[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Denied registration w/o reason JREF : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Denied registration w/o reason JREF

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Denied registration w/o reason JREF

Postby Arouet » 02 Aug 2012, 09:55

Did you even try more than once?
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Aug 2012, 09:57

NinjaPuppy

Postby cecil1 » 02 Aug 2012, 09:57

When I worked with C/C orders for OpenBSD, Nigeria had alot of large web orders that always seemed to come up as stolen credit cards...

oh and ninja... lol . you make me laugh thanks.
cecil1

Postby cecil1 » 02 Aug 2012, 10:00

cecil1

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Aug 2012, 10:06

NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 02 Aug 2012, 10:22

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Aug 2012, 10:43

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 02 Aug 2012, 20:50

There is currently a member on the JREF named Cecil. Perhaps the the name was too close? I don't follow that forum much any more, but back in the day when I was, they loved non-skeptics. Probably because they love to torment on there, but a personal belief shouldn't matter whether they accept a registration.
ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 02 Aug 2012, 23:13

Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Aug 2012, 02:43

NinjaPuppy

Postby cecil1 » 03 Aug 2012, 03:02

Well the most likely reason is not a reason, that's a hand wave avoiding the actual reason.

All fields were filled correctly.

No reply from Lisa Simpson I emailed her directly.

If this is a conspiracy what conspiracy do you think this would be Arouet, since you mentioned conspiracy i'm interested in what you think it would be?

I think it's because they are afraid of getting their asses handed to them in debate, that's not a conspiracy, that's fear.
cecil1

Postby Arouet » 03 Aug 2012, 03:25

Cecil: simple question: have you tried again? Yes or no?

If you don't answer maybe I'll just have to see if I can create an account using the handle "cecil1" and then we can negotiate for the rights to it!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Aug 2012, 03:41

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Aug 2012, 03:43

NinjaPuppy

Postby cecil1 » 03 Aug 2012, 03:57

Arouet: Yes I sent an email directly to Lisa Simpson, do you think this was not the best way to get confirmation why I was denied registration so quickly with no reason given?

Go ahead and create a cecil1, imitation is a high form of admiration.

One another note, what conspiracy do you think is going on here Arouet?

You alleged this is a conspiracy, what conspiracy do you think this is?

Oh and ninja puppy, my brain is protected by my skull :)

JREFers are not the sharpest on the block, weve seen that with Arouet here. (I've seen his avatar and handle on jref myself.)
cecil1

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge