[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Dead Birds in Arkansas : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Dead Birds in Arkansas

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Dead Birds in Arkansas

Postby August West » 20 Mar 2012, 16:19

I have seen under-treat hyphenated. You're grasping at straws because you looked like a fool twice this week, first for your invented word "PATIONATE" (which I eventually deciphered as your attempt at the word "passionate"), and then for your opinion that 911 took place without any conspiracy at all! Look, I can understand you're embarrassed, hell, who wouldn't be? But trying to call me out on a hyphen and then imply we were equally wrong, LOL?

Tell you what, I will let you know if I ever approach your level of errors.

And what's this nonsense you admitted being wrong? You still haven't even admitted your wrongdoing in violating scepcop's personal information. Let me know when you do.
August West

Postby Jayhawker30 » 20 Mar 2012, 19:19

Come on kids, play nice. We don't need to keep bitching about grammar and punctuation and spelling and such, especially when there's still PARANORMAL afoot!
Jayhawker30

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2012, 20:45

ProfWag

Postby August West » 22 Mar 2012, 06:20

Only a sociopath would have trouble realizing that taking someone's personal information and disseminating it on the internet WITHOUT expressed permission is wrong.

You reveal your true lack of character with every post wag.

I realize dogs like to dig holes, lol, but you're in a deep one, wag. Maybe you should stop digging it deeper.
August West

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 09:08

I just now got caught up on this hijacked thread and too many others where this crap continued to flow. Heck, I even found the official report questioning the entire problem. I can't speak for SCEPCOP, so please don't go thinking that I would assume what he would say.

I can however state that if anyone here takes the time to check out the "Articles" link at the top of every page of this forum and then click on his first topic: "Debunking PseudoSkeptical Arguments of Paranormal Debunkers", and then on his "Winston Wu" link, you'll find that SCEPCOP (aka: Winston Wu) has his entire biography published there.

ProfWag's posted quote: that "Winston Wu is a leading pioneer in the Global Dating Movement and is publicly known as a great Freethinker, Champion of Truth, Debunker of BS, Propaganda, Mind Control and Logic Fallacies" comes directly from that biography. I see nothing wrong with sharing what is easily found linked directly on this forum. Heck, if you're going to join this forum, you should be looking at all of this info. I find it quite fascinating actually. Until just now, I did not know that Winston had been in 3 Hollywood movies. Go Winston!

ProfWag - I would say that you did absolutely nothing wrong here. However, should a situation such as this happen again where another member follows you around, derailing every topic that where you make a post, please ignore them and PM me immediately. That goes for any member here with a problem or concern. I get super busy this time of year and my personal time gets limited.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 29 Mar 2012, 09:24

Jeez Ninja! You couldn'a posted this when AW was still a member? think of the chuckles we coulda had!
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 09:35

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2012, 09:40

I just finished reading the info in one of the links to another forum where AW was banned. Now I need to go get me some brain bleach. :o
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 29 Mar 2012, 11:07

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 30 Mar 2012, 05:29

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 30 Mar 2012, 21:03

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 31 Mar 2012, 01:43