[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 Synopsis : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 Synopsis

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

9/11 Synopsis

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Apr 2012, 21:53

The Conspiracy Theory Explanation --
Craig Browning

Re: 9/11 Synopsis

Postby Scepcop » 11 May 2012, 21:16

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 11 May 2012, 22:15

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 12 May 2012, 03:04

Oh, and by the way Winston, you referred us to view your "other forum." First, I'm glad you don't use that avitar here as I believe it to be degrading to women in what is supposed to be a mature, open-air discussion forum. (Not that I don't like it, mind you, I just think it's inappropriate for an avitar.) And second, I believe you might be even more rude to people in that other forum than you are here. Calling someone "retarded" is not cool at all Winston and should you do it here, along with all of the other name calling and grossly inappropriate comments you do over there, I would fight you tooth and nail to get you banned from your own forum should you start that crap in your Scepcop site.
Finally, I have noticed you using the word "obfuscate" lately. Did you just learn that word Winston?
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 14 May 2012, 00:56

Winston, my post of this was more a joke on my part. The 9/11 conspiracy IDIOTS don't have a single bit of legitimate science let alone hard and proven fact on their side.

"No one important died?"

I think that's a matter of opinion; numerous CEO/CFO types of international fame died that day as did researchers, lawyers, law enforcement & military personnel and hundreds of mothers, fathers, children and grandchildren, nieces & nephews, etc. ALL OF THEM "IMPORTANT" IN SOME WAY they just weren't known to you and the myopic element you love to roll in the mud with.

FAME DOES NOT = IMPORTANCE

LIVES WERE DESTROYED THAT DAY, WINSTON! OUR NATION WAS DEVASTATED! What part of that don't you and your cohorts get? Why can't a seemingly intelligent individual such as yourself, recognize the impact of this loss and the emotional scars it leaves on those that survived.

A few weeks after 9/11 I had a little girl and her mother come in for a Reading. The cards were ominous and revealed a very dark event in the recent past and how "outside" help averted their potential doom. After the Reading the mother dried her tears and explained that she and the daughter were supposed to have a meeting with a talent agent whose office was in the north tower but the mother was physically ill and getting even more ill the closer they came to the appointment time. Her entire being was telling her that they had to leave the city and sure enough, when they got on a plane at 1 a.m. and started heading back to Reno, the mother's illness gradually left her the further they moved from NYC.

The young lady in question was scheduled to sing the National Anthem at one of the major football bowl games shortly after that event which launched her career forward. Had they not taken the feelings of the mother seriously, that important moment and latter "important person" would never have been. . . I have a long list of such instances tied to 9/11 and a handful of other noted catastrophes. I know what the anguish is like, especially for survivors that must live with the "what if" and "why?" issues that will haunt them until the day they die.

My point Winston, is you need to find your heart again and then maybe, just maybe, you'll be able to pry your head out of your ass when it comes to something as sensitive and psychologically devastating as this event was and why the constant grasping as Bull Shit not only pours salt into those wounds, but makes you (the conspirators) nearly as guilty for terrorizing the public as the original attackers.
Craig Browning

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups