporer vs an effective desolator in the name of peace. Now he is even worse by a previously uni...miginable degree, having progressed from being a mere despoiler, into an Aurelian philosopher who sheds crocadile tears as he saids his drone clones out to obliterate whole families, and I find myself thinking Domitian is better than Constantine! (that was my metaphor for Obama and Mitt, one or two horrible months back.)
But we have progressed even beyond the script of Roman Empire, or the Biblical Happy Ending of mass destruction (Although we seem to be hewing closer to the plot of The Iron Heel). These creatures have almost ceased to be describable in human terms, and are instead more accurately described as pathologies. It is like being a woman who has to choose between marrying a man with syphilas, which he treats with mercury, or marrying a man who lies about having AIDS. The first is so 19th century, but the later can truly destroy your defenses from within. By this analogy, Romney is the lesser evil. We can CURE syphilas.
I honestly think this may be the most accurate and useful metaphor I have come up with, but I admit, the recent parody of presidential politics has moved me fully into American fantasy, and I see Obama as the "Alien" Other, and, like the alien, I see him blinding his victims, getting sucked inside them, and tearing them apart from within, but that just its life style, while the unspeakable one on the right, like the Predator, makes a religion of of killing US.
However, I ultimately do not give a blank about motive. It terms of danger, a Nazi faggot killed the Predator, but it took a bombs to stop the Alien! By this metaphor, Romney is again, the lesser evil.
The problem with that is, I have never voted Republican, except in the primary in my one party state. And, after this so called Noble Laureate, I don't think I can ever vote for a Democrat.
My voting history is described in the Note found (hopefully) thru the link below, This time, I am hoping to projectile vomit in the booth! That is my suggestion. Take ipecac. If a thousand polling stations get puked in, people will notice!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/twain-sha ... 6571330501
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: Why do people believe the lesser evil is not evil?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Nov 2012, 06:45

That is a really great read. Thanks for sharing.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 09 Nov 2012, 06:58

"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby SydneyPSIder » 09 Nov 2012, 21:04

Vote Green.

Read Noam Chomsky.
SydneyPSIder

Return to General Discussions