[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 8 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debat

Postby Misha » 23 Aug 2012, 05:30

Hi Really,

I understand it all too well.
Misha

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Aug 2012, 20:48

Craig Browning

Postby Misha » 23 Aug 2012, 23:12

Hi Craig,

Your points are worthy of consideration. Yes, the Internet is awash with people who exhibit schizophrenia, delusional, psychotic behavior and para-frenetic tendencies. No argument there. However, there is a small percentage of people who are sound of mind and are serious researchers. These are the people we should pay attention to. In fact, I have a friend who works in intelligence looking at these very same issues, especially the meme angle.
Misha

Postby NinjaPuppy » 24 Aug 2012, 01:38

NinjaPuppy

Postby SydneyPSIder » 20 Sep 2012, 16:32

SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 25 Sep 2012, 12:20

I agree with SydneyPSIder. There are way too many anomalies in the NASA record. Aside from the pictures which leaves me perplexed, it is the radiation issue which White has meticulously pointed out that has grabbed my attention. White has shown using NASA's and the scientific record why he does not agree with the Apollo landings and orbits. SydneyPSider is also correct about the laser reflections. It has been proven that reflectors weren't required to bounce a laser off the moon. Yes, this was in the early 60s and White has shown a newspaper article on it, if memory serves as being correct. I suggest anyone interested in White's research go to moonfaker.com and watch these videos. Also, there are two well researched books which I have read too. One, is "Dark Moon, Apollo And The Whistle Blowers" by Percy and Bennett. The other is by Gerhard Wisnewshik called "One Small Step." Very interesting reads.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 01 Oct 2012, 06:18

Ah, here we are, back on the moon.

By a coincidence, I just discovered a documentary made of 'Dark Moon' by Percy and Bennett as referenced by Misha, rebadged as 'Dark Mission - NASA Moon Hoax' here, not to be confused with Richard Hoagland's rather bizarre claims. Actual title may be 'What Happened On the Moon? - An Investigation Into Apollo'. I think this was released in about 2000, but the suits and hairstyles are pretty hilarious, and I thought the PC technology and interior decoration looked more late 80s/early 90s for the actual shooting. The constant 'whistle blower' premise gets a bit tiring, but otherwise some very good points are made. Also contains a living eyewitness account of the woman in Perth who noticed a Coke bottle in the live feed of the supposed Apollo 11 landing -- I notice this was 'debunked' on a true believer site for the landing as 'apocryphal', i.e. it claimed this was a mythical and unsubstantiated event, but there she is, as large as life, and with clippings from the WA papers at the time. Some other key points about blast craters and bright red hypergolic rocket exhaust and the underpowered Saturn V rockets. It's possible a lunar reflector was put up on the moon by an unmanned US mission along with some other space junk, just that it's very unlikely man set foot on the moon. It also makes the interesting point it's possible Gagarin did not go into orbit in case something went wrong. Another remote possibility could be that 'expendable' astronauts were actually sent to the moon, but not the 'stars' of the show -- but they would have been misinformed about radiation risks and there would have been no successful return -- this might make a chilling premise for a sci-fi movie one day!

In two parts, sorry about the pervasive advertising (cool -- the embedded version cuts out the frequent ads):

http://www.aulis.com/nasa3.htm
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 02 Oct 2012, 03:28

Hi SydeyPSIder, Yes, I have read Percy & Benntt's book - "Dark Moon, Apollo and the Whistle-Blowers. Another good one is Gerhard Wisnewski's book - "One small step." However, I can recommend an excellent site which goes into great detail concerning the Apollo program. It is called moonfaker.com.

Start with the Radiation series. I think there are around 23 of them. Then go to Apollo 1. You can hear the partial transcript of Grissom, White & Chaffee in the capsule when it burned up. Really unnerving to say the least. All in all there are roughly over 200 of these videos by Jarrah White. This young man as the old saying goes "was picking gnat s**t out of pepper." I spoke with Jim Marrs about this young man. Jim is very interested in talking with him. The problem is getting a hold of White. Any suggestions, guys?
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 02 Oct 2012, 07:09

SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 02 Oct 2012, 11:35

Thanks, SydneyPSIder. I've tried his Gmail account and even his facebook. Nada. If you run into Jarrah, please tell him to contact the guy from New York who has talked to Jim Marrs about him. Jim is truly interested. Right now Jim is busy up until April. He will be looking for another project.

Yes, Jarrah is probably very busy with his schooling. I wonder if academia will give him the short shrift with his research? My apologies to the forum with this communique.

P.S. Yes, psychic research is well documented, especially with the Remote Viewing stuff. I am very close to someone in this field, also.
Misha

Postby SydneyPSIder » 08 Oct 2012, 15:08

I got nothing on FB either. I'll make a few local enquiries if possible...
SydneyPSIder

Postby Misha » 08 Oct 2012, 20:39

Misha

Postby ProfWag » 08 Oct 2012, 21:51

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 22:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Oct 2012, 22:20

OK, I PM'd Scepcop and asked him to pop on over. He might be able to point y'all in at least a better direction to find Mr. White.
NinjaPuppy

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups